Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Pistol Pete's Rustic Decor

We offer rustic decor and industrial style designs for your wedding or special event.
We offer items for sale or rent. Please look at our website for rustic decor designs and reach out to use if you would like to rent any of our items for your special day!

We are locally owned and family operated. All items are created and handmade in the USA!

Our items have been used in Barn Weddings, Rustic Weddings, Industrial Weddings, Outdoor Weddings and more. We pride our designs on found objects and a little backwoods ingenuity. From tree to treasure, our rustic decor items have been the conversation of weddings in Columbus, Ohio for the past 5 years as we have continued to grow.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Follow Pistol Pete's Rustic Decor on

668deef7cc8d0fd0 pistol pete logo on wood
rustic2

8 Reviews for Pistol Pete's Rustic Decor

Angela · Married on 01/07/2017

Thank you Pistol Petes for making my nieces special day so perfect. The bride and groom are all about nature and the custom made center pieces were beautiful and the candle light added to the romance in the air. Each centerpiece was given as a gift to each family in attendance to commemorate this special day. I highly recommend Pistol Petes for any occasion and I especially appreciate the desire to meet all my specifications in making these beautiful centerpieces. ????????????????

Nate · Married on 01/07/2017

Thank you so much for saving my sisters wedding! You added the rustic touch that she was looking for and couldn't find anywhere else! My family and I couldn't be happier and more pleased for all your help!

Abbi · Married on 11/19/2016

A friend of my referred me to pistol Petes for wedding decor. I'm so glad she did! These guys are super professional and actually listen to what you want. They were able to make my dream for my wedding come to life with their amazing vision! I had some many compliments on my decor! Thank you guys again for everything!! I highly recommend this company!!

Award

Pistol Pete's Rustic Decor Pricing

Pistol Pete's Rustic Decor Price Rates

Pistol Pete's Rustic Decor FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Delivery, Lanterns, Outdoor
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Delivery, Lanterns, Outdoor
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pistol Pete's Rustic Decor 1
    15% OFF Your Purchase
    Save 15% on your total purchase on our website! Including sale items! Save hundreds, no limit on what you can save on your wedding or special event!

• Westerville, 43081 See on map