Home Based, Galena, OH 43021 Map · Phone number

About Bess' Cakery

Consultations: I highly recommend you call to schedule a consultation so that I can meet you and get a good feel for your wedding. Sample cakes are baked per request only and are limited to three cake, filling and icing flavors. Although I have many pictures for you to look at, it is never a bad idea to search the internet for pictures of cakes that fit the general "feel" of your reception. Bring any photos you find interesting with you. Cakes can be designed around themes, color, wedding gown design....the possibilities are endless.

Booking your wedding date: In order to book your wedding date I will need a $50 deposit. I strongly suggest you get your date booked as soon as possible. In order to ensure the best quality service, I only do three weddings per weekend, so I can fill up pretty quickly.

Price per serving: Bess' Best icing cakes start at $3.50 per serving. This includes any flavor(s) cake you choose, plus the filling of your choice, and delivery within Franklin County. Some of the items that will be additional are gumpaste flowers, fondant pearls and swags, and rental items. Cakes are priced individually based on design, but I will be happy to give you an estimate at our consultation.

If I have not answered all of your questions, please feel free to email me anytime or to call. I will be happy to meet with you to discuss the many possibilities for your wedding cake. Thank you!

• le Gateau
20130608161629

21 Reviews for Bess' Cakery

• Holly

Holly Weisbrodt · Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious cake and allergy free cupcakes!

Our cake earned us lots of compliments and our allergy free (gluten, nut, dairy free) were perfect! If you weren’t told the cupcakes were allergy free, you wouldn’t taste a difference. Bess did a great job with the cake design as well! She was great to work with and we couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 07/17/2019

michelle · Married on 07/03/2018

We recently hired Bess to do 200 cupcakes for our son’s wedding. The order consisted of 7 delicious flavors plus a cake topper for the bride and groom to cut. The cupcakes were a great hit with the guests. Bess was great to work with…….from our tasting meeting all way through her delivery and set up of the cake table. We will continue to use Bess for our events in the future and we would highly recommend her for anyone who wants cup cakes for their wedding or other events.

Sent on 07/09/2018

angelica · Married on 06/24/2016

We love her cakes!! She worked with our schedules to do a tasting and it was worth it!! My fiance isn't a cake person but he tasted one flavor and said that's so good that if we had our cake that flavor I might actually have a piece and the rest was history!! You can taste the freshness and quality of her cakes. I love that she is a small business owner and as a chef, that is a very valuable asset to me. I can't wait to design our cake with her for our June wedding!!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Award

Bess' Cakery FAQ

$ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Home Based Galena, 43021 See on map
    Location of (Bess' Cakery)