Jeffrey Foote Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Sarah H. Married on 08/28/2021

Organized, Professional, and Talented

We received a few recommendations for photographers for our wedding day but decided on Jeffrey. Ultimately his photos made the decision for us. Very high quality and artistic wedding shots. Jeffrey is very organized and sent us a few worksheets to create a timeline and a list of all the photos we wanted before the wedding which made our day seamless. Working with Jeffrey the day of was so easy. He was on time and professional. A bride is pulled in 100 directions the day of but I never had to worry about photos. Jeffrey captured everything and was so laid back and easy to work with.
  • Jared & Jiselle
    Jared J. Married on 07/31/2021

Most talented, calm, & professional photographer

We booked Jeffrey in 2019 for our July 2020 wedding that was postponed to July 2021 due to the pandemic. Jeffrey was so accommodating with all of the changes. We live in NYC and wanted to take our engagement pictures in Brooklyn, Jeffrey agreed without hesitation to make the trip for our shoot. Due to the pandemic we were never able to pick a day for the engagement pictures, but Jeffrey never gave up and continued to communicate with us to find a date that worked. We eventually chose Ithaca for our site and we are so glad we did!! Our engagement pictures came out PHENOMENAL! We loved them so much that we created our guest book using as many pictures from the shoot as possible!
    Our new wedding date happened to coincide with Jeffrey’s birthday and just a week apart from the birth of Jeffrey’s first child! Jeffrey’s professionalism is inspiring!! He arrived so early to the bridal house and brought a phenomenal assistant, Gary, to take pictures of the groomsmen and to help throughout the day! Jeffrey and Gary worked so well together throughout the entire wedding and helped organize us as we took so many family pictures during cocktail hour. We are looking forward to see the amazing candids and formal pictures from the wedding! We can’t thank Jeffrey enough for everything he has done for us and hope to work with him again in the future! We highly recommend Jeffrey Foote as a photographer!!!
  • Maggie
    Maggie W. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing photographer!

Jeffrey is not only an incredibly gifted photographer, but he also seamlessly blends into your event as the best photographer should. He's always calm (huge deal when getting ready photos are happening and you're at your most stressed!) and is able to efficiently take photos where everyone looks good/is looking at the camera but doesn't take forever. His editing skills are akin to an editorial magazine. I cannot recommend him enough!
  • Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 07/10/2021

Very Detail Oriented

Jeffrey did a wonderful job for our July 2021 wedding! He is so great to work with and detail oriented. He was happy to help in any way throughout the day and made our day truly special!
    Sadi F. Married on 07/04/2021

Amazing for our special day

We had Jeffrey do the photos for our wedding in July 2021 and he was absolutely fantastic! He was easy to work with, had excellent communication leading up to the date and captured so many moments that we didn't remember until seeing the pictures. Multiple people made comments throughout our wedding of how good the photographer was doing and he did not disappoint! He arrived on time and got straight to work and stayed the entire event. We are beyond happy with our photos and the memories we will have forever!
    Corrine Married on 06/21/2021

Fantastic Wedding Photographer!

Jeffrey was phenomenal from start to finish! He was easy to communicate with and paid great attention to detail. We exchanged multiple planning emails to ensure our wedding day went smoothly and he was able to capture all the moments we wanted. Jeffrey and his colleague Chris fit right into our day, coming early and staying until they got all the shots they wanted. They were professional and organized and the final product was outstanding! Jeffrey was able to capture the love and fun of the day in every photo. We would recommend Jeffrey to anyone in need of wedding or special occasion photographs!
    Christopher R. Married on 06/11/2021

Professional and attentive does not give this Team of Photographers enough credit.

It’s hard to describe just how good Jeffrey Foote and his team are!!! They were attentive without being overbearing. They were suggestive and yet they listened to our requests. I felt like they knew us for years and understood what images were important to us both. Truthfully, what I found to be the most impressive was how they intuitively captured some of the most beautiful images through a gentle awareness. Thank you again to you and your team for enriching our lives and being apart of our day. We will forever appreciate you.
    Katie K. Married on 12/20/2020

The best of the best

To say Jeffrey Foote Photography is the best of the best is an absolute understatement. Jeffrey was highly recommended from the consultant where I purchased my wedding dress, as she had known several brides enamored with their experiences. From the first moment we browsed through Jeffrey’s picture portfolio online, we knew there was no one else we wanted to photograph our wedding, and to our great fortune he was available! Even via our email & phone correspondence I could tell he really cared to make sure every little detail I wanted he was going to capture. I continued to be in awe of his efforts to get those perfect shots, he pays such close attention to details, he’s an artist! As my new husband and I were closing out the night and were leaving the venue, our event coordinator was as blown away by him as we were. She couldn’t wait to tell us they had already exchanged contact information because she is booking him for herself! I could write a whole novel on the quality of his work, but what compliments his talents is his pure passion for what he does. We had a contracted agreed upon price per hour, however the natural flow of our wedding dragged out later and he didn’t watch the clock or make us feel like he was in a rush to get out. He stayed far beyond the previous said time and insisted there was no need to pay him more, I felt like this spoke volumes to not only his professionalism, but his passion for what he does, not driven by the paycheck. Aside from the memories, the pictures last forever, and I feel so blessed the stars aligned and we found Jeffrey, who captured them all so perfectly!
    Angela Married on 10/15/2020

Fantastic Experience

My fiancé and I were lucky enough to have Jeffrey photograph our small wedding ceremony a few weeks ago. Jeffrey was the absolute best photographer we could have asked for. He was extremely professional, polite and great to work with. He arrived early and went above and beyond for us on our special day. He showed us a few previews of the shots he took and they are stunning. He had such great ideas for our pictures and we can't wait to see the final results. We would absolutely recommend Jeffrey in the future! We can't say enough good things about him!
  • Pourcher
    Pourcher J. Married on 10/07/2020

Jeffrey the amazing photographer!

I am completely in love with Jeffrey's work and his ability to be so understanding and caring for others. This man was able to accommodate my husband and I and go out of his way by driving to several locations with us just to capture our moments. He did not care about the time or picture amount, instead he only cared a making sure we was happy on this day and that we would remember it for the rest of our lives. He wasn't scared to go beyond what a professional photographer would do. He took pictures of not only us but our guest (family, friends, marriage official). During this time everyone loved how Jeffrey would be right there just snapping away from the moment of our arrival into seconds after our departure. He got our pictures to us SUPER fast and communicated and updated us every step of the way. I appreciate this man and his work so much and I CANNOT wait to book him again. I LOVEEEE HISSS WORKKK!!! Truly amazing!!!
  • Katrina
    Katrina K. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing photographer!

Jeffrey was wonderful from the moment we booked him to our Wedding day. He is always a pleasure to talk to and is very organized. He takes absolutely beautiful photos. One reason we chose him was because of how beautifully he captures his subjects as well as the landscapes! We lucked out with the absolute best photographer. Book him!!! You will not regret it :) Thank you so much, Jeffrey!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly G. Married on 09/06/2020

Best vendor we worked with!

Jeffrey is the best!! We were planning a wedding in Upstate New York from across the country, and he was so easy to work with. We immediately felt at ease with him from our first phone conversation. Jeffrey was helpful, giving us DJ and florist recommendations. We had a blast with him during our engagement and wedding shoots - he is easygoing, fun, and professional. We felt beautiful and confident. Jeffrey is passionate about photography and our photos turned out beautiful! Jeffrey is also very flexible. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was a challenge. We ended up shifting plans a month before the wedding, getting married at an airbnb with just immediate family instead of at a large wedding with many people as we had originally planned. Jeffrey was still able to photograph our wedding the way we wanted. We look forward to working with him again when we have a larger reception! We cannot recommend him highly enough.
    Amelia O. Married on 08/01/2020

Remarkable experience!

Jeffrey was so easy to work with. His quick email response time made scheduling a session a breeze. Jeffrey was friendly and easy to talk to which helped us relax and have fun. My fiancé and I had no idea what we wanted out of our engagement session but Jeffrey was full of ideas and knew all the best locations to shoot. We were nervous about looking disheveled due to the breezy day but our pictures look stunning!!!! I am blown away by Jeffrey’s talent. For an added bonus, he worked super well with our dogs!! Thank you so much for a great experience and our phenomenal photos!!

Jeffrey Foote Photography's reply:

Amelia, it was great meeting you both, dogs as well! Thank you for this review! I just had a potential client who asked if I was good with dogs so this is a great review for them to see! You were great to work with, very fun! Thank you.

Jeffrey
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey Z. Married on 05/30/2020

He truly went the extra miles! (Literally!!)

Jeffrey is the most amazing vendor EVER. He legitimately saved our wedding. When I first started wedding planning, I spoke with a photographer who essentially told me she’s running the whole day herself and to not plan on spending any of the day with family and friends because I would be pulled for pictures all night. I was in tears.

I told my DJ what happened and he immediately gave me Jeffrey’s info saying that’s who he used for his own wedding and how wonderful he was. When I called Jeff on the phone we talked for nearly an hour. I knew right away he was the right one. He stays the whole day so he can capture every moment. He wants to be SUPPORTIVE and help make the day amazing rather than to run the whole show.

My wedding had been rescheduled 3 times already when my venue decided to cancel 9 days before the wedding. I assumed Jeffrey wouldn’t be able to make it anymore since we had it in our hometown nearly 4 hours away. It was only a few days before the wedding when he emailed to confirm all of our details and I was blown away by the fact that he was willing to travel 4 hours to be there for me!!!! With no travel fee! Jeffrey was there for me by 9am and stayed very late into the night. He went above and beyond to get every shot just right. We even climbed a rock wall in full wedding apparel to get a perfect picture. People all night commented about how great his lighting setups were and how efficiently he got all of the formals done! My husband and I truly got to enjoy our wedding day while having full confidence that Jeffrey would capture every moment.
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 03/14/2020

Great to work with

Jeffrey was very professional and easy to work with. Adding the second photographer was worth the extra it cost. We are very happy with the photos we received. It is nice that we get a password protected online gallery of the photos to share with family members who live far away, and also we received a very nice thumb drive with all the photos.
  • MacAla
    Macala G. Married on 03/10/2020

Jeffrey Foote is the best of the best!

Planning a wedding during COVID was a challenge, and stress seemed to be a consistent and regular thing; Jeffrey made everything feel better and was just the brightest part of my planning experience! He is very knowledgeable and brings a sense of calm to the chaotic wedding day. The art he made of my wedding is breathtaking and something my husband and I will treasure forever. I highly recommend Jeffrey!!
    Annan Married on 12/20/2019
    Jeffrey Foote and his associate were fabulous to work with before, during, and after our wedding. Leading up to the big day, Jeffrey was very helpful in brainstorming ideas for weather contingency plans due to (not ideal) rain forecasts. He was flexible, responsive and professional at all times. Our timeline between the ceremony and reception was crunched, but Jeffrey did a great job of corralling families for photos and coming up with ways to utilize the venue. We received some really beautiful night shots that my husband and I absolutely love. We would love to work with Jeffrey again in the future!!
    Tim Married on 11/23/2019

Top Notch Photographer!

Jeffrey Foote is a top notch photographer and just an awesome person to work with, especially when planning something that can be so stressful. When I first started to plan out proposing to my now wife, one of the first photographers I called was Jeffrey. Even though we were not able to have him photograph the proposal, Jeffrey still spent an hour on the phone with me making suggestions on picture perfect spots to propose and take engagement photos in the Finger Lakes, which just speaks volumes to his passion for photography and professionalism. Fast forward 6 months and we were lucky enough to lock in Jeffrey for our wedding! From start to finish, Jeffrey was everything and more that we could ask for in a photographer and was so flexible and willing to work with us in every single way to make sure he shot everything we wanted. He even drove 4-5 hours to our hometown of Philadelphia to do an engagement shoot! He was so helpful leading up to our wedding in planning out exactly how we both wanted to capture our special day. Jeffrey and his second photographer, Gary, were there from start to finish and were able to capture the essence of the entire day in photos. We cannot say enough about Jeffrey and would recommend him as an absolute necessity when it comes to a wedding photographer! 5 stars is not enough to show our gratitude and satisfaction with Jeffrey, we cannot thank him enough for making our day so special!
  • Ashley
    Ashley F. Married on 10/19/2019

There are no words!!!

There really are no words for how amazing Jeffrey is in both his personality and his work! His photos are perfect and he is willing to do anything and everything to get the perfect shot and whatever you want he makes happen. He is incredibly flexible and willing to work with you to make sure everything comes together perfectly. I have found a lifetime photographer who we plan to use for any photos we need in the future. I seriously do not have words to explain how highly I recommend Jeffrey!

Jeffrey Foote Photography's reply:

Ashley thank you so much, I had such an amazing time with you both over the last year or so, your creativity (smoke bombs etc) added to the beauty of the images and thanks so much for that!

Jeffrey
  • Gmoran
    Gabby M. Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect in every way!

I don't even know where to start...Jeffrey was by far the BEST vendor we worked with when it came down to planning for our wedding. He is professional, beyond talented, and doesn't let a phone call or email pass by without responding in less than 24 hours (in fact, he typically answered within minutes). The best part though was when all was said and done.... we received an online gallery and USB with THOUSANDS of photos that captured every moment of our wedding day. We look through the images and truly get to relive our favorite moments all over again. I promise you...look no further if you need a photographer! If I could do it all over again, I'd pick Jeffrey EVERY SINGLE TIME! His attention to detail make the quality of his photos absolutely stunning, and we are so grateful.

I'd also like to make a shout out to Gary, an associate of Jeffrey's, who was a second shooter for our wedding. He is just as impeccably talented, and does not miss a beat. Not to mention, he carries an energy that is truly infectious and just so much fun!

Thank you Jeff and Gary for everything! I hope we cross paths again soon!
    Rachel Married on 09/14/2019

Extraordinary experience

Jeffrey Foote is a fantastic artist and person. It was a breeze working with him from beginning to end. Our final photos were breathtaking and plentiful! It took us HOURS to go through them and it was incredible reliving our day through them.
    10/10 I would highly recommend Jeffrey Foote for both his professional, fun personality and for his unbelievable artistic eye.
    AMAZING!
    Brianne Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend!

Jeffrey and his assistant were so wonderful to work with; we don't like getting our picture taken but, they were great at making us feel comfortable. The pictures are stunning and their attention to details is just amazing! Highly recommend!
    Kaitlin T. Married on 09/01/2019

Would recommend to anyone who will listen

Working with Jeffrey was truly a dream. My husband and I purchased the largest package that he had offered. Our first meeting with Jeffrey took us from Syracuse to Ithaca for our engagement photos. Neither my husband or I are completely comfortable in front of camera but Jeffrey worked with us and made sure we felt as comfortable as possible - which became apparent in the pictures.

When it was time for the wedding Jeffrey and Gary pulled up at the same time that the bridal party did. They were there from the second I stepped onto the venue until my husband and I got on the bus to leave. Many of the photographers we had looked at had a maximum amount of hours but they were there taking pictures the entire time. Jeffrey and Gary went above and beyond all expectations, laying on the wet ground to get the right angel, turning my moms necklace so that the clasp wasn't in the picture. They were so detail oriented and professional. Jeffrey stayed with me (the bride) throughout most of the reception while Gary went and took pictures of the guests. The guests were loving posing for pictures with their significant others or having someone take pictures of them when they were breaking it down on the dance floor.

It's been almost 3 weeks and I am still having guests text and call talking about the wedding. One thing that I keep hearing is, "But those PHOTOGRAPHERS!!" I would, and have, recommend Jeffrey (and Gary, get the biggest package! Really!) to anyone getting married!
    Michelle Married on 08/24/2019

All about the Details!

Jeff's detail to the details is where he shines! Very artistic!
    So easy going and willing to stay all night if you need him.
    Oh and also makes you feel very comfortable. Thanks!
    Michelle Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent!

Hiring Jeffrey was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the very beginning he was responsive, easy to work with, and a genuinely nice guy. He was very organized and the forms he provided greatly helped us plan the big day.

Our engagement photos came back better than we could have ever expected. We had a very hard time choosing our favorites to share and were eager for our wedding photos. Needless to say those came our excellent as well! One thing we noticed from the start was that the colors stood out and added life to each photo. The photos were not the whitewashed over filtered photos you often see these days.

We would also like to note that Jeffrey’s assistant, Gary, was also great to work with. Jeffrey and Gary had a great dynamic and seemed to work together very well. We loved that both Jeffrey and Gary were there for the entire day, and were our last vendors to leave the reception.

Overall, we certainly recommend hiring Jeffrey as a wedding photographer!