Vintage&Lace Weddings

Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Vintage&Lace Weddings

Vintage&Lace Weddings is a wedding planning and coordinating company based out of Austin, Texas. The wedding planner seeks to provide custom wedding planning services with a personal touch. The company plans and designs weddings that are timeless and reflect the love the couple shares.

Experience
Owner and expert wedding planner Heather has over 15 years of professional expertise in the event and wedding planning industry. She has dedicated her services solely to weddings for the past seven years. She graduated from St. Edward’s University in 2006, and founded Vintage&Lace Weddings a few years later after moving back to Austin.

Vintage&Lace Weddings provides planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. The company offers services for civil weddings, destination weddings and eco-friendly weddings. Planning services include:

• Day-of coordination

• Videos 3

32 Reviews for Vintage&Lace Weddings

Alice Anderson · Married on 09/29/2018

Indispensable

Heather is worth every penny and more. Not only is she completely professional, but she made me feel like my much more qualified friend was helping, not just someone I hired. Although I am a native Austinite, I was planning my wedding from New Jersey while my husband and I both tackled new jobs as attorneys. Heather took the time to discuss what kind of wedding planner we needed her to be (e.g. hands-on, strict to the budget, one that provided many options or only a few options to keep us from being overwhelmed). My husband and I both worked long hours and needed someone to gently but firmly keep us on track with planning. Heather had a great sense of what we would like, and when we needed to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly truth about wedding planning. The best part about hiring Heather was that I have no idea if anything went wrong on our wedding day because Heather handled everything. All I remember is having a great time with my friends and family.

Sent on 10/30/2018

KK · Married on 04/14/2018

Hiring Vintage&Lace was the best decision I made throughout this whole process, and it was worth every penny! As an event planner myself, it can sometimes be difficult to let others take the reins on a big event, but with Heather, I felt completely at ease and confident that she would take care of everything. Her promptness, professionalism, attention to detail really allowed me to relax and enjoy the day without worrying about a thing. Loved working with her and would definitely recommend to anyone needing a coordinator!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Vintage&Lace Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 2