Jessica McCormick Photography

Canandaigua, NY View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Jessica McCormick Photography creates fun, funky, artistic masterpieces. Jessica has worked as a photographer for 14 years and would love to photograph your wedding!

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Becki Married on 04/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessie was super responsive but also relaxed from the very beginning - she walked us through everything confidently when we first met and was very flexible when it came to setting our plan and scheduling. We had a lot of communication and I felt like everything was very under control. We had a very hectic day with a ceremony in Rochester and a reception in Buffalo, with a small time for posed photos in between, and she made everything work and got us fantastic shots. I highly recommend her for awesome photography by someone who knows what she's doing and is super friendly and enthusiastic about it :) Our wedding day would not have been the same without her!
    Amy Married on 08/31/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I loved working with Jessica! I love her laid back and easygoing nature, plus she is an amazing photographer! I couldn't be more happy with my photos. I really think she captured the essence of us! We went with the 8 hours of coverage, which I thought was extremely reasonable. Choose Jessica- you won't regret it!
    Andy Married on 10/12/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica did an amazing job on our wedding photos. She is extremely accommodating and adaptable to what she has to work with. This was the third time she was a photographer for a wedding that I was in (now my own) and on all occasions she help keep things fun and low stress. I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Miel Beauty Miel Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the MOST talented and professional people I have had the pleasure to work with!

Canandaigua, 14424

By appointment.
Location of (Jessica McCormick Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding