Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cakes Creatively by Crystal

Serving the greater Columbus area! Our cakes are all about you, designed especially for you and your special day. Choose from a variety of delicious flavors to satisfy you and all of your guests. Take a look at our fantastic cupcakes, chocolates and favors to add a special touch!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cake Stands (4)
Cupcakes (2)
Gluten Free (1)
Nut Free (1)

Beautiful and delicious cake. Our family also enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries. Crystal was awesome to work with & great customer service.

Profile Picture Jerri, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

From the very first time we met Crystal, she was so personable and attentive. We knew we were looking for someone like her to make our wedding cake...and that was before we tried her delicious cakes. The European buttercream was exactly the right amount of sweet and it truly made Crystal’s cakes stand out from the other ones we tried. We ended up doing a 3 tiered cake with a mix of flavors and fillings since we loved so many of the flavors. I wanted our cake to tie in with the rest of the fall themed wedding decor and so, Crystal decorated the cake beautifully with fresh flowers—it was a huge hit!

Profile Picture Niharika, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

I wish I could save everyone the time of choosing a wedding cake vendor / artist / baker. I started my search looking for the top reviews on different websites. Then I took those, and looked at the cake designs themselves - which helped weed out a lot. Finally, I took price into consideration. My now-husband and I tried 3 vendors on that short list, and were blown away by Crystal. She is the triple threat: Delicious cakes + elegant designs + affordability. Best choice in Columbus!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Cakes Creatively by Crystal Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00