Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Berry Beautiful Weddings

Congratulations on your engagement!!!

This is a very exciting time with so much planning ahead to get your day just right!
Couples deserve and should experience a pleasant and memorable engagement and wedding planning experience. This seldom happens due to busy work schedules, family obligations, indecisiveness, and just simply not knowing where to start to plan for a wedding.
No planning experience, time or energy to commit to planning your wedding right is guaranteed to leave room for mistakes.

This is where I come in to relieve the pressure and stress of planning for you.

My name is Lisa Rowberry and I am based out of the Sacramento area in California. I have been in the wedding industry for about a year now and I am loving every minute of it! I have taken a wedding planning certification course and am a certified wedding planning professional. I am very passionate and hard working and I believe it shows in everything I do. I am always up for a challenge.

I got into weddings from planning my own wedding and having a blast doing it. I always saw the tv shows and everything around saying how stressful it is and how much people hated planning weddings but I had so much fun planning my own that I thought I should help other people plan their big day. I am a very detail oriented person and I know that is a huge plus in this industry. This is one of the biggest days in your life so I feel that you should relax and enjoy your day to the fullest. That's where I come in to help!

I offer something for every bride! For the bride that just wants reliable vendors but doesn't feel that she wants help in the planning process. For the bride that is comfortable with the planning process but just wants someone to run things on the day of the wedding. Also, for the bride that wants help from start to finish!

I will help create this unforgettable day by providing you with the top professionals in the wedding industry. Precise attention will be given to every detail. Whether you prefer full planning or just day-of coordinating, I am here to relieve the stress involved with planning a wedding.

• Beyond Smitten Events
ea2000bdff8a13cb 1250179793168 DSC01773
DSC01758

1 Reviews for Berry Beautiful Weddings

Samantha · Married on 03/27/2010

Lisa is a fantastic wedding coordinator! She is prompt and professional. She made everything run so smoothly and was incredibly attentive to our needs. After working with her for only a few minutes, it was obvious that she is very experienced and really knows what she's doing. Lisa truly loves what she does and it really shows. Choosing her was one of the best decisions we made; you'd be a fool not to at least speak with her when choosing your wedding coordinator.

Sent on 03/29/2010

Berry Beautiful Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Sound Image Entertainment
    Sound Image Entertainment Wedding DJs

Lisa is an absolute sweetheart. We had the opportunity to DJ her wedding and all the details from the decor to the day of events was so organized. She was meant to be a wedding planner. You will be stress-free and have so many options when you book her as your planner!

• Rancho Cordova, 95742 See on map