Nearby Vendors to Consider

About April Flowers

floral artistry for california's central coast weddings

We heart weddings – every little single thing about them. From the conceptualizing, to the crafting, the perfect little details that make it so unique to each couple and everything in between. We are head over heals about the magic that happens on that day – so much love and happy we could eat it up. We believe the flowers at your wedding will be the tie that binds - the one design component that will pull all the others together to form a cohesive look. Our floral design collections are tailored specifically for your wedding aesthetic thru a series of design and concept meetings. Please be in touch if you would like to learn more about our weddings and flower design collections.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

I am so happy I hired April Flowers SLO to do my wedding florals! She created florals and design that were so spot-on with what I had imagined. If you hire her, you can trust that your wedding or event will be absolutely stunning. I took all of her recommendations and it turned out so beautiful. She was wonderful to work with and provided some great ideas beyond just the florals, too. The planning process was so much fun, and seeing everything on my wedding day was amazing! Thank you April!!

Profile Picture Leilani, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

April is so lovely and worked with us on everything from a limited budget to requests for certain textural elements and unique flower options. She did an amazing job making everything look fantastic while staying within our budget.

Profile Picture char, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

April is so talented! The flowers were one of the most important aspects of my wedding and I was IN LOVE with everything that April did. She listened to my thoughts and helped me design a look that was cohesive and beautiful for my venue. I honestly started to tear up when I saw the bridal bouquet that she made for me. It was absolutely perfect. April worked well with my planner and was a wonderful contributor to the event team. I am so happy that I chose to work with April. I was (and am) beyond thrilled with everything that she produced for my wedding. Thank you April!

Profile Picture Linden, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1389196602645 beaux arts photograph
220x220 sq 1389196469017 mike larso
220x220 sq 1389196606426 allyson magda photograph

12 ENDORSEMENTS
April truly works magic with textures and colors...her talent is astounding!

April's work is consistently creative, elegant and over the top on quality. Truly love working with her on weddings. Dana -Blessed Beyond Belief Photography

April Flowers is amazing! April simply loves what she does and it shows. When it comes to vendors, hands down, you will be very happy with her talent, service and great attention to your needs! Super ab fab!

Stunning and colorful work. Always a joy to work with. ~David Pascolla, David Pascolla Photography

I get to see a lot of floral arrangements being a wedding photographer. I don't know what it is about April's work, but she has an artist's eye and her arrangements just seem to stand out. They are substantial without being heavy and creative without being trendy. Her work is superior and her service is legendary. Colleen Rosenthal, rosenthalphotography.com

PO Box 1336, Atascadero, CA 93423   See On Map