Avant-Garde Impressions Reviews

64 | Columbus, OH

64 Reviews for Avant-Garde Impressions

Alexandra B. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

Fantastic customer service and quality!

I was shocked when I realized how much quality wedding invitations can cost and of course I fell in love with a suite on Etsy that would have been over $2000. When I learned about Avant-Garde, and that they not only sell invitations in-store but can basically print anything you want, I realized I could have the invitations of my dreams without spending thousands of dollars. A friend designed our invitations using the Etsy suite as inspiration and I bought a $7 envelope liner template as well. Jason at Avant-Garde made the process so easy, always followed-up to confirm exactly what I wanted, and helped me make decisions on paper and envelopes. I was so pleased with the customer service and I LOVE my invitations! The quality is excellent and they look so much more expensive than they were at a fraction of what the Etsy suite would have cost! I originally planned on printing through a printing site on line but I'm so glad I didn't. I highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Barb

Barb S. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Great people to work with

This is the second time I have used avant garde impressions for our 2 daughters wedding needs, once in 2016 and most recently in 2020. Jason and Cassie are great to work with. They have a variety of products and price ranges and work closely with you to meet your needs. They are prompt in answering your questions and responding with their drafts. very patient in working thru any changes. Couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Avant-Garde Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, and you have been such a pleasure to work with as well! We are all so glad you were happy with everything, and if there is anything else we can ever help with just let us know. :)
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Helped me a lot

I was so happy to come here, it took a lot of stress off of me without all the hassle of dealing with invitations. Good budget and the staff was wonderful.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Aderonke

Aderonke A. · Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing Vendor

As someone who had little knowledge regarding wedding stationary, I appreciated being able to set up a meeting with Avante-Garde Impressions. They showed me several different styles with different price points and were able to create an amazing invitation. After having to postpone my wedding due to COVID, they were super accommodating in helping with reprints. They are awesome to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Avant-Garde Impressions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and also thank you so much for working with us! You have been such a pleasure to work with as well and it means the world to us that you have been happy with our services. :)

Becky H. · Married on 06/18/2021

Looking for Invitations? Look No Further!

Jason at Avant-Garde was wonderful to work with. He custom designed my invitations, table numbers, seating chart, and thank you cards, and they all came out beautifully. We got so many compliments on them! Some unexpected drama with our venue made us have to seriously delay ordering our table numbers and seating chart, but Jason was still able to get everything to us just in the nick of time. Plus, their prices can't be beat! I can't recommend Avant-Garde enough!

Sent on 07/13/2021

Avant-Garde Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, and you were such a pleasure to work with as well! If there is ever anything else we can help with in the future just let us know. :)
  • McKenna

Mckenna K. · Married on 11/07/2020

Our absolute favorite wedding vendor!

I have so many good things to say! Avant-Garde was our favorite vendor that we worked with leading up to our November wedding! We first saw them at a wedding show in Columbus and loved their products so much we ditched our plan of ordering online invites and went with them instead for our wedding invitations. We worked with Jason and Aleia on all of our wedding day paper goods & decor. Despite having different visions for the invites, myself, the groom, and our parents were amazed at how patient, thoughtful, and flexible Avant-Garde was during the design process. The invites turned out beautifully, and we got so many comments on them from friends & family! We decided to use Avant-Garde for the rest of our wedding day decor as well after being wowed with their products and service. Their professionalism is top-tier and they always were extremely responsive to any communication & quick-turn asks. When I saw responsive, I mean they would respond to any email I sent within the hour! Avant-Garde is on top of it, and we will be sure to use them when my younger sister gets married! Thank you so much for making our wedding planning that much easier!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Avant-Garde Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to us that you were happy with our work, and if there is ever anything else we can help with in the future we would love to be of service!
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 10/10/2020

Cassie and Jason are great to work with

I got my wedding invitations, thank you cards, seating chart, table numbers and rehearsal dinner name tags all from here. Cassie and Jason were so pleasant to work with and quick to respond to my questions. I would definitely work with them again and recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Avant-Garde Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You were such a pleasure to work with as well, and if there is anything else we can ever help with just let us know!

Chelsea S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Great Company and Great prices

I used them for my wedding and Jason was able to help me with invites and signs too. He has a lot to offer when it comes to needing personalized items to wedding signs, stands, programs, invites, decorations, and save the dates. He also has a really great price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Avant-Garde Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! You both were such a pleasure to work with, and if there is ever anything else we can help with just let us know! :)
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 08/08/2020

They do signs too!

I love Jason! Super helpful with helping me find what i wanted at the price range i wanted. Got my invitations, programs, and some signs from him for my wedding. Was also able to rent stands for these signs. Great service will definitely use again!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Avant-Garde Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, and if there is ever anything else we can help with just let us know!

Cassandra · Married on 10/19/2019

Easy to work with and so friendly!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 09/21/2019

Can't Recommend Enough

Jason and his team are wonderful. As a designer with a custom design in mind, I was really struggling to find a printer who could make my vision come to life without ordering 10x more than I needed. Jason however worked tirelessly to make sure we could get the exact look I wanted, specialty printing and all, without breaking the bank. He was extremely personal, professional, and made the process enjoyable. One of my favorite vendors hands down.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Avant-Garde Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
    It was such a pleasure to work with you as well, and if there is every anything that we can help with in the future just let us know. :)
  • Gloria

Gloria Y. · Married on 06/22/2019

Jason and his team was wonderful!

I work in the customer service business and absolutely loved working with them. Great company, great product and great customer service. Thank you for making my day special.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Dawn P. · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic Vendor with Superior Service and Quality!

My daughter and I worked with Cassie and Aleia for all the necessary stationery for a wedding this past May. I can't say enough about the impeccable service and quality of products we received. From the wedding programs to the menus, table numbers, seating chart, gift bags with labels and a large, keepsake framed wedding program, it was all perfection! I'm in the graphics business myself and am very picky. They exceeded all expectations! I highly recommend Avant Garde Impressions for all your wedding paper products!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Claudine

Claudine · Married on 08/04/2018

cards came out beautifully .Amazing work and very affordable . they really work with your budget

Sent on 04/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/03/2018

We recently had Avant-Garde Impressions do all of our printed material for our son’s wedding. They created and printed the invitations, tags for welcome bags, seating chart/poster, bar menu sign, Share the love hashtag sign, place cards for the head table, reserve signs for ceremony chairs, etc. Cassie, Jason and Aleia were AMAZING to work with and their prices are affordable. We were on a strict budget and I started to do it online by myself. I am SOOOOO glad I found them and am happy I did not do it on my own. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs printed material for events. I will use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2018

Jason was really awesome to work with and we loved our entire invitation suite!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Barbara · Married on 09/23/2017

Jason is so easy to work with and very accommodating to what you want. My invitations turned out to be exactly what I wanted! He even worked with us on printing some invitations in another language! And it was all for a fair and affordable price!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Erika · Married on 09/02/2017

Jason was amazing to work with for our wedding invitations and paper goods for the wedding. He and his team helped ensure every little detail was covered and looked cohesive. There were things I didn't even think of for the wedding that Jason made sure we had covered. He really made the whole process so smooth.
    Highly recommend Avant-Garde Impressions!!
    Thank you again Jason!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Debbie · Married on 08/19/2017

I absolutely love Avant-Garde Impressions! Helping to plan my daughter's wedding was extra stressful because her and I live many states apart. But then my friend referred me to Avant-Garde and Jason, the owner, was my stress reliever throughout the whole process! From the beautiful invitations to the many items we ordered for the wedding and reception, Jason did an outstanding job every time. I was over to his shop so often that I felt like we were old friends! He made the planning so easy and his calm and professional demeanor is just what I needed. He was full of great ideas and I used many of them. I had people comment that our invitations were the prettiest they'd ever seen. His attention to detail is incredible and our wedding and reception were just magical, and much of the detail was his doing. All that's left are the thank -yous and I know Jason will do a beautifully customized job on those as well. His shop and displays are amazing and I highly recommend him for any printing or event planning needs!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Donna · Married on 07/02/2017

Of all of the vendors that I delt with in my 9 months of wedding planning, Jason was by far my favorite. He did my custom wedding invitations, table seating cards, favor tags, decorative signs, and menus for my reception, and everything turned out awesome. He was always kind, patient, & professional, he always got back to me quickly, and he always printed up my orders right away. I highly recommend!!! I would give him 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Jason (and team) created amazing Invitations and other printed details for our wedding. We wanted a bright modern subway art feel with florals and bicycles.... I know... follow me here. It sounds strange but it turned out AMAZING!!! Our wedding was full of summers bright flowers and incorporated bicycle details and AG impressions helped pull all of that together on the paper designs. I used Jason to help design my invitations, RSVP card, ceremony program, and large poster prints. I also ordered my bright envelopes here and matching cardstock for other wedding crafts I had planned. I live in Cleveland but was getting married near Columbus. Jason made the design and ordering process simple, and after the first in person meeting we were able to communicate efficiently via e-mail and phone. This was one thing I didn't stress about for my wedding. I knew the designs were going to be great and delivered on-time! Could I have come up with something on my computer and printed it myself? Maybe... but leave detailed printing on shimmer cardstock to the professionals. This is your wedding, give the invitation the quality it deserves. The heavyweight envelopes just feel great in your hands and this is a keepsake I will show my future children. The prices here were very affordable and AG never tried to up-sell me. I would totally come back and use them for future stationary, baby shower invitations, and anything else I can think of!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Jason was amazing to work with. He creates beautiful designs (any style you can dream of) for any budget. He's incredibly knowledgeable and will guide you through the process. Jason will make as many changes and edits as you want to make sure they're perfect. He always responded quickly and never complained about any changes I requested. The invitations turned out gorgeous and everyone remarked at their high quality. Jason also created our seating chart, papers for our welcome bags, printed small brown bags to hold favors - he can do it all, just ask. Make sure you contact him or stop by his store. You really don't want to pass up working with someone this incredible!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Joan · Married on 04/01/2017

I used Avant-Garde for my daughter’s wedding, and could not have been more pleased. They did our “Save the Dates”, Wedding Invitations, church program, table assignment cards and many other printed products that helped make our reception so unique. I could call them at the last minute with another request, and they happily accommodated me. I love how they create a totally customized piece. I have since recommended them to many friends, all who have raved about the quality, design, and economic pricing of all their products. Jason is awesome. I recently called him to see if I could get a replacement table number card from my friend's recent wedding (I am making her a collage of reception souvenirs and one was lost during clean-up) and he quickly created a new one for me. We shopped around extensively before finding Avant Garde, and believe me, you can’t get better pricing for such high quality products!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Colleen · Married on 12/03/2016

Jason and his team were utterly outstanding for a great price. They completed everything I asked for perfectly and on time and give extras of everything. He was available at all times and very easy to work with. Very knowledgeable in this field and very helpful. I highly recommend Ag-Impressions, very satisfied and great prices!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

Jason is AMAZING! and he pricing is the best in the city. He is so helpful. We are still using his services as much as possible (Christmas cards, thank you notes ect.)

Sent on 12/09/2016