Avant-Garde Impressions

Columbus, Ohio View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Avant-Garde Impressions is a stationery company located in Columbus, Ohio. They provide couples with gorgeous, personalized wedding invitations, gifts, and more for their special day. They would love to work with you to come up with amazing themes and designs based on your unique needs and vision.

Avant-Garde Impressions will consult with couples to make custom invitations, catalog invitations, imprint napkins, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. All products and items will be made according to your specifications. Avant-Garde Impressions offers many invitation services, including addressing, assembly, design, printing, shipping, and the following:

• Eco-friendly
  • Embossed
  • Foil-stamped
  • Laser cut
  • Letter press
  • Thermography

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Yvonne
    Yvonne Getting married on 03/18/2023

Helped me a lot

I was so happy to come here, it took a lot of stress off of me without all the hassle of dealing with invitations. Good budget and the staff was wonderful.
    Alexandra B. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Fantastic customer service and quality!

I was shocked when I realized how much quality wedding invitations can cost and of course I fell in love with a suite on Etsy that would have been over $2000. When I learned about Avant-Garde, and that they not only sell invitations in-store but can basically print anything you want, I realized I could have the invitations of my dreams without spending thousands of dollars. A friend designed our invitations using the Etsy suite as inspiration and I bought a $7 envelope liner template as well. Jason at Avant-Garde made the process so easy, always followed-up to confirm exactly what I wanted, and helped me make decisions on paper and envelopes. I was so pleased with the customer service and I LOVE my invitations! The quality is excellent and they look so much more expensive than they were at a fraction of what the Etsy suite would have cost! I originally planned on printing through a printing site on line but I'm so glad I didn't. I highly, highly recommend!
    Kelly Q. Married on 03/19/2022

Top quality talent and care

The experience we had with Jason at Avant-Garde Impressions was exceptional. From our first meeting with him, he assured us he would deliver exactly what we envisioned, while always being available for any questions, and reminding us we can make changes at any time if needed. Jason’s talent, expertise and true joy for what he does easily made our experience with creating stationary for our wedding day one to remember. We know we will be returning to Jason for future needs because of his top level talent and customer care. We are so thankful we were connected with Jason and his team!

Avant-Garde Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were also such a pleasure to work with as well. It means the world to us that you were happy with our service, and we would be happy to help you again anytime!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

The Uncommon Officiant The Uncommon Officiant Wedding Officiants

Jason is absolutely incredible at what he does. If there is a design you have in mind, he can help it come to life and if you need ideas, he is happy to share his wealth of knowledge with you. Invitations, save the dates, programs, place cards. This guy has you covered down to the last detail. He is also super nice and easy to talk to.

Advantage Events Advantage Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Jason is the best! He is so creative with his invitations.

Bridgewater Banquet and Conference Center Bridgewater Banquet and Conference Center Banquet Halls

Avant-Garde is incredible to work with. Everything they have printed for us has come out beautifully and beyond our expectations. We are always being praised for our cards and literature we have had Avant-Garde create for us. Several of our clients have also used Avant-Garde for menu cards, escort cards and invitations and everyone raves about them. We cannot say enough wonderful things about the work Jason and Avant-Garde Impressions does!

34 Dillmont Drive Columbus, Ohio, 43235

By appointment only
Location of (Avant-Garde Impressions)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding