Johns Island, SC 29455 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Wedding & Event Planning

Margie Stevens and Kendra Davis started out as two high school teachers who enjoy helping family and friends with their weddings and events. We have coordinated many events over the years, including weddings, bridal showers, retirements, birthday and baby showers just to name a few. At the school level we enjoy putting on school events like prom, homecoming and twerp dances.

What started out a something fun to do "on the side" has turned into a business for us. In fact, we recently expanded our business to the Charleston, SC area and look forward to providing couples the "wedding of their dreams" in Charleston!

We understand that the event is yours, no matter how big or small, therefore it should be just as you want it to be. We will work hard to make sure your event will be a "moment that lasts a lifetime."

Give us a call to discuss the details of your event and we will do all that we can to give you the lowest price in the area.

Thanks and have a Blissfull day!

IMG0347
Wedding favors
IMG0347

4 Reviews for Bliss Wedding & Event Planning

Carrie · Married on 09/29/2012

The Bliss Planning Team was AWESOME! They went above and beyond to communicate with me and understand my needs and wants for my big day! They were organized and professional in their dealings with me, my wedding party and my guests. They worked with all of my vendors to ensure the day went smoothly. When it rained on my wedding day, they chipped in with the rental company to make sure tables and chairs were broken down and set up again inside. I don't know what I would have done without The Bliss Team; My wedding would not have been the same. They truly helped make my day unforgettable. I would recommend Bliss without hesitation!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Keatah · Married on 09/15/2012

Bliss Wedding and Event Planning are great! Margie and Kendra are very easy to work with and pay great attention to detail. They helped make our special day something to remember.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2012

Margie and Kendra with Bliss Wedding & Event Planning worked overtime to make sure my wedding day was perfect! I had actually changed the date, but they stepped right in and helped me with all that date changing involved. They stayed in contact with the vendors I was working with. Their prices are affordable and you actually get so much more! I would recommend them again and again! You cannot go wrong with these two!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Bliss Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,557.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,506.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,013.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Johns Island, 29455 See on map
    open all hours but please call before 7 pm website: www.blissplannin4.wix.com/sc