Nearby Vendors to Consider

About April Flowers

floral artistry for california's central coast weddings

We heart weddings – every little single thing about them. From the conceptualizing, to the crafting, the perfect little details that make it so unique to each couple and everything in between. We are head over heals about the magic that happens on that day – so much love and happy we could eat it up. We believe the flowers at your wedding will be the tie that binds - the one design component that will pull all the others together to form a cohesive look. Our floral design collections are tailored specifically for your wedding aesthetic thru a series of design and concept meetings. Please be in touch if you would like to learn more about our weddings and flower design collections.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

61 Reviews for April Flowers

Delivery (2)
Set Up (2)
Clean Up (1)

April is so lovely and worked with us on everything from a limited budget to requests for certain textural elements and unique flower options. She did an amazing job making everything look fantastic while staying within our budget.

Profile Picture char, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

April is so talented! The flowers were one of the most important aspects of my wedding and I was IN LOVE with everything that April did. She listened to my thoughts and helped me design a look that was cohesive and beautiful for my venue. I honestly started to tear up when I saw the bridal bouquet that she made for me. It was absolutely perfect. April worked well with my planner and was a wonderful contributor to the event team. I am so happy that I chose to work with April. I was (and am) beyond thrilled with everything that she produced for my wedding. Thank you April!

Profile Picture Linden, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

"THE FLOWERS!!!! WOW!" That was the resounding comment from our guests who got to enjoy April's amazing flowers at our wedding! From the smallest details on the pie station to the amazing mix of florals on our tables to my bouquet (the most beautiful thing I have ever seen) I was totally in awe of EVERY single aspect of what April created for our special day.

April is truly a floral + design genius! I was recommended to April by my wedding planner as I was looking for someone who would be perfect for our picked wildflower + simply elegant wedding! Even though I was 3+ hours away, April was the only florist that I contacted that insisted that we meet in person so she could get to know me and really understand our vision for the day. From the moment I met April, I breathed a sigh of relief because I knew I could let go of all control and 100% trust April to execute flawlessly, which she did and then some! Because April doesn't just provide beautiful florals, she also was vital to helping me select linens (had the linen vendor send me samples directly), candles and providing invaluable advice for many aspects of our day.

Not only is April an amazing florist, but she is so sweet and it really feels like you are working with your friend every step of the way! Although the day-of can be quite hectic (for both bride and vendors), April took to the time to come say hello and congratulations to me and gave me a HUGE hug! I would not hesitate one moment to recommend April Flowers!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1389196561428 cameron ingalls
220x220 sq 1389196602645 beaux arts photograph
220x220 sq 1389196469017 mike larso
220x220 sq 1389196606426 allyson magda photograph

April truly works magic with textures and colors...her talent is astounding!

April's work is consistently creative, elegant and over the top on quality. Truly love working with her on weddings. Dana -Blessed Beyond Belief Photography

April Flowers is amazing! April simply loves what she does and it shows. When it comes to vendors, hands down, you will be very happy with her talent, service and great attention to your needs! Super ab fab!

Stunning and colorful work. Always a joy to work with. ~David Pascolla, David Pascolla Photography

I get to see a lot of floral arrangements being a wedding photographer. I don't know what it is about April's work, but she has an artist's eye and her arrangements just seem to stand out. They are substantial without being heavy and creative without being trendy. Her work is superior and her service is legendary. Colleen Rosenthal,

PO Box 1336, Atascadero, CA 93423   See On Map