Cakes Creatively by Crystal Reviews

Cakes Creatively by Crystal 2
Cakes Creatively by Crystal 3
Cakes Creatively by Crystal 4

Arianna · Married on 07/28/2018

Crystal is so easy to work with and makes DELICIOUS cakes. Her European buttercream is to die for, and her cake was so moist and fluffy compared to other vendors we tried. On top of that, her gorgeous design was affordable and everything we imagined for our big day!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Cakes Creatively by Crystal 5

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2018

Crystal was amazing for our wedding! She was so responsive and flexible. We had a dessert table with mini pies, cake pops, and brownies and the guests raved. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event and will be a lifelong customer!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jerri · Married on 12/30/2017

Beautiful and delicious cake. Our family also enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries. Crystal was awesome to work with & great customer service.

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Cakes Creatively by Crystal 6

Niharika · Married on 09/30/2017

From the very first time we met Crystal, she was so personable and attentive. We knew we were looking for someone like her to make our wedding cake...and that was before we tried her delicious cakes. The European buttercream was exactly the right amount of sweet and it truly made Crystal’s cakes stand out from the other ones we tried. We ended up doing a 3 tiered cake with a mix of flavors and fillings since we loved so many of the flavors. I wanted our cake to tie in with the rest of the fall themed wedding decor and so, Crystal decorated the cake beautifully with fresh flowers—it was a huge hit!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Cakes Creatively by Crystal 7
    Cakes Creatively by Crystal 8

Megan · Married on 07/16/2017

I wish I could save everyone the time of choosing a wedding cake vendor / artist / baker. I started my search looking for the top reviews on different websites. Then I took those, and looked at the cake designs themselves - which helped weed out a lot. Finally, I took price into consideration. My now-husband and I tried 3 vendors on that short list, and were blown away by Crystal. She is the triple threat: Delicious cakes + elegant designs + affordability. Best choice in Columbus!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Skylar · Married on 05/21/2017

Crystal created a beautiful - and delicious - cake for my client last weekend. She was a breeze to work with and she worked closely with my client to bring their vision to life. The couple offered boxed leftovers as a favor and there wasn't a single box left, it was that good!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Marissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Crystal provided cupcakes for our wedding and they were an absolute hit, especially the s'mores! My husband and I were able to taste test a wide variety and then chose 4 different flavors for 130 guests at a very reasonable price:)

Sent on 10/27/2016

Crystal was very friendly and did awesome helping us design our topper and cupcakes. All of our guests were impressed with the beautiful display and quality of the cupcakes. Her prices were competitive and reasonable!

Sent on 12/07/2015
  • I

Isaac · Married on 10/10/2015

The cake was fantastic. Many of our guests asked for her information so they can get a cake from her for their events. We will definitely use her services again.

Sent on 10/20/2015

We had committed to a different cake vendor and had to back out with this company because the individuals were not responding to emails or delivering on their promises.

Chrystal was an absolute breeze to work with! She was prompt with her email responses and was able to address any issues that came up. My family and I were very impressed by her professionalism.

Perhaps even more importantly, her cakes are delicious and imaginative! Several of our guests emailed us (unprompted!) after our wedding to say that they had two slices of our cake because it was so delicious.

Chrystal allowed us to be inventive with our cake -- both on the outside and inside. We were very pleased with the final product!

Sent on 10/04/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

Crystal was awesome to work with. We were on a budget for the cake and she listened to what we wanted and didn't push for things we didn't. She nailed the cake design we asked for and of course, the different flavors of the cakes we chose were so good (well, even the ones we didn't choose were good!). I only wish I was able to eat them all at the wedding! Thanks again for being part of our special day.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Crystal did a fabulous job! She was even able to incorporate a design from our invitations into the design of our cake. Her icing is the best icing I have ever eaten! Not too sweet but super creamy!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Cakes creatively by Crystal did an amazing job on the wedding cake, as well as the variety of cupcakes/display. From the beginning of setting up a time and place to meet over the Christmas holiday to delivering the cake on wedding day Crystal made sure we had what we wanted and needed. Her personal touch and humble heart was appreciated!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Kayla · Married on 10/18/2014

Crystal was awesome to work with! From the tasting to the event date she was very easy to work with and able to see us despite our crazy schedules and living an hour away. The cake tasted amazing and all of our guest loved it! Thanks Crystal for helping make our day so unforgettable!

Nancy · Married on 10/18/2014

Chrystal is so easy to work with, very flexible, and not only provides an AMAZING and beautiful cake, but many helpful suggestions and samples! We also purchased the "bride" and "groom" chocolate covered (white chocolate for the bride) strawberries for the bridal party ~ and they LOVED it! Her prices are very reasonable and the cake was DELICIOUS!! My daughter and I "shopped" for the perfect cake and price, and I would highly recommend her to ANYONE!

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

Loved the cake!! It turned out exactly how I wanted it!! It was just gorgeous!! The different layers were so delicious!! My husband and I can not wait to eat it for our first anniversary!! Crystal is so nice and has a great personality. Would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

The cake was beautiful and the taste was truly incredible. I'll crave it for years to come.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/20/2014

Crystal did an exceptional job on our wedding cake. It was exactly like I envisioned and she was so easy to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/13/2014

Crystal did our wedding cake as well as our sons birthday cake and they not only looked amazing but they were also delicious!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Monica · Married on 09/06/2014

The cake was delicious and she even brought it 40 miles a away to deliver it when my car broke down! Definitely A+!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Leona · Married on 09/06/2014

Excellent service; delicious cake

Sent on 11/01/2014

It was so enjoyable to work with Crystal! She immediately embraced our vision and brought it to life! oh, and it was delicious. :)

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jordan · Married on 08/09/2014

Crystal was wonderful while I was planning my wedding! She always responded promptly and had so many great ideas for our cake! Our cake matched the venue and theme of the wedding perfectly! I'm not a huge fan of cake, but Crystal's cake (and cupcakes in our case) were so moist and the flavor was so delicious that I had multiple pieces!

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • User4520396 · 2+ years ago

Crystal did 2 cakes for me. 1 for the wedding day (destination wedding) and 1 for the reception. She didn't get upset when I changed my mind 100 times and was very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone! The cakes are beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Crystal did an outstanding job on our cake. Both of our husbands are firefighters and she created a beautiful cake of a firefighter climbing up a burning building to the bride. I wish I could post a picture! Everyone loved it!

Sent on 08/24/2014