In Bloom

Canandaigua, NY View map

$2,500 Typical Price

In Bloom Florals is a full service professional floral design studio that has designed weddings and events in the Finger Lakes region for the past 15 years. We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your event!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Meghan
    Meghan M. Married on 06/05/2021

Breathtakingly beautiful florals

Rachel created the most breathtaking floral arrangements for my wedding! She was incredible to work with - she took such care to bring my vision to life and the result was far beyond expectations. I had to fight for my bouquet at the end of the night because everyone wanted to take the arrangements home. It was the best experience, best service, and best florals I’ve ever seen. I cannot recommend In Bloom Florals enough!!
  • MacKenize
    Mackenize W. Married on 12/12/2020

Beautiful and Special

Flowers really tied our wedding day together in the most beautiful way. Rachel was responsive and worked hard to understand what we imagined for our flowers. She then applied her expertise to bring that to life even better than we could picture ourselves. I am a big fan of flowers in general, and they were one of my favorite memories of the day. Loved everything about Rachel's work and would definitely recommend her for your wedding. Beautiful and elegant.
  • Steffi
    Steffi Married on 09/26/2020

Very great

Rachel did a phenomenal job with our wedding flowers. We got married on 4/09/2021. Our original wedding date was 9/26/2020. Through all things pandemic and planing a wedding it was a stressful time and Rachel went above and beyond to help us with our floral arrangements. Everyone at the wedding kept talking about how beautiful our flowers were and they truly were stunning. They were perfect. Rachel’s communication from in person meetings to phone calls was excellent and we truly recommend her to anyone. Planning a wedding is stressful enough and during the pandemic was even more stress and she made us feel confident in our choice for flowers.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brian & Erinn
    25 photos · 06/07/2014

Dolce Amica Event Planning & Design Dolce Amica Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Her Artistry and attention to detail is incredible. As an Event Planner we like to surround ourselves with the best vendors we can and In Bloom Florals certainly fits that bill!!!

Jeffrey Foote Photography Jeffrey Foote Photography Wedding Photographers

Rachel Pasquarelli / In Bloom is a very talented florist. As a wedding photographer of course I take notice of the details during the day and In Bloom has always stood out. As a business man I feel I have a responsibility to let newly engaged clients know who are the best and most trusted vendors that I have crossed paths with on many occasions and help them take the guess work out of the process of choosing the best vendors in any category. On my personal site I have a "vendors" page listing dj's, videographers and florist that I have seen bring smiles to Bride's and Groom's faces time after time and In Bloom is on this list.

Folls Flower Farm Folls Flower Farm Wedding Florists

You owe it to yourself to view In Blooms website. It is just incredible! Rachel's work is so outstanding it absolutely speaks for itself. She books her weekends early so if you want the greatest for your wedding call Rachel or visit her website now.

Overlook Lane Canandaigua, NY, 14424
Location of (In Bloom)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding