Austin, TX 78751 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Bird Dog Wedding

Bird Dog Wedding offers custom coordination and design packages to clients in Austin, San Antonio, and beyond. We work with your budget and vision to create a super special event your partygoers will admire and love! A Bird Dog Wedding event will involve lots of thoughtful details and a fresh feel – a perfect match for any design-inspired client!

Please contact us for services and more information. Let's plan something fun and beautiful for your special day!

Follow Bird Dog Wedding on

Bird Dog Wedding 7
  • Ryan

Ryan Howard · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Stellar

Monica is a gem. Super competent, highly experienced, pays attention, and provides solutions for problems even before they come up. If there were any issues on the wedding day (and I'm sure there were a lot of them given previous issues with the venue itself), my wife and I didn't hear about them, which is the whole reason you hire a wedding planner, so you can enjoy the momentous day you'll remember for a lifetime. So highly recommended!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Bird Dog Wedding 8
  • Emily

Emily Ryan · Married on 03/23/2019

Bird Dog is the BEST!

As a bride you’d never imagine feeling completely relaxed on the day of your wedding but I was so confident that we were in the best hands with Bird Dog Wedding and that everything would go smoothly, I was able to put my energy into my friends and family and having the best day ever. Having peace of mind on such an important day in your life is priceless. From our first call I knew Emily & Monica would help us create our dream wedding and we could never have pulled off such an incredible event without them.

I was living in New York when I started planning my destination wedding in Austin, Texas and working with Emily & Monica was wonderful despite the distance. 6 months into planning I moved to London and even with a 6+ hour time difference and busy work schedules Emily & Monica were flexible and professional throughout and absolutely wonderful to work with. From design, to vendor recommendations, to coordinating all the little details and responding to emails with lightning fast precision, Monica and Emily were on top of it all.

In terms of design vision I had a strong one, and we wanted something unique and Bird Dog helped bring that vision to life from the beginning. Emily and Monica had wonderfully creative ideas and recommendations to ensure every detail was perfect along the way and always offered options for making things cost effective. Their recommendations helped us build a dream team of vendors and create the most gorgeous wedding day. We had no idea at the start just how much work goes into the planning of a wedding, and Bird Dog was great about walking us through the process with impeccable attention to detail. On the day of the wedding their team coordinated everything perfectly, we had several guests comment how cohesive the design elements were and how beautiful the entire wedding was. We highly recommend working with Bird Dog!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Bird Dog Wedding 9
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B · Married on 03/02/2019

Emily Leach is a genius.

Emily Leach & Bird Dog Wedding came highly recommended from very close friends and it was the best decision I made during my wedding planning process. In the beginning, I was indecisive about what I envisioned and kept giving her thoughts that contradicted each other, but Emily distilled order from my mental chaos into the most magical, beautiful day. She's remarkably creative, calm, extremely organized, and has wonderful relationships with so many vendors. She was able to organize a tent share at the venue with the wedding before and after ours and saved us thousands of dollars. Emily and her team's talent and patience is immeasurable and I can't recommend them enough. Bird Dog orchestrated a dream wedding that my husband and our families are forever grateful for.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Bird Dog Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Hill Country Strings
    Hill Country Strings Wedding Musicians

Emily is fantastic - we always love our weddings with Bird Dog! Everything is on time, organized, and beautiful with great attention to detail.

• Aaron McDonnell & The Neon Eagles
    Aaron McDonnell & The Neon Eagles Wedding Bands

Classy & stylish, timeless & chic!

• Kristi Wright Photography
    Kristi Wright Photography Wedding Photographers

Emily + her team are one of the best wedding planners in Austin. Bird Dog weddings are always stylish, fun and unique. I love working with these ladies. If you want your wedding to be amazing, hire them!

• Austin, 78751 See on map