Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

Private residence, Columbus, OH 43231 Map · Phone number

About Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

Add the Elegant Touch of Harp music to your wedding. You are planning for one of the most important days of your life. The harp is one of the most romantic of all instruments. It is a choice that brings elegance to your rehearsal dinner, ceremony or cocktail hour. Your ceremony music is the first impression of your guests to you as a couple.

Part of my services is offering a music consultation to help you choose beautiful ceremony music and special music to accompany your walk down the aisle. Some of my couples have been choosing popular tunes (A Thousand Years, All of Me, Here Come the Sun), but many go with classical music.

I would love to make your day more special with the music of your choice. My musicianship, experience, attention to detail, and ease with which to work will add to your wedding day. Recent brides have chosen selections like A Thousand Years, Can't Help Falling, Here Comes the Sun, or a special request, but many choose classical music. Canon in D continues to be a popular and versatile choice and may be used during Seating of the Mothers, the Wedding Party or Bride's Entrance. Consider my Flute-Harp Duo for an outstanding combination of sound! Contact me today and get excited about your wedding music!

Solo Harp
Harp and Flute Duo
Amplification available

Please visit my website and take a look at the "Songs & Samples" page to see a list of available song choices and listen to music samples. Sound and playing skills are the most important items.

Ceremony on Darby Airport runway

Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist 2
Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist 3
Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist 4

Kelcey · Getting married on 05/31/2019

Mrs. Brown was wonderful. The music was great. I decided on a harpist pretty much last minute and found her online. She was very flexible, we communicated through email and phone calls becuase we were unable to meet in person. She is reasonably priced, the lowest in Columbus that I found. She also helped and let me do my own music selection. She is very dedicated to her harp playing and was the perfect touch to my elegant ceremony.

Sent on 04/05/2009

David · Married on 08/12/2018

Miriam and her flutist partner Valorie were enlisted for my daughter's wedding to grace us with their beautiful music during the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was lovely. They were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Emily · Married on 08/12/2018

Miriam was great to work with and played beautiful music for our wedding! We live out of state and are three hours behind, but it was easy to set up a time to talk on the phone; Miriam was very flexible with our schedules. On the phone she played us different songs she thought we might like to consider. It was very helpful to have her recommend songs we might like during the ceremony; all the options she suggested were lovely so it was just a matter of choosing what we liked the best. The music during our ceremony and cocktail hour was so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• OTF PhotoImages LLC
    OTF PhotoImages LLC Wedding Photographers

Miriam will add elegance to your wedding with her beautiful harp playing. We were so pleased to see her at a Bendora Wedding Gallery event. The harp by itself was beautiful but Miriam's beautiful playing was just outstanding

• The Columbus Athenaeum
    The Columbus Athenaeum Banquet Halls

Miriam Weber is a true professional. We refer her with confidence to any couple who needs that touch of sophistication to their wedding ceremony! Always on time, looking the part and delivers the level of talent our clients expect!

• William (Bill) Glazer
    William (Bill) Glazer Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Miriam many times. She is always professional and prompt. She does an excellent job and coordinates her performance with all the other vendors. I know that her brides love what she does for them. I endorse her without hesitation. William Glazer, Wedding Officiant

• Private residence Columbus, 43231 See on map