Overlook Lane, Canandaigua, NY 14424 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About In Bloom

In Bloom Florals is a professional floral design studio that has designed weddings and events in the Finger Lakes region for the past 14 years. We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your event!

nmw60
nmw65

61 Reviews for In Bloom

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

The floral arrangements that Rachel created for our wedding day were absolutely stunning! I loved my bouquet and could not stop thinking about how beautiful it was. Our centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. Rachel is easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and takes the time to go through every detail of your order with you. I would absolutely recommend her for you wedding day florals.

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

My flowers were beyond beautiful! Rachel was very friendly, professional, easy going and responded very quick to emails & calls. I sent her pictures of floral arrangements which she designed perfectly and had great recommendations. From the first email/meeting to last minute changes I could tell she knew the vision I had. My vision came to life when I saw the flowers day of the wedding. I am still dreaming of my gorgeous bouquet & centerpieces my guests kept complimenting on. Hands down the most amazing florist to work with! Her creativity & experience shows through her work, she is very talented! I highly recommend Rachel and In Bloom! Thank you so much Rachel for making my floral dream reality!

anna · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Rachel from In-Bloom Florals. She was a beeeze to work with- very professional yet calm and easy going, she listened to our vision and used her expertise to make it a reality. My dream for my wedding was to have lots of beautiful, fresh flowers and plants decorating each area and what Rachel created exceeded my expectations. The flowers were hands down my favorite piece of the wedding!

In Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Dolce Amica Event Planning & Design
    Dolce Amica Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Her Artistry and attention to detail is incredible. As an Event Planner we like to surround ourselves with the best vendors we can and In Bloom Florals certainly fits that bill!!!

• Jeffrey Foote Photography
    Jeffrey Foote Photography Wedding Photographers

Rachel Pasquarelli / In Bloom is a very talented florist. As a wedding photographer of course I take notice of the details during the day and In Bloom has always stood out. As a business man I feel I have a responsibility to let newly engaged clients know who are the best and most trusted vendors that I have crossed paths with on many occasions and help them take the guess work out of the process of choosing the best vendors in any category. On my personal site I have a "vendors" page listing dj's, videographers and florist that I have seen bring smiles to Bride's and Groom's faces time after time and In Bloom is on this list.

• Folls Flower Farm
    Folls Flower Farm Wedding Florists

You owe it to yourself to view In Blooms website. It is just incredible! Rachel's work is so outstanding it absolutely speaks for itself. She books her weekends early so if you want the greatest for your wedding call Rachel or visit her website now.

• Overlook Lane Canandaigua, NY 14424 See on map