Avant-Garde Impressions Reviews

Avant-Garde Impressions 2
Avant-Garde Impressions 3
Avant-Garde Impressions 4

Cassandra · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Easy to work with and so friendly!

• Yvonne

yvonne · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Helped me a lot

I was so happy to come here, it took a lot of stress off of me without all the hassle of dealing with invitations. Good budget and the staff was wonderful.

Claudine · Married on 08/04/2018

cards came out beautifully .Amazing work and very affordable . they really work with your budget

michelle · Married on 07/03/2018

We recently had Avant-Garde Impressions do all of our printed material for our son’s wedding. They created and printed the invitations, tags for welcome bags, seating chart/poster, bar menu sign, Share the love hashtag sign, place cards for the head table, reserve signs for ceremony chairs, etc. Cassie, Jason and Aleia were AMAZING to work with and their prices are affordable. We were on a strict budget and I started to do it online by myself. I am SOOOOO glad I found them and am happy I did not do it on my own. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs printed material for events. I will use them again in the future.

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2018

Jason was really awesome to work with and we loved our entire invitation suite!

Barbara · Married on 09/23/2017

Jason is so easy to work with and very accommodating to what you want. My invitations turned out to be exactly what I wanted! He even worked with us on printing some invitations in another language! And it was all for a fair and affordable price!

Avant-Garde Impressions 5
    Avant-Garde Impressions 6
    Avant-Garde Impressions 7
    Avant-Garde Impressions 8

Erika · Married on 09/02/2017

Jason was amazing to work with for our wedding invitations and paper goods for the wedding. He and his team helped ensure every little detail was covered and looked cohesive. There were things I didn't even think of for the wedding that Jason made sure we had covered. He really made the whole process so smooth.
    Highly recommend Avant-Garde Impressions!!
    Thank you again Jason!

Debbie · Married on 08/19/2017

I absolutely love Avant-Garde Impressions! Helping to plan my daughter's wedding was extra stressful because her and I live many states apart. But then my friend referred me to Avant-Garde and Jason, the owner, was my stress reliever throughout the whole process! From the beautiful invitations to the many items we ordered for the wedding and reception, Jason did an outstanding job every time. I was over to his shop so often that I felt like we were old friends! He made the planning so easy and his calm and professional demeanor is just what I needed. He was full of great ideas and I used many of them. I had people comment that our invitations were the prettiest they'd ever seen. His attention to detail is incredible and our wedding and reception were just magical, and much of the detail was his doing. All that's left are the thank -yous and I know Jason will do a beautifully customized job on those as well. His shop and displays are amazing and I highly recommend him for any printing or event planning needs!!

Donna · Married on 07/02/2017

Of all of the vendors that I delt with in my 9 months of wedding planning, Jason was by far my favorite. He did my custom wedding invitations, table seating cards, favor tags, decorative signs, and menus for my reception, and everything turned out awesome. He was always kind, patient, & professional, he always got back to me quickly, and he always printed up my orders right away. I highly recommend!!! I would give him 10 stars if I could!

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Jason (and team) created amazing Invitations and other printed details for our wedding. We wanted a bright modern subway art feel with florals and bicycles.... I know... follow me here. It sounds strange but it turned out AMAZING!!! Our wedding was full of summers bright flowers and incorporated bicycle details and AG impressions helped pull all of that together on the paper designs. I used Jason to help design my invitations, RSVP card, ceremony program, and large poster prints. I also ordered my bright envelopes here and matching cardstock for other wedding crafts I had planned. I live in Cleveland but was getting married near Columbus. Jason made the design and ordering process simple, and after the first in person meeting we were able to communicate efficiently via e-mail and phone. This was one thing I didn't stress about for my wedding. I knew the designs were going to be great and delivered on-time! Could I have come up with something on my computer and printed it myself? Maybe... but leave detailed printing on shimmer cardstock to the professionals. This is your wedding, give the invitation the quality it deserves. The heavyweight envelopes just feel great in your hands and this is a keepsake I will show my future children. The prices here were very affordable and AG never tried to up-sell me. I would totally come back and use them for future stationary, baby shower invitations, and anything else I can think of!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Jason was amazing to work with. He creates beautiful designs (any style you can dream of) for any budget. He's incredibly knowledgeable and will guide you through the process. Jason will make as many changes and edits as you want to make sure they're perfect. He always responded quickly and never complained about any changes I requested. The invitations turned out gorgeous and everyone remarked at their high quality. Jason also created our seating chart, papers for our welcome bags, printed small brown bags to hold favors - he can do it all, just ask. Make sure you contact him or stop by his store. You really don't want to pass up working with someone this incredible!

Joan · Married on 04/01/2017

I used Avant-Garde for my daughter’s wedding, and could not have been more pleased. They did our “Save the Dates”, Wedding Invitations, church program, table assignment cards and many other printed products that helped make our reception so unique. I could call them at the last minute with another request, and they happily accommodated me. I love how they create a totally customized piece. I have since recommended them to many friends, all who have raved about the quality, design, and economic pricing of all their products. Jason is awesome. I recently called him to see if I could get a replacement table number card from my friend's recent wedding (I am making her a collage of reception souvenirs and one was lost during clean-up) and he quickly created a new one for me. We shopped around extensively before finding Avant Garde, and believe me, you can’t get better pricing for such high quality products!

Colleen · Married on 12/03/2016

Jason and his team were utterly outstanding for a great price. They completed everything I asked for perfectly and on time and give extras of everything. He was available at all times and very easy to work with. Very knowledgeable in this field and very helpful. I highly recommend Ag-Impressions, very satisfied and great prices!

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

Jason is AMAZING! and he pricing is the best in the city. He is so helpful. We are still using his services as much as possible (Christmas cards, thank you notes ect.)

Brynn · Married on 09/10/2016

Jason from Avant Garde is a high school friend of a co-worker and she gave me his card. I was initially looking to print my own invitations, but what I really wanted was to design my own invitations and that was shaping up to be more complicated than I thought. I sent Jason a powerpoint of what I wanted my invitations to look like, scheduled a time to stop by their office and pick out font and paper (where he also gave us 2 free tickets to a big wedding show in Columbus), and he sent me a pdf proof of my invitation right away. It was exactly what I wanted all for less time and money than if I'd tried to print everything myself. Jason even helped with wording to make everything look and sound great! The invitations were ready (and pre-labeled with addresses!) in a timely manner and I was able to pay at pick-up since our order was relatively small. I would highly recommend Avant-Garde Impressions for any invitation or stationary needs!

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

I truly cannot say enough positive things about Jason and Avant- Garde Impressions ! I met him at a bridal shoe in Columbus and he offered a free consultation and invitation design before we were required to put any money down, or sign any contracts. After a few revisions ( I couldn't make my mind up) I purchased my save the date magnets, as well as my actual wedding invitations; both turned out amazing. He was truly a delight to work with and was more than happy to share professional knowledge based on previous experiences. He was a huge help when it came to deciding on how many save the dates and invites to order, saving us money in the long run. He was able to create the exact invitation that I wanted, exactly in my price range. I was working closely with my mother through the wedding process, and Jason handled communication from both of us super easy! I received a lot of compliments on my wedding invitations as well as my save the dates. We made several changes along the way and we never felt like we were a bother to him, and he was more than happy to accommodate us in anyway. Everything came either earlier than expected or by the promised delivery date. I will be returning my business to Avant-Garde Impressions for my wedding thank you notes as well!!

Jodie · Married on 08/20/2016

Jason is really easy to work with. I met him at a wedding show and he designed & printed my wedding invitations.
    He is flexible with your budget and can give you so many options. He seems to have a sixth sense for designing what you ask for! He is very responsive and works hard.
    I highly recommend Avant-Garde Impressions and will be going back to him for help with thank you cards, table settings and beyond that probably non-wedding related graphics too!

Cheryl · Married on 08/06/2016

Jason is so helpful and accommodating on the wedding invitations. He did a great job!

Erica · Married on 07/16/2016

Definitely contact Jason for anything you need printed for your wedding. He made our save the dates, invitations, ceremony program, seating chart, table numbers, place cards -- and it all came out fantastic, personalized, and as affordable as possible. Save yourself the stress of doing it yourself, seriously. He has so many great options, and if you're pretty clueless and not very opinionated like me, he can show you tons of examples to choose from/work with. Thanks, Jason!!

Sherri · Married on 07/13/2016

Jason was awesome to work with. My daughter picked out an invitation that was not in his books to choose from. Jason spent a lot of time with us researching to find the exact invitation. Everything he did was beautiful!!

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

You absolutely must use Jason from Avant-Garde Impression for all your wedding printing needs. He is amazing to work with! He is responsive, reasonably priced, and does fantastic work! We were overly satisfied with all that he did for us! He was by far one of the best vendors we worked with (and I do event planning for a living so I'm especially critical!!). I will be telling all my friends and family to use him!

Jason is amazing and made our invite dreams come true!! He is so easy to work with and communicates via email with you very quick!! He designed all of our paper products and far exceeded our expectations. He created a logo and color schemed that made all of the parts/pieces and invites through out the process match!! My guests commented on how much they loved our invites and how they thought they were the best! Honestly it is a no brainer to work with him! HE IS GREAT!

Brooke · Married on 05/07/2016

Jason was so wonderful! He was so accommodating and easy to work with. My name cards and napkins came out gorgeous as well. Loved this wedding vendor!! Easy peasy!!

Angel · Married on 05/07/2016

Jason was great! He is very friendly and professional. We paid for our wedding ourselves and he has an amazing selection of invitations for people who are wanting to follow a budget.

I worked with Jason of Avant-Garde Impressions for my wedding invitations. I first met him at the Wedding Experience at the Crown Plaza. My invitations were amazing. Jason also did the programs for the wedding as well as some other signs and the memorial candles. Jason was so easy to work with. Always responded to my emails and calls. He was very flexible and was willing to make some changes and updates a day or few days before the wedding. I would recommend Jason for anything, birthday party invites..anything. My wedding was just 4 days ago and I still need to contact him for Thank You cards. He is amazing, you won't regret working with him.