5956 Executive Drive Ste 102, Madison, WI 53719 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Blow Dry Style Lounge

The Blow Dry Style Lounge, is a luxury hair salon designed with todays most sought after beauty and grooming maintenance treatments. Serving men and women as a luxury salon for haircuts, color, styling, nails for manicure & pedicure, express facials, lunch break peels, waxing hair removal, eyelash extensions, hair extensions, cosmetics, eyebrow bar, men's grooming, airbrush tanning, private showers and more. With over 50 stations, including our 22 chair Blow Dry Bar, a style lounge, espresso bar and retail shop. No shushing spa or meditating retreat here. Enjoy a fun, fresh new guest experience as a salon that will put Rally or Rebel back into your day. Life's better getting gorgeous with friends!

Follow Blow Dry Style Lounge on

ebe4859dbd97c6ba brides maid
blowdrystylelounge salon

5 Reviews for Blow Dry Style Lounge

Eva · Married on 06/24/2015

4 weeks before my wedding I ended up needing to switch salons for the wedding day. After looking at reviews on Google and contacting many salons with no progress, I found Blow Dry Style Lounge. They were able to get stylists to be available for my wedding date (a Sunday) and a practice hair and makeup. Breezy was my stylist and makeup artist and she was very professional and did everything she could to make sure I was as satisfied with my services as possible. My bridesmaids ended up doing hair and makeup through them as well and they ended up only paying about $75/person which included hair, makeup, and complimentary drinks (including wine, champagne, mimosas, etc.). Everyone ended up being very satisfied and we got out of the salon at the time we needed to. I would definitely recommend this salon for your bridal needs.

Sent on 07/20/2015

2.4
      2.0

I have used this salon for mani/pedi and it was always a good experience and the free drinks are a nice touch, however, I would not recommend this salon for bridal services. The staff is very hard to get ahold of and required me sending 4 messages over a period of weeks to get a simple price question answered. The prices and facility are perfect for a big group, but the lack of responsiveness and limited make-up services (they don't have airbrush) caused me to go else where for bridal services.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Colleen · Married on 07/21/2016

1.8
      3.0
      0.5
      3.5
      1.0

I purchased a Groupon for somewhere new to try. I typically will go to one of the cheaper salons in the Verona area and thought that this might be a nice pamper... guess not!
    First of all, they are EXTREMELY overpriced! I got worse service and quality than I would have at my cheaper salons that cost half the price.

I went there to get a gel mani and a pedi. The polish pedi was ok, but they were out of several of the colors. However, as far as scrubbing and moisturizing my feet, they are no smoother than when I came in! She literally spent 4 minutes for my entire pedicure!

For the gel manicure, It took her over 5 minutes to find the colors that I had picked out (of which were in stock). Then she completely rushed through it. She put 3 coats on all my nails and then put oil on my hands. The polish on my thumbs didn't cure and started to wrinkle. I realize it was 5 min until they close, but this was no fault of mine, so I asked if she could fix it. She then filed some of the polish off and just repainted them with 1 coat! It looks like crap and only one of them looks like it even got a top coat on it before we were being rushed out the door.

This is by far the worst service and quality I have ever had for both services - even compared to places that cost 3x less the price. If you're thinking about having any services here... DON’T. It’s not worth it, even if it was free.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Blow Dry Style Lounge Pricing

Blow Dry Style Lounge Price Rates

Blow Dry Style Lounge FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 35.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Salon
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Relaxer
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 5956 Executive Drive, Ste 102 Madison, 53719 See on map
    Location of (Blow Dry Style Lounge)