Richardson, TX 75081 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500

About Blissful by Design Events

Nicole is not your typical wedding planner. Although she has spent a lot of time planning various events, she didn’t consider turning event planning into a career. In fact, she is a University of Virginia Law graduate. Her event planning talents manifested themselves in planning dinner parties, baby showers and meticulously planned birthday celebrations.  While planning her wedding in 2013, her artistic talents were awakened, and she saw how she could apply her legal training, negotiation tactics and organizational skills to the planning process! If you are looking for someone to help you perfectly execute your vision for your big day, someone who will use as much skill and professionalism as you'd want in your lawyer negotiating your wedding contracts, you've come to the right place.  Let Nicole help you plan your special day!

Follow Blissful by Design Events on

dfe7fe67e481265f image2

3 Reviews for Blissful by Design Events

Laura · Married on 04/27/2019

Saved the Day

Everyone told me how much they loved Nicole throughout the wedding, but they only saw a glimpse of everything she did for us. Our pizza truck had to cancel on us a week before the wedding. Nicole was able to help us find a new one by the wedding and the new one turned out to be even better for our event! More than that, Nicole made sure the entire wedding went smoothly while looking like she was as happy and relaxed as we were! I learned after the wedding how much she had been running around trying to find us or make sure something was right. It sounded like the work of 100 people. I don't know how she did it!
    Additionally, Nicole has the connections and experience to help you figure out your wedding. She's super sweet & flexible and we loved spending time with her every time we saw her!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Casey

Casey Mogk · Married on 12/01/2018

December 1 Wedding

I hired Nicole as my day-of-coordinator. She was very professional and extremely detailed-oriented. She emailed all my vendors the month before and followed up right before the event to make sure everyone had all details needed. At the rehearsal, she was a huge planning out the whole wedding processional flow and spacing. And then on the day of, she took over set-up and saw the event through all the way through clean-up, putting out all the little fires as they arose. She helped perfect the set-up I envisioned and made my wedding dream a reality. The venue looked amazing and the event flowed perfectly. I recommend Nicole as your day of coordinator. She did an amazing job and was worth every cent and more!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2018

Let me just brag on this amazing lady for a minute... Nicole was the sweetest and most well organized person we could have asked for on our wedding day! She took such good care of us and made sure everything ran smoothly from setting up early in the morning to cleaning up at midnight. She wasn't pushy, but she made sure everything got done. Our families loved her and went on and on about what a good job she did! She kept me sane the weeks leading up to the wedding and she had everything under control on the day of so I could just enjoy the day! Hiring Nicole is one of the best decisions you can make for your wedding! Thank you Nicole, you're the best!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Blissful by Design Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Richardson, 75081 See on map
    469-438-5728 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blissful by Design Events)