Hilliard, OH 43026 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Eye Candy Cosmetics, LLC

WeddingWire, the nation's leading wedding Marketplace, is excited to announce Eye Candy Cosmetics, LLC has been selected to receive the prestigious WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards™ 2012 for Beauty & Health!

"A wedding is a once in a lifetime event. I will create the special look that will last in your memories and photographs for years to come."

Your makeup will compliment your personal style so that you look like yourself rather than someone else. " I believe in enchancing rather than changing! I will ensure each individual's makeup application reflects their unique personality and the look they would like to achieve."

On your wedding day, I will come to you. I will bring everything I need to help you look and feel truly beautiful.

I am a Ohio Licensed Esthetician and Certified Professional Makeup Artist, years of training in makeup, very reasonable rates. I will travel to your home, hotel, venue or your location of choice.......

LindsayCoreyWedding02121
IMG27391WebEmailSize1
Hannah

16 Reviews for Eye Candy Cosmetics, LLC

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2014

Eye candy cosmetics made my day and my pictures. She is super talented and was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her techniques and makeup are all up to date and innovative! I loved having her be part of the most important day of my life.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Bethany · Married on 08/04/2012

Candy did a wonderful job with the makeup for my wedding! My bridesmaids and I looked stunning! Candy was very easy to work with and extremely professional. She was willing to come to the hair studio so that we could do hair and makeup at the same time. Her products were very high quality-- although we cried and sweated all day, our makeup still looked flawless by midnight! I would highly recommend Eye Candy Cosmetics to any bride!!!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Candy was amazing! She was very professional and fun. She came right to the hotel the morning of the wedding, got herself set up and went to work on 6 of us and was done right on time. We all looked beautiful and got so many compliments!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Eye Candy Cosmetics, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eye Candy Cosmetics, LLC 1
    Discount
    Discount for the bride if at least four bridesmaids also schedule for makeup services.

• Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist
    Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Wedding Musicians

I met Eye Candy Business at the Bridal Seminar at Heritage Golf Club where participated as a harpist-vendor 4 or 5 years in a row. She always made up many of the guests and also the fashion show gals. I loved the way she made everyone up and beautiful!

• Party Planners Plus
    Party Planners Plus Wedding Planners

Party Planners Plus believes every bride should feel her best on her wedding day, that is why I fully endorse Eye Candy Cosmetics. Candy uses only the best products for her clients and is very prompt and reliable which is important in my business. On your most important day, call Candy at Eye Candy Cosmetics for all of your special events!

• Hilliard, 43026 See on map