About Bella Bride NY

Bella Bride NY was created by makeup artist Pamela Sue, who continues to personally serve all of her brides. She believes bridal makeup should look like the best version of yourself so you feel confident, beautiful and radiant. She highlights your best features and  specializes on airbrush makeup to create a flawless complexion that looks beautiful when you walk down the aisle and deep into the after hours!

Bella Bride NY has been recognized as an award winning bridal makeup service that believes on providing a glamorous service while maintaining affordable prices.

Please send me an email for more information:

pamelasue.makeup@gmail.com

* In your email please include the number of people who will potentially receive services as it helps me give you the most accurate rate and packages!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (8)
Contour Makeup (6)
Group Discounts (4)
Licensed (3)

Pamela was amazing! From the very beginning when I contacted her, she was very responsive, helpful and lovely to work with, all the way through to my wedding day. I originally had another makeup artist booked but due to lack of communication with her I decided to switch and ended up finding Pamela, and I am sooo glad I did. Pamela was awesome. She made me look gorgeous and flawless and will also go above and beyond for her brides, she is more than a pleasure to work with. I had a trial with Pamela and was happy but on the wedding day she exceeded my expectations. My makeup was beautiful and so was my mom's, grandma's, aunt's and 5 bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous. She was on time to set up and also finished on time. I highly recommend working with Pamela on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Pamela Sue was truly amazing to work with! She was by far our most helpful and thoughtful vendor on the day of the wedding. Not only did everyone's makeup look beautiful but Pam went out of her way to be as accommodating and supportive as possible throughout the day. In addition to my own makeup, Pam worked her magic on my maid of honor, two bridesmaids, my mom and my husband's mom. She was patient and completely flexible with the schedule during the day...and even jumped in several times to fix the train of my gown and other small details during the bridal party photography session! Definitely not her job but so appreciated. If you're looking for a bridal makeup artist in the NYC area, I have no doubt that you will be beyond happy in choosing Bella Brides. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us, Pam!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/17/17, 1 Review

East 81st St. , New York, NY 10028   See On Map
646-387-3364 (phone)
Smithtown, NY 11787   See On Map
646-387-3364 (phone)
Bella Bride NY is a wedding Makeup artsit from Long Island, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk County, Nassau County, and New York City. Bella Bride NY is a professional wedding makeup artist that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for many years. We specialize in airbrush, traditional and ethnic makeup applications .