122 West Campus View Blvd., Columbus, OH 43235 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cakes by Cecile

Cakes by Cecile, based in Columbus, Ohio, specializes in cakes for all occasions, including weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays.

Follow Cakes by Cecile on

P1060014
P1050990

28 Reviews for Cakes by Cecile

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2015

The cake was phenomenal!! My friend and her husband used Cecile for their wedding cake and it was honestly the best cake I have ever had, so I of course already knew who I wanted to bake my wedding cake! Most wedding cake is dry and sometimes does not have much flavor, but Cecile's is very moist and flavorful, but not too rich! The icing that she using for the outside of the cake, and the buttercream she uses for between the layers is to die for. One of the things I really like is that instead of using the sugary fruit glaze between the cake layers, she always uses fresh diced raspberries/strawberries... SO GOOD! She is very affordable as well and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. The white chocolate cake and the strawberry cake are my favorites!!! :)

Gave us exactly what we asked for and more. Cake looked fabulous and tasted delicious. All of the guests were asking where the cake was from. Pleasure to work with and will recommend to all of my friends.

Bekah · Married on 05/24/2014

I could not have been happier with our wedding cake from Cakes by Cecile. She was incredibly accommodating when planning the cake. She allowed us to come in twice for taste testings to find the perfect flavors. She even allowed us to do different flavors for each tier of the cake since we couldn't decide! Last minute we decide to have her make a grooms cake as well, and she was so helpful in getting us exactly what we wanted within our tight budget. In addition to her great customer service and beautiful cake design, I am convinced she makes the best tasting cakes in the Columbus area. You can not go wrong with Cakes by Cecile. Thank you so much Cecile for making us the perfect wedding cake!

Cakes by Cecile FAQ