How Inviting!

Hilliard, OH View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Celebrating 13 years in business!!

In 2017 we partnered with another local stationery store, Avant-Garde Impressions to give our customers a wider selection of products, more appointment availability and top-notch customer service!

We carry hundreds of the most trendy and beautiful catalog invitations along with our own line of custom, handmade invitations and special occasion stationery. Our mission is to provide every client with beautiful, yet affordable paper goods that represent the overall aesthetic of their wedding or memorable occasion.

Experience

When I was planning my wedding over a decade ago, I discovered the inventory for affordable invitations was limited. Shortly after, I began making paper goods for friends and family while working full-time. How Inviting! was born when I was on maternity leave, and has continued to grow and expand over the past ten years. In early 2017, I partnered with Avant-Garde Impressions and co-own a storefront and design studio in Worthington.

We provide clients with flexible, prompt, and high-quality services for all of their printed paper goods. Myself and my team of designers meet in-person with couples to create custom wedding stationary that is unique and reflective of their style. In addition to weddings, we design announcements and invitations for bridal showers, birthdays, and other important milestones. Services offered include the following:

• Addressing
  • Shipping
  • Thermography
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

• Natalie
    Natalie R. Married on 06/07/2022

Avante garde is the absolute best for weddings!

Valerie Slaven of Limelight Event Planning referred us to Avant Garde for my daughter's wedding invitations. Jason and Cassie could not have been any more professional, efficient, creative, understanding or helpful. My daughter's invitations were gorgeous and included 6 pieces in total. From there we went to rehearsal dinner invitations & a welcome poster, multiple wedding signs, church program, cookie table signs, seating chart, welcome sign and place cards. everything turned out absolutely perfect and ALWAYS on time.
  • Douglas
    Douglas L. Married on 01/29/2022

Very responsive and helpful!

Cassie gave us advice, great design work, and timely delivery. She was very responsive and flexible as well. I would recommend How Inviting to anyone looking to get any stationary work done.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 01/11/2022

Amazing Experience

Cassie and team went above and beyond to help me with my invitations, change the dates and programs. Through countless changes and updates, Cassie was ALWAYS quick to respond and unbelievably flexible. In addition to the strong service, their quality/ design unmatched at an EXTREMELY reasonable price. I cannot say enough good things- thank you Cassie for all of your help!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

How Inviting! 1
Discount
Military men and women will receive 5% off of their wedding invitations (before tax).

Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Wedding Musicians

If I were getting married or planning a party, I would use the services of How Inviting! for all my printed matter and invitations. First I think the name of the business is so clever and cool, and second I admire the creative talent behind the name! Her products show her artistic ability and anyone would be excited to use them for their very special day. Another plus... she is pleasant and down to earth. Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

Greg Gordon - wedding officiant Greg Gordon - wedding officiant Wedding Officiants

Top Quality and Speedy Service !!

Arvey Paper & Office Products Arvey Paper & Office Products Wedding Invitations

Brides, if you are looking for elegant custom designed save the date cards, invitations, RSVP cards and Thank You Cards, call Cassie. She will work with you to make put your personality in each piece and stay within your allotted budget! There is nothing as beautiful as custom handmade invitations and announcements! Make your day memorable for your guests with your keepsake from How Inviting! ltd P.S. don't forget the placecards!

34 Dillmont Drive Hilliard, OH, 43235

Monday-Friday 10 AM to 7 PM Saturday 10 AM to 4 PM
Location of (How Inviting!)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding