Delaware, OH 43015 Map · Phone number

About Trista Hill -- Harpist

Congratulations on your special day!

Playing harp professionally in central Ohio for over two decades, I've had wonderful experiences playing for a wide array of special events including weddings -- ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions -- as a soloist and collaborator with other musicians.

I use my extensive repertoire of classical, jazz, and popular selections, as well as my own compositions to musically illustrate what is happening around me to create a seamless flow of beautiful music for your special occasion. This often includes selections that have special meaning to you, some of which you and your guests wouldn't expect to hear on harp!

I also coach creatives through their projects and life shifts, which means I'm especially sensitive to your desires about how you want your wedding to look, sound, and feel. As a recording artist featured on several projects that benefit local charities and independent artist development, and traveling for creativity workshops that incorporate the harp to continually expand the ways I can bring my music into the world, I'm so interested in developing specialized, custom experiences.

You can hear samples of my harp music, view videos, and read about creative happenings on my website (link above).

I love to help create unqiue and memorable moments, and look forward to working with you to create the beautiful soundscape you deserve for the most important day of your life!

• Delightful Sounds
  • Columbus Musicians
  • Flute Cocktail
Promopic
dscf01331
Promopic

Trista Hill -- Harpist FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Harp