Annie Jane Photography

• Seneca Ryan Co.
  • Blush Wood Studios

12 Reviews for Annie Jane Photography

Jamie · Married on 10/09/2010

Annie, you're the best! :)

Sent on 10/26/2010

Kathryn · Married on 10/08/2010

Annie I love ur presence at the wedding. You were inviting and I felt very comfortable the entire time. Thank you so much for everything. I did recommend you to a friend hope you do not mind. She is getting married next year. Thanks again, can not wait to see the pictures. Love, Jon & Kat Diaz

Sent on 10/26/2010

Jacqui · Married on 08/21/2010

Annie=AMAZING!
    We love our wedding photos - they are truly spectacular! As brides, we get nervous and stressed about the details of the wedding! Everyone keeps commenting on how they are the most beautiful wedding photos they've seen! The photos are truly works of art and I can't wait to display them in our home.
    Our wedding was August 21 2010.. we immediately went on a 2 week honeymoon! In those two weeks, we got our photos on an online gallery, and were in awwwwwwwwwe. They were so amazingly beautiful and truly captured our feelings for each other.
    Overall, I highly recommend using Annie for your wedding. I think ultimately, what we remember the most or will treasure the most are the pictures! Annie was wonderful to work with, funny, talented, easy going to make you feel comfortable! Annie has different packages to fit your budget to choose from! Thanks Annie we are so PLEASED!

Sent on 02/04/2011