PO Box 1336, Atascadero, CA 93423 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About April Flowers

We heart weddings – every little single thing about them. From the conceptualizing, to the crafting, the perfect little details that make it so unique to each couple and everything in between. We are head over heals about the magic that happens on that day – so much love and happy we could eat it up. We believe the flowers at your wedding will be the tie that binds - the one design component that will pull all the others together to form a cohesive look. Our floral design collections are tailored specifically for your wedding aesthetic thru a series of design and concept meetings. Please be in touch if you would like to learn more about our weddings and flower design collections.

allyson magda photograph

April Flowers 3
April Flowers 4
  • Myra

Myra · Married on 06/22/2018

Working with April was one of my dreams since before I got engaged! When I found out she was available for my wedding I definitely screamed! April is so professional, cares a lot about each wedding, and totally blew my husband and I out of the water with how beautiful our wedding flowers were. One of the things we talked about the whole day was how stunning the florals turned out to be. I would 100% recommend her to anyone who wants to have the most beautiful flowers at their wedding.

April Flowers 5
    April Flowers 6
    April Flowers 7
    April Flowers 8

Leilani · Married on 04/28/2018

I am so happy I hired April Flowers SLO to do my wedding florals! She created florals and design that were so spot-on with what I had imagined. If you hire her, you can trust that your wedding or event will be absolutely stunning. I took all of her recommendations and it turned out so beautiful. She was wonderful to work with and provided some great ideas beyond just the florals, too. The planning process was so much fun, and seeing everything on my wedding day was amazing! Thank you April!!

char · Married on 05/20/2017

April is so lovely and worked with us on everything from a limited budget to requests for certain textural elements and unique flower options. She did an amazing job making everything look fantastic while staying within our budget.

April Flowers Pricing

April Flowers Price Rates

April Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,345.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic

Real Weddings

• A. Blake Photography
    A. Blake Photography Wedding Photographers

April truly works magic with textures and colors...her talent is astounding!

• Blessed Beyond Belief Photography
    Blessed Beyond Belief Photography Wedding Photographers

April's work is consistently creative, elegant and over the top on quality. Truly love working with her on weddings. Dana -Blessed Beyond Belief Photography

• Le Festin Events
    Le Festin Events Wedding Planners

April Flowers is amazing! April simply loves what she does and it shows. When it comes to vendors, hands down, you will be very happy with her talent, service and great attention to your needs! Super ab fab!

• PO Box 1336 Atascadero, CA 93423 See on map