Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Elizabeth H. Married on 07/31/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Miriam and her music are absolutely beautiful!

Miriam and her music are absolutely beautiful!! I had tears in my eyes the first time hearing her music and knew we had to have her at our wedding. She was easy to work with and made our music unique and special for our wedding. Our guests enjoyed being able to recognize favorite songs and hear them played beautifully by the harp. We had the opportunity to get pictures with Miriam and her harp and in the Brides Garden at Franklin Park Conservatory and was absolutely beautiful. My guests say it was like hearing music in a secret garden. I will definitely be recommending her to others.

Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist's reply:

Elizabeth,
    Your writing brought tears to MY eyes! I loved being part of your intimate, beautiful wedding. It is special to hear how your guests
    enjoyed the music. Thank you!
  • Greg
    Greg D. Married on 10/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An elegant touch to our fundraiser

Miriam was an elegant touch to our fundraiser. She played for us during registration and folks loved her music. Would recommend Miriam for a wedding or an event.
    Brittany Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A must have at weddings!!!

We absolutely loved having Miriam and Valorie as a flute/harp duo at our fall wedding. They made the entire process very easy and were very pleasant to work with. We received quite the selection of music that we chose from. The music was very elegant and added a special touch to our wedding. Our guests all commented on how they had never been to such an elegant wedding. If you are considering booking them, my husband and I say absolutely 100% do it. You will be thankful you did. Thank you, Miriam and Valorie!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kimberlee W. Married on 06/29/2021

Beautiful!

Miriam’s lovely harp music added an elegant touch to the bridal tea for my niece. She is a talented musician and a delight to work with!
    Neva W. Married on 06/06/2021

Event organizer

We were honored to have Miriam play at the retirement reception for our church organist. Her music provided the perfect backdrop for our gathering. Many members commented on how much they enjoyed her music and said they hope we find opportunities to have her play again.
    Jody U. Married on 04/04/2021

Wonderful experience!

Miriam is amazing to work with. Very great at communicating, so approachable and also PLAYS amazing!! She will always be my first choice for a harpist. She certainly knows what she is doing, and so friendly at the same time! 10/10!
  • Brian
    Brian L. Married on 07/18/2020

A masterful performance!

We engaged Miriam and Valorie to play a harp & flute duet for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and could not have been happier that we did. Miriam was wonderful in the planning process, engaging us to discover our tastes and ultimately helping us to plan a wonderful playlist that suited our style. Their performance was a work of art, having played beautifully despite the outdoor ceremony in high heat. Our videographer told us after that he was so captivated and amazed by their rendition of one particular song during the cocktail hour that he forgot to pick up his camera! Having these talented artists play on our wedding day was one of our best decisions, and we could not recommend them highly enough for any event.
    John V. Married on 12/21/2019

Great Experience!

I recently worked with Miriam for my clients wedding December of 2019. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is great with communication and asked all of the right questions. She was so kind throughout the entire planning process. Miriam provided music during the ceremony and cocktail hour and it was simply wonderful - all of the guests loved listening to her play. I will absolutely be recommending her to future clients.
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent Experience

Miriam was excellent from day 1. She helped us tremendously with our music selections and had great ideas. I wanted one song in particular played and she even ordered it and learned the piece before our wedding day, which I appreciated so much. I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding. She was a joy to work with.
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful live music

We had a phone meeting with Miriam to discuss the music that she would be playing during our Ceremony and our cocktail hour. She was so professional and had great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt, professional and I know she added such a sweet touch of romance to our very modern venue. Can't recommend her enough! Live music during a ceremony and cocktail hour is the way to go :)
  • Olivia
    Olivia E. Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful, generous, and communicative!

Miriam played the music for my wedding ceremony last month. In preparation, we emailed back and forth quite a bit, shared a few phone calls, and at the beginning of the process, we met in person to discuss what the ceremony would look like and what types of music would be best for the ceremony's prelude.

At all times, Miriam was super generous with her time. I made some custom requests for my processional music, and as she was learning one of the songs I requested, she called me and played it for me live on the piano. It was just really wonderful, in the midst of all the wedding planning, to hear something so beautiful and to know that the music for my ceremony was going to be so lovely.

At the ceremony, the harp music was more than I hoped for. It filled the room with warmth, and Miriam's skill on the harp is, of course, superb. I'm so glad I was able to have her there on the day.

Thank you for everything, Miriam! It was such a wonderful experience.

Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist's reply:

Likewise Olivia, you were wonderful and fun to work with!
    I'm so happy that you loved my harp music!
  • Danielle
    Danielle K. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing choice!

Miriam is a class act! From the first consultation through the day of the wedding (and beyond!) she was almost like a second planner. She helped with music selection, and ceremony planning, even playing multiple options on piano over speaker phone to help me decide. She had great ideas and was very attentive to details. You can tell she has done this before and knows what she is doing! I booked the harp-flute duo because that’s the coolest thing ever. I mean, really! Talk about a memorable entrance. They even helped me book an organist while our church is without one and so I ended up with a trio! My only regret was not being able to sit in the church for pre-ceremony music since I received so many compliments on their sound. Thank you Miriam (Et al.)!! :)
    Lucy Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent experience - very talented!

We used Miriam Brown as the harpist for our daughter's wedding at Jorgensen Farms, Oak Grove. Everything about it was perfect but the harp music and style lended a special accent to this venue. Miriam was attentive to what the bride wanted, very professional and a great value for the price. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a fantastic harp experience for your special event.
    Kelcey Married on 05/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mrs. Brown was wonderful. The music was great. I decided on a harpist pretty much last minute and found her online. She was very flexible, we communicated through email and phone calls becuase we were unable to meet in person. She is reasonably priced, the lowest in Columbus that I found. She also helped and let me do my own music selection. She is very dedicated to her harp playing and was the perfect touch to my elegant ceremony.
    Emily Married on 08/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Miriam was great to work with and played beautiful music for our wedding! We live out of state and are three hours behind, but it was easy to set up a time to talk on the phone; Miriam was very flexible with our schedules. On the phone she played us different songs she thought we might like to consider. It was very helpful to have her recommend songs we might like during the ceremony; all the options she suggested were lovely so it was just a matter of choosing what we liked the best. The music during our ceremony and cocktail hour was so beautiful. Thank you so much!
    David Married on 08/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Miriam and her flutist partner Valorie were enlisted for my daughter's wedding to grace us with their beautiful music during the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was lovely. They were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!
    Marsha Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Miriam was a wonderful addition to our ceremony at the Statehouse in Ohio! Her harp sounded beautiful in the Rotunda. From the beginning, I knew that I had picked the right harpist. She was so helpful when picking the music especially since we live in Texas! She played music over the phone for me to help narrow down and pick our recessional and processional music :) I definitely recommend this sweet woman as a harpist for your upcoming wedding!
    Tara Married on 07/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After things fell through with other musicians, Miriam really saved the day! She was so easy to work with, sampled music for us to hear over the phone and even learned new songs that were special to me. After the wedding day, she sent my new husband and I a copy of the special song we picked to walk down the aisle to. She was so kind, so helpful, and really made our ceremony so special. Thank you!
    Erica Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful music, beautiful ceremony. We were so lucky to have Miriam play at our wedding!
  • F
    Fisher Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Miraim Weber Brown came to play at our outside venue on 9/23/17. She was wonderful, so easy to work with! She was professional and understanding of all our requests. Miraim can really help pick out music and make everything sound so perfect. We worked with her to choose some classic wedding music, pop songs, and Disney songs. All the different genres you wouldn't think would necessarily go together but with Miraim's help she picked a song order that sounded so peaceful and elegant. She is very responsive and can learn most songs. How she does business really isn't business to her because she is so happy to help and so passionate about playing for everybody's enjoyment! We definitely recommend her services, to add that something extra to your wedding ceremony!
    Dawn Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Miriam added an elegant touch and beautiful music to my daughter's wedding ceremony. She also entertained guests during cocktail hour. She offered traditional and modern music choices and she even learned my daughter's favorite song as she wanted to walk down the aisle to "Part of Your World" from Little Mermaid. She played for almost 2 hours and did an excellent job.
    Adrienne Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Easy five stars. Miriam played her gorgeous harp at our wedding in Franklin Park Conservatory. Miriam is organized, easy to work with and gave great recommendations. If you are looking to go beyond the DJ and add some musical flair for your event - for sure add Miriam! Thank you Miriam
    Betsy Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Miriam was absolutely wonderful! She was very easy to work with, and accommodating in scheduling time with me via phone since I planned my wedding from out of state. My guests were highly impressed with Miriam and her beautiful music!
    Nicole Married on 05/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ms. Weber Brown did an awesome job! She is very professional and her music sounds beautiful. She made the music selection process very easy and fun! I loved hearing her play the harp as I walked down the aisle with my dad. Her music made my wedding ceremony very special.
    Debby Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was one of the best things I did for my wedding. It was a wonderful experienece. A dream come true. Miriam was so helpful and flexible. She met all my requests and help me find the perfect music for the wedding. You won't be disappointed . A true professional and wonderful person. The music was beautiful.
illustration stars