Bird Dog Wedding

Austin, TX View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Bird Dog Wedding offers custom coordination and design packages to clients in Austin, San Antonio, and beyond. We work with your budget and vision to create a super special event your partygoers will admire and love! A Bird Dog Wedding event will involve lots of thoughtful details and a fresh feel – a perfect match for any design-inspired client!

Please contact us for services and more information. Let's plan something fun and beautiful for your special day!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Grace
    Grace K. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super Sweet & Badass Too!

Emily & Monica were awesome!!! I planned my wedding for a solid 2.5 years with them and they were there for all of it. All of the questions, changing my mind 2.5M times, changing venues, changing dates and the fact I was an out of state bride planning a wedding during lock down!! They are super creative and attentive. Cant recommend them enough!
  • Lee
    Lee G. Married on 04/23/2022

Truly the best

From the very first time I chatted on the phone with Emily and Monica, they immediately put me at ease. My (then!) fiance and I were having a hard time deciding on a venue when I decided to set up a call with Bird Dog Wedding. They instantly understood the type of wedding we were wanting, and were able to give sound advice on which venues would best match our wants and needs based on their vast experience working at all the different venues in town. Then the pandemic happened and we ended up having a very long planning process with Emily and Monica, but they were always so positive and kept us on task throughout our postponement and all. During our wedding day, one of my bridesmaids exclaimed that I had “really thought of everything” to which I replied that it was all thanks to Emily and Monica’s impeccable organization. In the final month leading up to our wedding, it was beyond reassuring to see all the tasks they were handling in the background and what we didn’t need to worry about. That in and of itself was worth hiring them, but their kindness and personability made the planning process fun and enjoyable. Bird Dog’s taste, design, experience, and guidance is top notch and you will not regret working with them!
  • Juliana
    Juliana W. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I'ma let you finish but...I had one of the best weddings of all time thanks to team BDW!

By looking at the BDW website & socials, a few things are clear: Emily, Monica & the BDW team design and coordinate weddings that are out-of-the-box creative, beautiful, FUN, and well executed. My favorite part about looking at their work is that each wedding is different - both from the other weddings they’ve planned and from other weddings in general – which means they really care about and prioritize each couple’s vision & personality. These are not copy-cat, cookie cutter weddings, people. These weddings have SOUL.

But for your wedding, you need more than unique design elements & detailed coordination. You need a team with the experience and knowledge to execute your vision, but you also need a team with experience and knowledge to rock it out when things go wrong. I probably had the most obsessed-over wedding in history – I have worked in the wedding industry for going on 10 years, so naturally I had thought through my wedding in excruciating detail before even getting engaged (no shame). Not only that, but I was a COVID bride, ended up postponing my wedding twice, fully changing seasons/color palettes, and was full force wedding planning for almost 3 years. There was not an afterthought at this wedding. And when the day finally came, it POURED rain for the ENTIRE day & night, creating some unique challenges at my 90% outdoor venue (which for the record, they didn’t want me to know about, but I manage the venue so I know how it goes in the pouring rain in that location specifically). BDW flawlessly changed my entire ceremony location, handled all the rain-related issues, set up and coordinated my VERY complicated wedding, and in turn made all my dreams a reality. I can honestly say I had the most stunningly beautiful & most FUN wedding EVER, that felt so much like me & my husband. My guests are not just raving about it, they are GUSHING over it.

All that to say, this team is filled with some really great gals who are my friends for life. They will give you Sagittarius optimism & creativity and Capricorn work ethic & persistency. If you’re reading this, you’re probably a bride, groom or mom (Hi, moms!), just beginning your wedding planning journey and maybe wondering, ‘is this all really necessary?’ I am here to tell you that, YES, it is all really necessary. After what we’ve all been through these past few years, all the missed celebrations and lost time with our loved ones, what better way to bring people together than the celebration of a marriage in the most unique, specific-to-the-couple way possible that will leave your guests in awe and will create some of the best memories of you and your families lives?? Hire Bird Dog Wedding and TRUST Bird Dog Wedding. You deserve to have an epic celebration & you deserve to be as stress free as possible, both throughout the planning process and on the day of your wedding. 500 stars for BDW.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hill Country Strings Hill Country Strings Wedding Musicians

Emily is fantastic - we always love our weddings with Bird Dog! Everything is on time, organized, and beautiful with great attention to detail.

Aaron McDonnell & The Neon Eagles Aaron McDonnell & The Neon Eagles Wedding Bands

Classy & stylish, timeless & chic!

Kristi Wright Photography Kristi Wright Photography Wedding Photographers

Emily + her team are one of the best wedding planners in Austin. Bird Dog weddings are always stylish, fun and unique. I love working with these ladies. If you want your wedding to be amazing, hire them!

Royal Fig Catering
Loot Rentals
4.9 out of 5 rating , 20 Reviews
· Wedding Rentals

Austin, TX, 78751
Location of (Bird Dog Wedding)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding