Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Reviews

64 Reviews for Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

• Brian

Brian Lind · Married on 07/18/2020

A masterful performance!

We engaged Miriam and Valorie to play a harp & flute duet for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and could not have been happier that we did. Miriam was wonderful in the planning process, engaging us to discover our tastes and ultimately helping us to plan a wonderful playlist that suited our style. Their performance was a work of art, having played beautifully despite the outdoor ceremony in high heat. Our videographer told us after that he was so captivated and amazed by their rendition of one particular song during the cocktail hour that he forgot to pick up his camera! Having these talented artists play on our wedding day was one of our best decisions, and we could not recommend them highly enough for any event.

Sent on 09/12/2020

John Van Norman · Married on 12/21/2019

Great Experience!

I recently worked with Miriam for my clients wedding December of 2019. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is great with communication and asked all of the right questions. She was so kind throughout the entire planning process. Miriam provided music during the ceremony and cocktail hour and it was simply wonderful - all of the guests loved listening to her play. I will absolutely be recommending her to future clients.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Selva · Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent Experience

Miriam was excellent from day 1. She helped us tremendously with our music selections and had great ideas. I wanted one song in particular played and she even ordered it and learned the piece before our wedding day, which I appreciated so much. I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding. She was a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Brannon · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful live music

We had a phone meeting with Miriam to discuss the music that she would be playing during our Ceremony and our cocktail hour. She was so professional and had great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt, professional and I know she added such a sweet touch of romance to our very modern venue. Can't recommend her enough! Live music during a ceremony and cocktail hour is the way to go :)

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Elvir · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful, generous, and communicative!

Miriam played the music for my wedding ceremony last month. In preparation, we emailed back and forth quite a bit, shared a few phone calls, and at the beginning of the process, we met in person to discuss what the ceremony would look like and what types of music would be best for the ceremony's prelude.

At all times, Miriam was super generous with her time. I made some custom requests for my processional music, and as she was learning one of the songs I requested, she called me and played it for me live on the piano. It was just really wonderful, in the midst of all the wedding planning, to hear something so beautiful and to know that the music for my ceremony was going to be so lovely.

At the ceremony, the harp music was more than I hoped for. It filled the room with warmth, and Miriam's skill on the harp is, of course, superb. I'm so glad I was able to have her there on the day.

Thank you for everything, Miriam! It was such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist's reply:

Likewise Olivia, you were wonderful and fun to work with!
    I'm so happy that you loved my harp music!
  • Danielle

Danielle Konfal · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing choice!

Miriam is a class act! From the first consultation through the day of the wedding (and beyond!) she was almost like a second planner. She helped with music selection, and ceremony planning, even playing multiple options on piano over speaker phone to help me decide. She had great ideas and was very attentive to details. You can tell she has done this before and knows what she is doing! I booked the harp-flute duo because that’s the coolest thing ever. I mean, really! Talk about a memorable entrance. They even helped me book an organist while our church is without one and so I ended up with a trio! My only regret was not being able to sit in the church for pre-ceremony music since I received so many compliments on their sound. Thank you Miriam (Et al.)!! :)

Sent on 11/21/2019

LUCY · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent experience - very talented!

We used Miriam Brown as the harpist for our daughter's wedding at Jorgensen Farms, Oak Grove. Everything about it was perfect but the harp music and style lended a special accent to this venue. Miriam was attentive to what the bride wanted, very professional and a great value for the price. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a fantastic harp experience for your special event.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Kelcey · Married on 05/31/2019

Mrs. Brown was wonderful. The music was great. I decided on a harpist pretty much last minute and found her online. She was very flexible, we communicated through email and phone calls becuase we were unable to meet in person. She is reasonably priced, the lowest in Columbus that I found. She also helped and let me do my own music selection. She is very dedicated to her harp playing and was the perfect touch to my elegant ceremony.

Sent on 04/05/2009

David · Married on 08/12/2018

Miriam and her flutist partner Valorie were enlisted for my daughter's wedding to grace us with their beautiful music during the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was lovely. They were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Emily · Married on 08/12/2018

Miriam was great to work with and played beautiful music for our wedding! We live out of state and are three hours behind, but it was easy to set up a time to talk on the phone; Miriam was very flexible with our schedules. On the phone she played us different songs she thought we might like to consider. It was very helpful to have her recommend songs we might like during the ceremony; all the options she suggested were lovely so it was just a matter of choosing what we liked the best. The music during our ceremony and cocktail hour was so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Marsha · Married on 07/07/2018

Miriam was a wonderful addition to our ceremony at the Statehouse in Ohio! Her harp sounded beautiful in the Rotunda. From the beginning, I knew that I had picked the right harpist. She was so helpful when picking the music especially since we live in Texas! She played music over the phone for me to help narrow down and pick our recessional and processional music :) I definitely recommend this sweet woman as a harpist for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Tara · Married on 07/06/2018

After things fell through with other musicians, Miriam really saved the day! She was so easy to work with, sampled music for us to hear over the phone and even learned new songs that were special to me. After the wedding day, she sent my new husband and I a copy of the special song we picked to walk down the aisle to. She was so kind, so helpful, and really made our ceremony so special. Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Erica · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful music, beautiful ceremony. We were so lucky to have Miriam play at our wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • F

Fisher · Married on 09/23/2017

Miraim Weber Brown came to play at our outside venue on 9/23/17. She was wonderful, so easy to work with! She was professional and understanding of all our requests. Miraim can really help pick out music and make everything sound so perfect. We worked with her to choose some classic wedding music, pop songs, and Disney songs. All the different genres you wouldn't think would necessarily go together but with Miraim's help she picked a song order that sounded so peaceful and elegant. She is very responsive and can learn most songs. How she does business really isn't business to her because she is so happy to help and so passionate about playing for everybody's enjoyment! We definitely recommend her services, to add that something extra to your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/14/2017

dawn · Married on 08/05/2017

Miriam added an elegant touch and beautiful music to my daughter's wedding ceremony. She also entertained guests during cocktail hour. She offered traditional and modern music choices and she even learned my daughter's favorite song as she wanted to walk down the aisle to "Part of Your World" from Little Mermaid. She played for almost 2 hours and did an excellent job.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Adrienne · Married on 08/05/2017

Easy five stars. Miriam played her gorgeous harp at our wedding in Franklin Park Conservatory. Miriam is organized, easy to work with and gave great recommendations. If you are looking to go beyond the DJ and add some musical flair for your event - for sure add Miriam! Thank you Miriam

Sent on 10/21/2017

Betsy · Married on 07/15/2017

Miriam was absolutely wonderful! She was very easy to work with, and accommodating in scheduling time with me via phone since I planned my wedding from out of state. My guests were highly impressed with Miriam and her beautiful music!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2017

Ms. Weber Brown did an awesome job! She is very professional and her music sounds beautiful. She made the music selection process very easy and fun! I loved hearing her play the harp as I walked down the aisle with my dad. Her music made my wedding ceremony very special.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Debby · Married on 12/10/2016

This was one of the best things I did for my wedding. It was a wonderful experienece. A dream come true. Miriam was so helpful and flexible. She met all my requests and help me find the perfect music for the wedding. You won't be disappointed . A true professional and wonderful person. The music was beautiful.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Miriam did a fantastic job! She was able to meet with me and my mother 2-3 months before the wedding to help us with our music selections and was very responsive to email. She did a fantastic job and everyone loved the elegance of the harp and the beautiful tone it set for the wedding ceremony!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Beth · Married on 06/18/2016

Miriam was a beautiful addition to my daughters wedding. She is extremely talented and added the special touch that we needed for our garden wedding! She is easy to work with and offers both classical and modern choices that sound beautiful when played on the harp!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Meagan · Married on 06/11/2016

Miriam was so sweet and accommodating to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. It was a beautiful touch to our ceremony and we were so impressed with how talented she is. Booking Miriam was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding process.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Miriam is a very talented harpist and her pricing is very reasonable. She provided a special touch to our wedding. We have received so many compliments from our guest about the beautiful music she played. I highly recommend Miriam. -Sunea Williams

Sent on 05/17/2016

Mardana · Married on 10/17/2015

Miriam and Valorie played at my wedding. It was beautiful! Thank you so much for making my ceremony extra special.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Miriam and her accompanist on the violin did the most amazing job at our wedding! We were so lucky to have found her! Our setting was out in a large open garden and Miriam filled it up with beautiful memories! She was great to work with, always taking the time to write thoughtful emails and helping us along the way! Miriam also worked one on one with a family member to create the most beautiful Our Father song during the ceremony! It was such a special moment for us! I can't wait to see the video as I know all the guests thought the music was excellent, including the 30 minutes she played before the ceremony, all songs at my request! Thank you! xo

Sent on 10/26/2015