New York, New York, NY 10006 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About B LINE TO THE ALTAR

B LINE TO THE ALTAR, LLC is a wedding planning company in New York, New York. Owner Brittany has been planning weddings for over five years, and specializes in day-of wedding coordination. She loves to be the go-to girl on a couple’s wedding day, ensuring each of their details is in place to create their dream ceremony and reception.

In addition to ceremonies and receptions, B LINE TO THE ALTAR, LLC can also assist couples in planning their bridal shower, bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner. Brittany offers full service packages and day-of coordination. She is able to create and manage timelines, recommend and select vendors, coordinate to-do lists, and take care of other necessary items to help weddings run smoothly. The types of weddings she can assist with include cultural, military, non-religious, and religious.

Follow B LINE TO THE ALTAR on
720e8615e1cc3dcd 1535682251 30457a7d27476ea7 1535682249423 8 39593971 101558563

5 Reviews for B LINE TO THE ALTAR

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceeded expectations!

I cannot recommend Brittany enough! Brittany is so personable and amazing at her job. She is very thorough and makes it so you can relax and enjoy your big day.

Here's a few reasons why I am so glad I was able to work with Brittany on my wedding:
    -She put together an extremely detailed day of schedule that I was able to share with my vendors and wedding party.
    -I found out the day after my wedding that there was a medical incident during the reception. Our guest ended up being okay and my husband's aunt told me about how amazing Brittany was during this time. She told me that she made everyone feel calm and comfortable and they were so happy she was there to help.
    -My veil fell out right as I was about to walk down the aisle. Not only was Brittany there to fix it, she also ran to Duane Reede to get hairspray to touch up my hair after.

I'd give Brittany 6 stars if I could! Thank you Brittany!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Hire this girl!

I am so blown away by Brittany and her wedding planning services, it has hard to put this review together! When you hire Brittany, you are not just hiring a wedding planner. You are hiring trustworthy event planning professional who advocates on your behalf and gets the job DONE!

I have known Brittany for 5+ years and can attest not only to her ability to plan weddings, but also to her character. I had confidence and high expectations when we began working together as result of this, but continued to be impressed as the days and weeks went on. In our first few meetings, Brittany took great care in getting to know the intimate details of my wedding day. She also took care to understand the dynamic and personalities of our group, which proved to be a critical key to success in bringing out event together. When crunch time came around, she was there for me. She advocated on my behalf with my vendors to ensure our contracted terms were met. Brittany left no stone unturned when it came to making the timeline of the wedding day and coordinating with the venue, church and vendors. Throughout all of this, she had a smile on her face, fun music playing in the car, and lots of laughter, which as a stressed out bride days out from the big day is NECESSARY!

But then came the wedding day. It was a DREAM! And I know everyone says that about their wedding day, but I truly believe my entire wedding day was a success because of Brittany. Who can say their wedding day ran ahead of schedule? I CAN! All of my vendors and venue were impressed by her and even more so, my family! My grandmother keeps asking about Brittany noting how much care she put into everything she did. Aside from being the star player of the day, Brittany brought along a FABULOUS assistant, Amanda, who was equally as take-charge with our event and fun to work with!

Brittany – I truly cannot thank you enough for all that you did for not only Jack and I, but also for our families on the most important day of our lives. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!

Ceremony Venue: St. Vincent Martyr Church
    Reception venue: The Park Savoy Estate

Sent on 10/30/2018

B LINE TO THE ALTAR Pricing

B LINE TO THE ALTAR Price Rates

B LINE TO THE ALTAR FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1 plus Assistant Coordinators when needed