In Bloom Reviews

In Bloom 6
In Bloom 7

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

The floral arrangements that Rachel created for our wedding day were absolutely stunning! I loved my bouquet and could not stop thinking about how beautiful it was. Our centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. Rachel is easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and takes the time to go through every detail of your order with you. I would absolutely recommend her for you wedding day florals.

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

My flowers were beyond beautiful! Rachel was very friendly, professional, easy going and responded very quick to emails & calls. I sent her pictures of floral arrangements which she designed perfectly and had great recommendations. From the first email/meeting to last minute changes I could tell she knew the vision I had. My vision came to life when I saw the flowers day of the wedding. I am still dreaming of my gorgeous bouquet & centerpieces my guests kept complimenting on. Hands down the most amazing florist to work with! Her creativity & experience shows through her work, she is very talented! I highly recommend Rachel and In Bloom! Thank you so much Rachel for making my floral dream reality!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful florals!

Rachel was amazing and truly captured my wedding vision! Her flowers lasted not only the entire weekend but a whole week in our new house! Her did an excellent job creating bouquets, wreathes, greenery table runner, and accent points. She also had a wonderful idea to bring the flowers from my ceremony venue to "recycle" and use in my reception venue in an entirely new way. 5 months later, I still have a wreath hanging in my living room, looking gorgeous!

In Bloom 8
    In Bloom 9
    In Bloom 10
    In Bloom 11

anna · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Rachel from In-Bloom Florals. She was a beeeze to work with- very professional yet calm and easy going, she listened to our vision and used her expertise to make it a reality. My dream for my wedding was to have lots of beautiful, fresh flowers and plants decorating each area and what Rachel created exceeded my expectations. The flowers were hands down my favorite piece of the wedding!

Kathleen · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Rachel for my wedding day flowers was a dream. I was recommended to her from family and after looking at her pictures on her social media site, I knew I needed her to do my flowers!. As someone who knows not much about flowers, Rachel was so helpful and made my vision a reality. From our first meeting with her, to last minute changes in numbers, Rachel was so accommodating. Our ceremony flowers were GORGEOUS, the bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely amazing (and we had 27 tables of them!), and the flower girl basket was adorable. I would recommend Rachel to anyone looking for an amazing wedding Florist in the Canandaigua area (or anywhere for that matter!). Thanks, Rachel, for making our day so beautiful!

In Bloom 12
    In Bloom 13
    In Bloom 14
    In Bloom 15

Mandy · Married on 08/18/2018

Rachel and In Bloom designed stunning florals for our daughter's vineyard wedding. The colors and arrangements perfectly complemented the airy and rustic yet elegant setting. From our first visit with Rachel it was evident she was very experienced at translating a vision into florals that capture the vibe of an event, and her recommendations on color, flowers and greenery added much beauty to the wedding and reception. Rachel is accommodating, open to ideas and supportive, and we highly recommend In Bloom!

In Bloom 16
    In Bloom 17
    In Bloom 18
    In Bloom 19

JordanAnn · Married on 08/18/2018

Just WOW! Rachel did the most amazing job at our labor day wedding. Not only did we give her a budget, but she also stuck in our budget, and if our ideas where outside of it she was very upfront and honest which for me was very important. She helped me create the most beautiful centerpieces in the world, bridal bouquet, an arrangement for my cross at the ceremony, and many more beautiful creations. I got so many compliments on her work, between the colors she recommended we put together and the flowers we chose. She worked side by side with me the whole way! Even on last minute things, I wanted to change or add. If you want quality work, with a florist who has the best intentions for you on your day look no further. Rachel is your girl! She will also went vases for her flowers, candles, etc. She is just the best!

In Bloom 20
    In Bloom 26
    In Bloom 27
    In Bloom 28

Gretchen · Married on 08/11/2018

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with! From the start, she was incredibly responsive, professional, organized, and helpful, providing great suggestions and ideas along the way. I had a general idea of the colors and style I was looking for but wasn’t 100% made up in my mind on what I wanted, but after our initial call she provided an amazing proposal, and was super accommodating and patient when I made a few changes along the way.

We couldn’t be more happy with how our flowers came out and she truly made my vision come to life. Walking into our reception tent and seeing all of the beautiful flowers was a dream come true! Our family and friends were so impressed with her work and we have received so many compliments. You definitely will not regret the decision to use In Bloom!

In Bloom 29
    In Bloom 38
  • Jordan

Jordan Camblin · Married on 08/10/2018

10/10 Would Recommend!

Rachel at In Bloom Florals was our florist for our wedding on 8/10/18 in Canandaigua. I was blown away with how beautiful our flowers turned out, I wasn't really picky with the flowers but I really loved how she designed everything! Rachel was really nice, professional, and worked with our budget; we did a pick up order and everything went smoothly, she had great communication with us the entire time! Thanks In Bloom :)

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2018

Rachel was AWESOME!!! Flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I had some general ideas with colors and the type of look I was hoping for, but didn't have any specifics in mind. Rachel does amazing work and totally picked up on my vague descriptions and produced the most gorgeous florals I've ever seen! She did bouquets and bouts, centerpieces, a big floral piece for our arch, as well as small greenery and other decorations. It was all perfect :) Plus she is so easy to work with! So glad we went with In Bloom for our wedding <3

Sara · Married on 05/27/2018

We loved working with Rachel! She was very in tuned to my ideas, and everything looked beautiful! People loved my ceremony arch, and my greenery garlands on long tables. Thank you Rachel!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    In Bloom 39

In Bloom's reply:

Sara! You were such a pleasure to work with! Thanks so much for the lovely review and beautiful picture. Best of luck to the both of you. And thanks again for your business. XOXO

Lina · Married on 05/26/2018

Rachel is wildly talented and incredibly responsive and professional. She was able to guide me to a vision that was simple, elegant, beautiful and affordable. She decorated our chuppa with two gorgeous floral pieces which literally have made our wedding pictures. I had 13 bridesmaids, so it was a big undertaking, and Rachel was able to handle everything with the ultimate professionalism. I planned the entire wedding from NYC and could not be more grateful to have such a trusted, talented florist to make it all possible. Could not recommend any more highly!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    In Bloom 40

In Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Elina! You were amazing to work with--we are so happy you loved everything. We wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness! XOXO

Caroline · Married on 09/16/2017

Rachel did an amazing job on my flowers for the arbor, 2 arrangements. She took my inspiration pictures, showed me something similar she has done and created something beautiful! She was very easy to work with. I'll admit I looked at flowers late in the game but she was more than happy to help.

• FInebyme

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

In bloom was the greatest surprise on my wedding day. I did not focus much on flowers leading up to the wedding as they were a lower priority to me. On the wedding day when they were delivered, they were simply stunning. The centerpieces and bouquets truly made the wedding much more beautiful than it would have been otherwise. When I initially met with Rachel I gave her my inspiration photos and she came up with a detailed proposal that included the flowers I requested and came in well under budget. I was able to get the flowers I wanted (including orchids) for close to the price that Wegmans quoted me. Her prices are very reasonable, but she could charge much more for the quality she produces. She even allowed me keep the vases after the wedding which allowed me to bring the flowers to my grandfather in the hospital. To this day, when I look back at my wedding photos the flowers are the one item I am constantly impressed by. Seriously for days I could not stop remarking to my husband how floored I was by them. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my wedding!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

Rachel did an absolutely wonderful job with our wedding flowers! She was such a professional and creative florist to work with. From my first meeting with her at her home office, I was so impressed by how clearly passionate she is about her work. Her quote was sent back very quickly and it was incredibly detailed compared to the other florists I contacted. She was willing to work with us to make sure our vision came through. On the day of the wedding, she dropped our bouquets, etc. off to us where we were getting ready so we could use them for pictures. She took the rest of our flowers (centerpieces, sweetheart table, ceremony) to the venue and set them up for us. Everyone complimented her amazing work - we were so impressed by how the flowers added to our ceremony and reception space. Rachel is amazing!

Julianne · Married on 06/17/2017

Rachel created arrangements for the entire bridal party and our out door ceremony. All of the arrangements were more than what I ever could have imagined and came out more than perfect! You really helped to achieve our vision for the wedding and it all coincided beautifully and better than I ever could have hoped for! Thank you so much!

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

Rachel at In Bloom was exactly what I was hoping for when I chose my wedding florist. She was a pleasure to work with and somehow managed to create exactly what I was envisioning, well within my budget too! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and still looked great even days after the wedding!! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

WOW! Working with Rachel was amazing. She knows how to take a vision and turn it into reality! I changed my mind on my wedding color scheme after our initial meeting and she happily met with me again to find a way to keep everything in my budget. I didn't want "cookie cutter" flowers for our wedding and I'm so happy we went with Rachel, her designs are gorgeous. Our flowers were exceptional, and I would HIGHLY recommend working with In Bloom!

• Nalida

Nalida · Married on 10/01/2016

I had called over 20 Florist looking for flowers for my wedding day. I didn’t realize how far out people book. When I e-mailed in-bloom, Rachel was so sweet and understanding to my needs and expectations. She gave me her advice on what would work and what wouldn’t. She even did some last minute changes for me without hesitation. She did such an awesome job for my October 1st wedding. I had a budget that I wanted to stick with and Rachel was so good at keeping me under budget. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist whom understands what you want and will deliver breath taking arrangements on your special day!

Morgan · Married on 09/25/2016

I loved working with Rachael for my wedding! I do not have a green thumb or know the first thing about flowers or costs. She gave me a starting point and I sent her ideas I liked. She has such a vision and was accommodating to my wants and my coordinators requests. Her designs are stunning and straight out of Pinterest.

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2016

Rachel is the BEST florist ever...the flowers she created were exactly what I dreamed of...simply perfect. Our bouquets were gorgeous and center pieces were beautiful. SO HAPPY with IN BLOOM! Thank you Rachel!!!!!!

Julie · Married on 08/13/2016

In searching around for vendor inspiration in Upstate New York for my vintage travel themed wedding I came across this blog post on Style Me Pretty http://www.stylemepretty.com/new-york-weddings/syracuse/skaneateles-syracuse/2015/09/14/rustic-glam-finger-lakes-wedding/ and instantly fell in love with the flowers! I wanted something elegant, but with garden inspirations that felt less composed than typical wedding bouquets and after seeing In Bloom's work on this wedding I was sold! I met Rachel at her home office in Canandaigua about 10 months pre-wedding - I brought lots of ideas and we sat for over an hour and discussed them ALL. I received a quote within in 48 hours, which was super reasonable and so I signed on the dotted line and sent in a small deposit. We met again 3 weeks before the wedding, I had some changes to request and Rachel was beyond accommodating - further, she was so encouraging regarding my vision saying 'you are going to LOVE the way your wedding looks!' and I did! The day of, Rachel and her team arrived to my venue on time, literally handing bouquets to my bridesmaids as we headed outside to take pictures. When I walked down the aisle to see these two amazing floral arrangements placed perfectly on the arch that my (now husband) built for us to be married under I was overwhelmed. Later that night I entered the ballroom and saw garland lining our long tables, and single stems in old glass bottles scattered around our round tables - everything looked even more amazing than I had envisioned. Rachel is a true professional with an impeccable eye, especially for rustic/garden/vintage inspired florals - can not say enough amazing things about her and her work!

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Rachel is absolutely amazing! From the beginning, she spent time getting to know my style and vision for our wedding and truly made it come to life. I definitely recommend hiring her for your big day!

Katy · Married on 06/25/2016

We used In Bloom for our wedding and Rachel did such a beautiful job! She was very helpful with working everything into our budget to create the look we hoped for. Her work stands out as creative and unique! Several guests commented on how beautiful our flowers were. We couldn't have been happier with the results!

Betsy · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Rachel and In Bloom! She is experienced, professional, friendly, and very flexible and easy to work with. I absolutely loved my wedding flowers--she did such an amazing job and even made last minute changes to stay within our budget. We received so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces, which turned out even more beautiful than I imagined they would. You will NOT be disappointed if you choose In Bloom to be your florist!