How Inviting! Reviews

90 | Hilliard, OH

90 Reviews for How Inviting!

Kelsey · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Invites, Welcome Bags, Signs for Day Of and Escort Cards

I absolutely loved working with How Inviting. They were beyond attentive to all of my needs throughout the invitation, welcome bags, day of signage, and more. Cassie is incredibly talented and is able to listen to what your vision is and combine it with her graphic expertise. Aleia spent significant time with me to walk me through the different choices for invitations. I would recommend How Inviting to all brides! They were affordable and timely, but did not compromise the quality of their work.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

Cassie did a great job. She matched the seating chart to the invitation perfectly. Also, very prompt. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Mallory · Married on 01/27/2018

Working with Cassie took all my stress away thinking about my invitations and place cards! She does beautiful work and it was so nice to see the product beforehand. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Erica · Married on 12/30/2017

Cassie was absolutely amazing! She did an an incredible amount of work on our winter wedding from invitations, ceremony programs, and escort boards (to name a few). The printing work added such a great level of personalization to the wedding that made our Big Day a fairy tale.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Cassie was great! This was my first wedding so of course I was stressed and wanted everything to fall into place perfectly! She did just that, she responded to my email within minutes, set up an appointment around my busy schedule, and had a variety to pick from that took maybe 2 weeks to come in if that!I ordered invitations and table cards that are flawless. She was great I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Debbie · Married on 10/07/2017

Cassie was WONDERFUL to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend her and I would definitely use her services again! She did wedding invitations for my daughter's wedding and, most recently, rehearsal dinner invitations for my son's wedding. She also made a beautiful seating chart for us!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Could not have asked for better service than Cassie provided. She was amazing and did so great and made everything so easy!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

I had wedding guests texting and calling upon receiving their wedding invitations saying how amazing they were! One guests said it was the best wedding invitation they have ever received and I couldn't agree more! Cassie was easy to work with and really listened to what I wanted and she created a beautiful, timeless invitation. I highly recommend How inviting and plan on using the services in the future. Thank you for making such a beautiful wedding invitation!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

j · Married on 08/19/2017

very helpful and profesesional

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • FinallyMrsFlax

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2017

Cassie was absolutely wonderful to work with. We were so happy with how well our invitations turned out that we went back to her for our thank you cards. She is accommodating and ensures that everything comes out exactly how you wish. I would highly recommend How Inviting! to all couples.

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Tonja

Tonja · Married on 06/10/2017

I was thrilled to find a local vendor to create our wedding invitations. Cassie was great to work with. She was very professional and very efficient. I would recommend using her for all your invitation needs!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Megan · Married on 05/28/2017

Cassie is very knowledgable and very easy to work with! She made suggestions and changes when needed. She was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Allison · Married on 05/27/2017

Cassie was very responsive and thorough with her work. I am grateful to have found her for my wedding needs.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Mandy · Married on 04/22/2017

Our experience with How Inviting could not have gone any better. Cassie was efficient, knowledgeable, and very creative. She listened to every detail and delivered an end product that was perfect. I would highly recommend her company for future endeavors

Sent on 02/09/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/11/2017

Working with Cassie was great! She knew we were on a budget and helped create our invitations to stay in our budget! The invitations turned out amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Keely · Married on 10/15/2016

Cassie is great to work with, she is extremely flexible and allows for 100% custom designs. She made all of our paper products for our wedding and they turned out beautifully. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2016

Cassie was great to work with! Loved the way my wedding invitations and programs turned out!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Kelsey · Married on 07/09/2016

She was so patient with our indecisiveness and gave us SO many options to choose from! She also got them done in a timely manner, and we absolutely loved them!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Chelsey · Married on 07/09/2016

Cassie was wonderful in every way!! We used her for our save the dates, wedding invites, wedding programs and seating chart and everything turned out beautiful! She was incredibly timely in getting everything accomplished and was a pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and some said they were the best invites they had ever seen! She also offers many different styles in order to accommodate everyone's price point. We would highly recommend Cassie to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/20/2016

I received a lot recommendations to use How Inviting! for my invitations and I can see why so How Inviting! is so highly recommended. We are getting married in Mexico and all of our planning was centered around choosing a destination location and a date. I met with Cassie almost immediately after getting engaged because I knew that we would be in a time-crunch to get the invitations out, so that people had enough time to plan. Cassie created the perfect invitation design for me and had to play the waiting game while I worked to finalize plans with our resort and book the wedding date. We suffered a small setback, but Cassie was very understanding. As soon as we finalized our plans, Cassie worked quickly to get our invitations completed so that we were able to meet our goal date for getting our invitations out. The quality of work that Cassie provides, her flexibility in working with you to create/modify the invitation design and her overall professionalism was above and beyond anything that I would've expected. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I HIGHLY recommend How Inviting! for anyone needing invitations!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Ali · Married on 05/07/2016

Cassie is awesome. She totally saw my vision, and is a great value as well. Shes so nice and organized, absolutely love her!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Mary · Married on 03/26/2016

I looked around on the internet before I was referred to How Inviting. One of the best decisions I made during the planning process was choosing to work with Cassie. She was responsive and created a beautiful wedding invitation! I received compliments on both the style, material, and wording of the invitations. I also had Cassie do our table number and table name labels. I ended up with the prefect invitations while staying under budget!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Cassie, from the company How Inviting, was extremely helpful when I came to her with a request for wedding programs and itinerary packet for my wedding. Since I am having a small wedding, I didn't have to send out paper invitations, but I need these two items for my wedding guests. I wanted them to match and the look to be cohesive, and to say she achieved that would be an understatement! I was nearly brought to tears when I saw my pieces in person. If I had done them myself (original plan), I wouldn't have gotten the outcome I desired, but Cassie created a set for me that was above expectation. She worked with me through every edit and I'm so glad I spent the money to purchase these and her services!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Lindsey · Married on 12/12/2015

Cassie was amazing to work with. She listened to the ideas in my head and made it reality. She did everything paper wise for our wedding; invitations, place cards, programs, where we came from sign. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Cassie was so wonderful to work with. I was very direct and knew what I wanted. She responded quickly to all of my changes and needs, which I was so appreciative of. Cassie also prepared my place cards. I was so pleased with my invitations and place cards, they both came out so beautifully! I heard nothing but compliments on my invitations, so happy!

Sent on 08/31/2015