55 Reviews for Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

Cocktail Hour (1)
Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
55 Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Reviews

Miriam was a wonderful addition to our ceremony at the Statehouse in Ohio! Her harp sounded beautiful in the Rotunda. From the beginning, I knew that I had picked the right harpist. She was so helpful when picking the music especially since we live in Texas! She played music over the phone for me to help narrow down and pick our recessional and processional music :) I definitely recommend this sweet woman as a harpist for your upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture Marsha, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony

After things fell through with other musicians, Miriam really saved the day! She was so easy to work with, sampled music for us to hear over the phone and even learned new songs that were special to me. After the wedding day, she sent my new husband and I a copy of the special song we picked to walk down the aisle to. She was so kind, so helpful, and really made our ceremony so special. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful music, beautiful ceremony. We were so lucky to have Miriam play at our wedding!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miraim Weber Brown came to play at our outside venue on 9/23/17. She was wonderful, so easy to work with! She was professional and understanding of all our requests. Miraim can really help pick out music and make everything sound so perfect. We worked with her to choose some classic wedding music, pop songs, and Disney songs. All the different genres you wouldn't think would necessarily go together but with Miraim's help she picked a song order that sounded so peaceful and elegant. She is very responsive and can learn most songs. How she does business really isn't business to her because she is so happy to help and so passionate about playing for everybody's enjoyment! We definitely recommend her services, to add that something extra to your wedding ceremony!

Photo for Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Review - Us and Miraim Weber Brown's Harp after our ceremony!
Profile Picture Fisher, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam added an elegant touch and beautiful music to my daughter's wedding ceremony. She also entertained guests during cocktail hour. She offered traditional and modern music choices and she even learned my daughter's favorite song as she wanted to walk down the aisle to "Part of Your World" from Little Mermaid. She played for almost 2 hours and did an excellent job.

Profile Picture dawn, 8/5/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Easy five stars. Miriam played her gorgeous harp at our wedding in Franklin Park Conservatory. Miriam is organized, easy to work with and gave great recommendations. If you are looking to go beyond the DJ and add some musical flair for your event - for sure add Miriam! Thank you Miriam

Profile Picture Adrienne, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was absolutely wonderful! She was very easy to work with, and accommodating in scheduling time with me via phone since I planned my wedding from out of state. My guests were highly impressed with Miriam and her beautiful music!

Profile Picture Betsy, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

Ms. Weber Brown did an awesome job! She is very professional and her music sounds beautiful. She made the music selection process very easy and fun! I loved hearing her play the harp as I walked down the aisle with my dad. Her music made my wedding ceremony very special.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This was one of the best things I did for my wedding. It was a wonderful experienece. A dream come true. Miriam was so helpful and flexible. She met all my requests and help me find the perfect music for the wedding. You won't be disappointed . A true professional and wonderful person. The music was beautiful.

Profile Picture Debby, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam did a fantastic job! She was able to meet with me and my mother 2-3 months before the wedding to help us with our music selections and was very responsive to email. She did a fantastic job and everyone loved the elegance of the harp and the beautiful tone it set for the wedding ceremony!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was a beautiful addition to my daughters wedding. She is extremely talented and added the special touch that we needed for our garden wedding! She is easy to work with and offers both classical and modern choices that sound beautiful when played on the harp!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was so sweet and accommodating to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. It was a beautiful touch to our ceremony and we were so impressed with how talented she is. Booking Miriam was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding process.

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam is a very talented harpist and her pricing is very reasonable. She provided a special touch to our wedding. We have received so many compliments from our guest about the beautiful music she played. I highly recommend Miriam. -Sunea Williams

Profile Picture Sunea, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam and Valorie played at my wedding. It was beautiful! Thank you so much for making my ceremony extra special.

Profile Picture Mardana, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam and her accompanist on the violin did the most amazing job at our wedding! We were so lucky to have found her! Our setting was out in a large open garden and Miriam filled it up with beautiful memories! She was great to work with, always taking the time to write thoughtful emails and helping us along the way! Miriam also worked one on one with a family member to create the most beautiful Our Father song during the ceremony! It was such a special moment for us! I can't wait to see the video as I know all the guests thought the music was excellent, including the 30 minutes she played before the ceremony, all songs at my request! Thank you! xo

Profile Picture User5559070, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

Miriam did an amazing job for our ceremony music. We received many compliments from our guests, and the harp and her excellent style set the tone for our ceremony. She was open to learn and add some new songs to her collection for us to make our day even more spectacular. We would highly recommend Miriam for any event!

Profile Picture User3938183, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was a pleasure to work with! She was easy to get in touch with and went above and beyond during the planning process. She called our ceremony coordinator to find out the layout of the place and make sure the harp would sound good (rather than having me do it). She also emailed the pastor with some questions so that I would not have to take more time to do it. We spoke on the phone to plan the music for the ceremony and she played several selections. She was open to my ideas as well and we ended up choosing a song from my favorite movie to be played during the sand ceremony, which came out beautifully. The music was wonderful during the ceremony and cocktail hour. My husband and I are so happy we picked Miriam to work with. She was an absolute delight!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam did an amazing job. Her music was absolutely beautiful, and her playing was perfect. She truly enhanced my wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her to anyone considering adding both romance and class to your special day.

Profile Picture April, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We contacted Miriam only a few weeks before our ceremony. She was still able to provide a full consultation and help us pick out music. I loved the harp, as it added a special touch to our ceremony. It is an elegant instrument in both appearance and sound, and Miriam played it beautifully. Many guests commented how much they loved the music.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam did an amazing job. She stayed a little longer after the ceremony to play which I loved. All of the guests were complimenting the harp and how beautiful the music was. Miriam is so easy to work with and personable. Thanks again for being a part of our special day.

Profile Picture User4636010, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

When we were deciding on ceremony music, we thought a harpist would be perfect. Miriam was a delight to work with from start to finish. She answered all my questions and was very responsive via email. When it came time to select wedding music, we were a little lost. Miriam was a great help in directing us into great choices for our wedding music during our ceremony. We even received several compliments from guests on our song selections. My biggest fear in hiring a harpist was that it was going to be too quiet in a room full of guests. That was certainly not the case! The harp was plenty loud in the ceremony space and even when everyone was clapping and talking during the recessional I could hear her playing "Here Comes the Sun." I am beyond satisfied with Miriam's services and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a harpist.

Profile Picture Mellissa, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional and talented. I would recommend her to anyone, whether the event is formal or casual.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

First of all, the harp is such a beautiful instrument and there's something about it that makes a wedding more elegant and classic so we had to hire a harpist. Miriam was such a joy to work with! She catered to all of our needs musically. She even invited us to her home to listen to her play where we listened to sample songs for the ceremony and cocktail hour. With such a wide range of repertoire anything you request she will personally figure a way to get it!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was a wonderful harpist and played beautiful music at my wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her to others for their ceremony as well!

Profile Picture sharon, 3/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was wonderful to work with! As a musician, music was one of the most important parts of the ceremony to me. She was happy to work around my crazy work schedule, and took the time to make sure I had exactly what music I wanted for my ceremony. She worked with me on everything down to the transitions I wanted between songs. She always had a smile and was one of the sweetest people I worked with during the wedding. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture User3760739, 2+ years ago, 1 Review