Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Reviews

57 | Columbus, OH

57 Reviews for Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

57 Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Reviews

David · Married on 08/12/2018

Miriam and her flutist partner Valorie were enlisted for my daughter's wedding to grace us with their beautiful music during the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was lovely. They were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!

Emily · Married on 08/12/2018

Miriam was great to work with and played beautiful music for our wedding! We live out of state and are three hours behind, but it was easy to set up a time to talk on the phone; Miriam was very flexible with our schedules. On the phone she played us different songs she thought we might like to consider. It was very helpful to have her recommend songs we might like during the ceremony; all the options she suggested were lovely so it was just a matter of choosing what we liked the best. The music during our ceremony and cocktail hour was so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Marsha · Married on 07/07/2018

Miriam was a wonderful addition to our ceremony at the Statehouse in Ohio! Her harp sounded beautiful in the Rotunda. From the beginning, I knew that I had picked the right harpist. She was so helpful when picking the music especially since we live in Texas! She played music over the phone for me to help narrow down and pick our recessional and processional music :) I definitely recommend this sweet woman as a harpist for your upcoming wedding!

Tara · Married on 07/06/2018

After things fell through with other musicians, Miriam really saved the day! She was so easy to work with, sampled music for us to hear over the phone and even learned new songs that were special to me. After the wedding day, she sent my new husband and I a copy of the special song we picked to walk down the aisle to. She was so kind, so helpful, and really made our ceremony so special. Thank you!

Erica · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful music, beautiful ceremony. We were so lucky to have Miriam play at our wedding!

• F

Fisher · Married on 09/23/2017

Miraim Weber Brown came to play at our outside venue on 9/23/17. She was wonderful, so easy to work with! She was professional and understanding of all our requests. Miraim can really help pick out music and make everything sound so perfect. We worked with her to choose some classic wedding music, pop songs, and Disney songs. All the different genres you wouldn't think would necessarily go together but with Miraim's help she picked a song order that sounded so peaceful and elegant. She is very responsive and can learn most songs. How she does business really isn't business to her because she is so happy to help and so passionate about playing for everybody's enjoyment! We definitely recommend her services, to add that something extra to your wedding ceremony!

Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist 1

dawn · Married on 08/05/2017

Miriam added an elegant touch and beautiful music to my daughter's wedding ceremony. She also entertained guests during cocktail hour. She offered traditional and modern music choices and she even learned my daughter's favorite song as she wanted to walk down the aisle to "Part of Your World" from Little Mermaid. She played for almost 2 hours and did an excellent job.

Adrienne · Married on 08/05/2017

Easy five stars. Miriam played her gorgeous harp at our wedding in Franklin Park Conservatory. Miriam is organized, easy to work with and gave great recommendations. If you are looking to go beyond the DJ and add some musical flair for your event - for sure add Miriam! Thank you Miriam

Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist 2
    Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist 3
    Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist 4

Betsy · Married on 07/15/2017

Miriam was absolutely wonderful! She was very easy to work with, and accommodating in scheduling time with me via phone since I planned my wedding from out of state. My guests were highly impressed with Miriam and her beautiful music!

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2017

Ms. Weber Brown did an awesome job! She is very professional and her music sounds beautiful. She made the music selection process very easy and fun! I loved hearing her play the harp as I walked down the aisle with my dad. Her music made my wedding ceremony very special.

Debby · Married on 12/10/2016

This was one of the best things I did for my wedding. It was a wonderful experienece. A dream come true. Miriam was so helpful and flexible. She met all my requests and help me find the perfect music for the wedding. You won't be disappointed . A true professional and wonderful person. The music was beautiful.

• User6237107 · 1+ year ago

Miriam did a fantastic job! She was able to meet with me and my mother 2-3 months before the wedding to help us with our music selections and was very responsive to email. She did a fantastic job and everyone loved the elegance of the harp and the beautiful tone it set for the wedding ceremony!!

Beth · Married on 06/18/2016

Miriam was a beautiful addition to my daughters wedding. She is extremely talented and added the special touch that we needed for our garden wedding! She is easy to work with and offers both classical and modern choices that sound beautiful when played on the harp!

Meagan · Married on 06/11/2016

Miriam was so sweet and accommodating to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. It was a beautiful touch to our ceremony and we were so impressed with how talented she is. Booking Miriam was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding process.

Miriam is a very talented harpist and her pricing is very reasonable. She provided a special touch to our wedding. We have received so many compliments from our guest about the beautiful music she played. I highly recommend Miriam. -Sunea Williams

Mardana · Married on 10/17/2015

Miriam and Valorie played at my wedding. It was beautiful! Thank you so much for making my ceremony extra special.

Miriam and her accompanist on the violin did the most amazing job at our wedding! We were so lucky to have found her! Our setting was out in a large open garden and Miriam filled it up with beautiful memories! She was great to work with, always taking the time to write thoughtful emails and helping us along the way! Miriam also worked one on one with a family member to create the most beautiful Our Father song during the ceremony! It was such a special moment for us! I can't wait to see the video as I know all the guests thought the music was excellent, including the 30 minutes she played before the ceremony, all songs at my request! Thank you! xo

Miriam did an amazing job for our ceremony music. We received many compliments from our guests, and the harp and her excellent style set the tone for our ceremony. She was open to learn and add some new songs to her collection for us to make our day even more spectacular. We would highly recommend Miriam for any event!

April · Married on 02/28/2015

Miriam did an amazing job. Her music was absolutely beautiful, and her playing was perfect. She truly enhanced my wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her to anyone considering adding both romance and class to your special day.

Amanda · Married on 11/28/2014

We contacted Miriam only a few weeks before our ceremony. She was still able to provide a full consultation and help us pick out music. I loved the harp, as it added a special touch to our ceremony. It is an elegant instrument in both appearance and sound, and Miriam played it beautifully. Many guests commented how much they loved the music.

Miriam did an amazing job. She stayed a little longer after the ceremony to play which I loved. All of the guests were complimenting the harp and how beautiful the music was. Miriam is so easy to work with and personable. Thanks again for being a part of our special day.

Mellissa · Married on 11/15/2014

When we were deciding on ceremony music, we thought a harpist would be perfect. Miriam was a delight to work with from start to finish. She answered all my questions and was very responsive via email. When it came time to select wedding music, we were a little lost. Miriam was a great help in directing us into great choices for our wedding music during our ceremony. We even received several compliments from guests on our song selections. My biggest fear in hiring a harpist was that it was going to be too quiet in a room full of guests. That was certainly not the case! The harp was plenty loud in the ceremony space and even when everyone was clapping and talking during the recessional I could hear her playing "Here Comes the Sun." I am beyond satisfied with Miriam's services and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a harpist.

Sara · Married on 10/09/2014

Very professional and talented. I would recommend her to anyone, whether the event is formal or casual.

Samantha · Married on 09/07/2014

First of all, the harp is such a beautiful instrument and there's something about it that makes a wedding more elegant and classic so we had to hire a harpist. Miriam was such a joy to work with! She catered to all of our needs musically. She even invited us to her home to listen to her play where we listened to sample songs for the ceremony and cocktail hour. With such a wide range of repertoire anything you request she will personally figure a way to get it!

sharon · Married on 03/30/2014

Miriam was a wonderful harpist and played beautiful music at my wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her to others for their ceremony as well!