Beautiful Day Bridal Salon

158 S. Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Loved Twice Bridal
  • HOMA BRIDAL
  • Birdy Grey
  • Hannah Kanani Bridal

21 Reviews for Beautiful Day Bridal Salon

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

Dress was beautiful. The ladies in this shop were very helpful. They did my alterations the same day so I could take it back with me to Orlando 

Sent on 01/22/2015
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2012

After getting the runaround and getting frustrated from Bella Wedding, I discovered this shop by looking on-line. I am happy to say that my entire process with working with this vendor was excellent from the initial meeting, to ordering the dress, making payment, dress fitting and final dress fitting, pick -up and drop off of dresses.

My weight fluctuated a lot during this wedding and they were able to alter my dress even three days before my wedding date. Dress was made to fit like a glove and they added padding to the dress so I could wear it braless. I paid a little more and was able to rent a brand new dress and got a second dress from them as well for a small fee to help cover their alteration and dry cleaning expense.

I would not go anywhere else because their customer service is supreme; they keep their word and do not change up prices which were my experience at Bella. Although I did not use their wedding jewelry and hair pieces, they do offer those for free if you rent or buy your dress from them.

This shop is a hidden gem in Ktown! They have many, many beautiful dresses!

Sent on 09/05/2012

1 Real Wedding

• 158 S. Western Ave. Los Angeles, 90004 See on map
    2133861900 (Phone number)
    Location of (Beautiful Day Bridal Salon)