Jeffrey Foote Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

Serving NY, NJ, VT, NH, CO, FL, MA, PA, VA and beyond.

Experience:

Jeffrey Foote Photography is a wedding photography company based in the Finger Lakes region of NY. Owner Jeffrey has been a professional photographer for more than 25 years, every new assignment brings new ideas and creativity.

Jeffrey's experience and education in photography evolved while living in lower Manhattan, working with editorial, fashion, glamour, photojournalism and still life photographers for Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Interview, Real Simple and Self magazines which is evident in his over all photography style.

Services Offered:

Jeffrey invites you to choose the wedding package that is just right for you. Both of Jeffrey’s collections include up to 12 + hours of coverage so you will not have to feel rushed on your wedding day. His most popular package includes a second photographer, both packages come with digital files delivered via Dropbox or Google Drive and rights to make prints, display images via Instagram etc and create albums. Albums are a-la-carte, sold at cost. Featuring one-piece wraparound cover design, up to 50 spreads, photographic and press papers, thick or thin page options and multiple cover options. He is also available for destination weddings and is of course LGBTQ+ friendly!

Included

• All day photographic coverage by Jeffrey Foote
  • Optional additional second photographer (package 1)
  • High and low resolution digital files
  • Engagement photo session
  • All day coverage
  • Online gallery for family and friends / purchase prints etc.
  • Multiple locations
  • Travel

A-la-carte options

• Leather wedding and parent albums
  • Framed canvas / metal prints
  • Enlargements

Packages

Saturday weddings between May and October, packages start at $2700.

Discounts:

• Weekday weddings, elopements, and winter weddings

CURRENTLY BOOKING 2023 - 2024 AND BEYOND

Accepting phone calls and messages every day of the week, Sat & Sun included, I hope to hear from you soon.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Sara
    Sara L. Married on 03/05/2022

Flexible Photographer/Beautiful Photos

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Jeffrey. He was very flexible with us, and even embraced the cold and snow to get our beautiful wintery engagement photos!! His quality of work is amazing—we had a hard time picking our favorite photos. I was also incredibly grateful with how quickly he got our engagement and wedding photos back to us. He and his assistant Christopher were with us all wedding day capturing every detail of our wedding! Every time I look at the photos it puts a huge smile on my face—especially the candid moments. We also appreciated that he took the time to get our family tree, ask about special photos we’d like, and provided a list of formal photos for us to choose from prior to the wedding. It was great to see that he was organized and took the initiative to find out from the beginning what moments we wanted captured. Many of our friends and family commented on how beautiful the photos were. Thank you for sharing in our special day!
    Courtney C. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

Jeffrey is extremely pleasant to work with! He has a great eye for details and what helps make for a perfect shot. So fun and professional, would recommend to anyone for all occasions!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/25/2021

Wonderful photographer!

Jeffrey was an amazing photographer to work with! His incredible work speaks for itself. He has a creative eye like no other. From our engagement photos through the end of our reception, Jeffrey made us feel comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves. He was great communicating throughout the entire process. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Jeffrey Foote Photography 1
Discount

Military Discount

I offer a 10% discount for those who are active or retired military service members. Thank you for your service!

Jeffrey Foote Photography 2
Discount

Having a winter wedding or elopement? I am offering up to 25% off weddings between November and March in the northeastern US. If you are having an elopement contact me with your date, location and budget. I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerley,

Jeffrey Foote

Pricing

Team

Gary Hodges
Gary Hodges
Associate pro photographer.

Gary Hodges (right) has been a long time friend of mine. In 2004 I moved back to Ithaca from Manhattan to work at a local photography studio where I met Gary. He asked if I would assist him on a wedding and after shooting with him I was hooked on weddings!

I am thankful and blessed to have him assisting me.

Take Your Pick Flower Farm Take Your Pick Flower Farm Wedding Florists

I first met Jeffrey at a wedding we were both working on. I was the florist, he the photographer. The bridal room was pretty much chaos with a brunch being served, hair and make-up being applied to the bride and all the bridal party members, moms, grandmas, and siblings. Jeffrey was cool as a cucumber, incredibly professional and worked the room seamlessly. He was unobtrusive yet did what he needed to do to get the best photos. I highly recommend working with Jeffrey Foote Photography for your wedding.

In Bloom In Bloom Wedding Florists

Wonderful Finger Lakes photographer!

FLE Event Group FLE Event Group Wedding DJs

Jeffrey Foote is an amazing photographer. In addition to providing his clients with a creative and unique product he is a true pleasure to work with. Jeffrey captures and documents an event with a style all his own. I always look forward to viewing his photos of events that we work together and reliving the moments again. Most events we work together end with Jeffrey receiving an embrace from his clients because he forms a true relationship with his clients which is reflected in his work.

P.O.Box 6822 Ithaca, NY, 14851

9am - 11pm
Location of (Jeffrey Foote Photography)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding