6 Main St. P.O. Box 367, Bloomfield, NY 14469 Map · Phone number

About Bloomers Floral & Gift

We are a professional, full service florist specializing in weddings. We love weddings and treat each bride with the respect, excitement and enthusiasm she deserves.

Our dedication to superior, personal service sets us apart other wedding florists.

We guarantee your complete satisfaction.

Come to Bloomers and you will see why we are the wedding florist for you.

Follow Bloomers Floral & Gift on

TierneyODonnellBristol4
2009picofbloomers
Spring in Bloom
Sping in bloom cupcake tier.
Sping in bloom cupcake tier.
Spring in bloom centerpiece.  Glass cube with varigated ti leaves and purple and green blooms.
Spring in bloom centerpiece. Glass cube with varigated ti leaves and purple and green blooms.
KovalovskyBridalBouquet
2009picofbloomers

12 Reviews for Bloomers Floral & Gift

• Riley

Riley · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I used Bloomers for our wedding this August and had an amazing experience. I have a true love for floral design and the beauty flowers can add to a wedding ceremony and reception. Josette the owner of Bloomers went above and beyond to ensure that my vision for our wedding day was perfect. She worked with me for months leading up to our big day to make sure each centerpiece, bouquet, boutonnière, corsage and cake flower were exactly what I was looking for. She took my vision, ran with it and executed it beautifully. I am so happy that we used Bloomers Floral for our wedding and I would recommend using them to any bride planning their big day!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jackie · Married on 08/11/2017

Josette is amazing!!! We got married august 11th and I couldn't believe what an AMAZING job she did with my flowers. She took my vision and made it even more beautiful than I could possibly have imagined! She was also so great when the first quote came back to high and I told her the budget area I wanted to be closer to and she worked with me to give me multiple alternatives of things to change or alter to get to my target price and it all looked like it cost much more than it did because of the amazing job she did! I can't say how many compliments I got On my bouquet it was the most beautiful thing ever I wish it could've lasted forever! The amazing part though is all the succulent cuttings in my bouquets I got to plant after the wedding and will now have them for years to come! She also accommodated am early drop off for our first look photos so we could have the flowers for all our pictures. Don't think about anyone else bloomers is the best place to go for your flowers I can't gush enough about how beautiful a job she did!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Bloomers Floral & Gift's reply:

Thank you so very much for this lovely review...I am so happy we met and that I was lucky enough to be the one to create your wedding flowers...
    I wish you both a lifetime of joy..

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Bloomers was AMAZING!!! Josette was the BEST!! I changed my flowers 3 times and she was wonderful about. She was so helpful with picking the perfect flowers and colors to make the bouquets everything I had imagined them to be on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!! :)

Sent on 08/10/2017

Bloomers Floral & Gift's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words...I loved working with you!

Award

Bloomers Floral & Gift FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Gould's Flowers Inc.
    Gould's Flowers Inc. Wedding Florists

Josette and her crew make unique, well designed florals for any occasion!

• Eagle Vale Golf Club
    Eagle Vale Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Easy to work with and very accommodating with arrival times. Beautiful floral every time.

• Floral Accents