Wonder in Adagio

124 South Main Street Suite 2a Canandaigua, Syracuse, NY 13201 Map Phone number Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,950
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Wonder in Adagio

Wonder in Adagio is a service based out of Syracuse, New York, specializing in wedding photography and cinematography. As a team that only works exclusively together, they are thrilled to tell couples love stories through the medium of photo and film. They firmly believe that providing both photo and film for your wedding day is the best way for them to tell your love story. Photographer Sara takes a more photojournalistic approach to her photos capturing how couples interact and real emotions between each other. Mark, the cinematographer, creates a fun environment for the couple to showcase the true joy of their wedding day. Their style is dreamy, real, and raw, capturing the couple and their memories true to form as they unravel.

Wonder in Adagio specializes in creating timeless and beautiful wedding films and images for couples to treasure for a lifetime. This business offers a myriad of wedding packages to suit multiple styles and budget requirements. Serving a plethora of beautiful locations in upstate New York and beyond, they love capturing their couples in the settings they love and have chosen to exchange vows at. This duo sets a high standard to not just create a video of your wedding day, but a perfectly curated cinematic film that embodies your love story.

• Woman-owned
We loved how nick made alyssa laugh
We loved how nick made alyssa laugh
Beautiful bride at the buffalo history museum
Beautiful bride at the buffalo history museum
The skyline is great, but they are even more stunning.
The skyline is great, but they are even more stunning.
Stephen & jordan and all the love in chicago

Videos 4 Videos

47 Reviews for Wonder in Adagio

• Forrest

Forrest V. 路 Married on 04/09/2021

If you're reading this, hire WIA.

Over the course of a year, my wife and I had put a great deal of blood, sweat and tears into the preparation of our wedding. We experienced what most "newly-engaged" people do: family drama, disagreements, money problems. It's an extensive list. Not only were we looking for a reliable photo/video team with an undoubtably high standard for quality, but we honestly needed genuinely good and caring people as rocks in our lives during such crazy times. Mark and Sara at Wonder in Adagio are the ultimate rocks (yes, that is a huge compliment). They have warm souls that flow freely outward, turning what might otherwise be awkward sessions into enjoyable and beautifully genuine moments. You will get exactly what you're looking for and more from Wonder in Adagio.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Kourtney

Kourtney M. 路 Married on 12/20/2020

Creative team of my dreams...

I CANNOT recommend Mark and Sara Jane enough!! Getting engaged and married during a global pandemic could be an absolute nightmare at times but Sara Jane and Mark were there every step and misstep of the way. Every upheaval of our dream day, they were there with suggestions, kindness, understanding and an innate ability to make each new plan even better than the last. They became much more than creative geniuses to help capture our love, they became friends. Now on to the job we actually hired them to do... ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!! The day was nothing like we imagined, it was better. And every moment big and small were all captured exquisitely by Wonder in Adagio. Every day I watch and rewatch my video, stare at my photos and feel all the magic and love of that day all over again. Do yourself a favor and hire the Wonder in Adagio team, they are a creative team that you can not only count on but will have even strangers coming up to you and raving about your photos/videos that they've seen from your big day!

Here are the links to our engagement session and teaser from our wedding day:

Sent on 05/17/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Wonder in Adagio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3950
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Wonder in Adagio 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Wonder in Adagio 2
    Video & Photo Bundle

When you book us for PHOTO & VIDEO for your wedding day you get 5% off of the package price of your choice. You don't want to miss out on these savings to give you professional service and beautiful artistic video and photos of your wedding day.

Team of Wonder in Adagio

Sara Jane

Sara Jane

Photographer

I've been in love with photography since I was a little girl, after teaching and life in the corporate world, I knew something was always missing.

When I picked the camera up again in 2017, my whole world changed. I'm completely taught myself how to shoot from the google search bar, but really put alot of time and emphasis on how being in front of my camera would make you FEEL when you looked back at your time with me on your wedding day.

Telling love stories, capturing your true authentic self, your love story true to form gives me life. Being a wedding photographer is more than just a career to me, its a way to live my life to feel alive and valuable.

I also really love purple, I've always believed that expressing your creativity and individuality allows you to share your soul with others. I'm honored for each story I'm blessed to tell.

馃挏 SJ

+ More Details
- Less Details
Mark Boucher

Mark Boucher

Videographer

Every Saturday, there was my dad or mom鈥 waiting for me at 2am in the parking lot to pick me up from a wedding I had DJ鈥檇. It was then I knew I loved weddings. I loved love. And, I loved music for its ability to evoke emotion. But something was missing.

That summer of 2016, my life changed in so many ways. I graduated high school, I turned 18, my father lost his battle to cancer, and I was starting college. Suddenly, I had no clue what I wanted to do. I thought it was music. I thought it could be computers, but, neither of those things made sense without my father.

I was overwhelmingly lost. Music became my best friend and a way to breath. It had a way of touching me and comforting me in ways nothing else did. It told a story. Every day, I would spend countless hours on YouTube, learning, listening to others stories, watching music videos, and finding a world to get lost in.

It was in those moments I realized, I loved stories. I wanted to tell stories. And, the combination of music and video was how I wanted to do that.

I took all the money I had saved, and bought myself a $500 camera and built myself a $800 computer so I could pursue this new-found passion. I would film and take pictures of anyone or anything. I had no clue what I was doing, but all I knew was that I loved it.

Two years of community college, a gaming YouTube channel, two internships, three housing changes, and countless projects with friends later, I filmed my first wedding. And, two weddings after that, I got paid to do what I loved.

I took any learning opportunity I had the chance to. Now, just two years later, I own a company, have filmed over 30 weddings, have gotten to travel the country doing what I love, have gotten to tell stories, and most importantly dream big.

Filming isn鈥檛 just a job to me. Neither is music. It鈥檚 what wakes me up in the morning. It brings me life and fulfillment. Telling stories is what I was born to do, with a camera in my backpack, a cup of coffee in my hand, and headphones over my ears.

馃挏 MB

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Creekside Entertainment Photo Booths

They were a great crew to work with. They were very interested in staying on spot with what was going on. They are very knowledgeable in what they are doing. Very friendly to work with. Would be willing to recommend them to any of our couples that we work with!!

• 124 South Main Street Suite 2a Canandaigua Syracuse, NY, 13201 See on map
    607-246-7116 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wonder in Adagio)