Bloomers Floral & Gift Reviews

12 | Bloomfield, NY

12 Reviews for Bloomers Floral & Gift

• Riley

Riley · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I used Bloomers for our wedding this August and had an amazing experience. I have a true love for floral design and the beauty flowers can add to a wedding ceremony and reception. Josette the owner of Bloomers went above and beyond to ensure that my vision for our wedding day was perfect. She worked with me for months leading up to our big day to make sure each centerpiece, bouquet, boutonnière, corsage and cake flower were exactly what I was looking for. She took my vision, ran with it and executed it beautifully. I am so happy that we used Bloomers Floral for our wedding and I would recommend using them to any bride planning their big day!

Jackie · Married on 08/11/2017

Josette is amazing!!! We got married august 11th and I couldn't believe what an AMAZING job she did with my flowers. She took my vision and made it even more beautiful than I could possibly have imagined! She was also so great when the first quote came back to high and I told her the budget area I wanted to be closer to and she worked with me to give me multiple alternatives of things to change or alter to get to my target price and it all looked like it cost much more than it did because of the amazing job she did! I can't say how many compliments I got On my bouquet it was the most beautiful thing ever I wish it could've lasted forever! The amazing part though is all the succulent cuttings in my bouquets I got to plant after the wedding and will now have them for years to come! She also accommodated am early drop off for our first look photos so we could have the flowers for all our pictures. Don't think about anyone else bloomers is the best place to go for your flowers I can't gush enough about how beautiful a job she did!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Bloomers Floral & Gift's reply:

Thank you so very much for this lovely review...I am so happy we met and that I was lucky enough to be the one to create your wedding flowers...
    I wish you both a lifetime of joy..

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Bloomers was AMAZING!!! Josette was the BEST!! I changed my flowers 3 times and she was wonderful about. She was so helpful with picking the perfect flowers and colors to make the bouquets everything I had imagined them to be on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!! :)

Sent on 08/10/2017

Bloomers Floral & Gift's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words...I loved working with you!

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2017

Josette was great to work with and very helpful throughout the entire planning process. She was very organized, she listened to me, she completely exceeded our expectations, and every step of the process was flawless. On the day of the wedding, Josette was by my side right up to making sure I was ready to walk down the aisle, and fluffing my dress! I highly recommend her as your florist!

deidra · Married on 05/29/2016

I simply loved working with Josette! She was very professional and understanding. Although she has many customers, she still managed to make you feel like she knew your special day down to a tee. The flowers were everything I hoped for, and definitely were one of the highlights of my wedding!

Jill · Married on 11/09/2013

Absolutely amazing! Our flowers were beautiful! From bouquets and centerpieces to ceremony decor - Josette will make this process very easy for you. She is wonderful! Highly recommend using her shop and supporting a local business. Thank you, Josette!

I am SO happy we found Bloomers!!! Josette was a dream to work with! She made things so easy, and went above and beyond.

I had a hard time picking out exactly what I wanted for my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets, and Josette took the time to work with me - looking at links I sent her of images I liked, sending me examples of flowers that might look good, and helping to put together ideas. I was out of state, and never actually met Josette until the day of the wedding, and I was just so in awe of what she had done - the bouquets were absolutely stunning, and I could not have been more happy!

She did a wonderful job as well with the centerpieces - she helped to find a ribbon color that matched our bridesmaids dresses and wrapped it around the vases - she pays a lot of attention to details, is flexible, friendly and professional.

Finally, she designed a beautiful orchid piece for my hair, which I absolutely loved!

I am so happy we found Bloomers, and could not recommend them more highly! Thanks again Josette for a wonderful experience!

Beth · Married on 06/29/2013

I highly recommend Bloomers and can't say enough about the creativity, professionalism, and attention to detail Josette brings to the table. Our wedding was at St. Mary's Church and Canandaigua Inn on the Lake. Josette was more than helpful in the planning and I felt completely at ease the day of the wedding knowing Josette was there to make sure it all looked beautiful. Our deep blue hydrangea center pieces were stunning and I continue to receive compliments on them. But the best part for me was my bouquet. Romantic, elegant, fragrant! I never imagined flowers would bring so much joy in the moments before walking down the aisle, but indeed they do. Thank you Josette!

Our wedding flowers were beyond perfection! They looked better than I even imagined! Josette was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would very highly recommend bloomers!

Shannon · Married on 06/05/2010

Bloomers Florist was amazing to work with. Josette was so helpful and knowledgeable when I went in to design my flowers. She was able to create EXACTLY what I wanted. I couldn’t be happier with how my flowers turned out. My bouquet was so beautiful and even had a special memento that Josette was able to attach; it meant so much to me. Bloomers also helped me select my centerpieces and my overall style for the reception. Josette was also so helpful the day of the wedding; being there to pin boutonnieres and even staying to fluff my dress and calm my nerves as I walked down the aisle. Always approachable, reliable and fun to work with! I would recommend Bloomers to every bride. Thank you!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/12/2017

Josette has been our "family florist" for many years and we were so proud to have her as our florist. She did beautiful work, as always, and the flowers were just as beautiful as I hoped they'd be for our wedding day.

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2012

The flowers Josette, from Bloomers, provided were of high quality. From the bouquets to the archway to the flowers on the cake....everything was beautiful. Josette was professional, kind and easy to work with. She has a local store and it was a pleasure giving a small business woman our business. We received her personal touch and she always responded to our questions in a timely fashion. Josette was fantastic!!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Bloomers Floral & Gift's reply:

Thank you Rachel ...you were a pleasure to work with...I love what I do !