Wonder in Adagio

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,950 Most Popular Price

Wonder in Adagio is a service based out of Syracuse, New York, specializing in wedding photography and cinematography. As a team that only works exclusively together, they are thrilled to tell couples love stories through the medium of photo and film. They firmly believe that providing both photo and film for your wedding day is the best way for them to tell your love story. Photographer Sara takes a more photojournalistic approach to her photos capturing how couples interact and real emotions between each other. Mark, the cinematographer, creates a fun environment for the couple to showcase the true joy of their wedding day. Their style is dreamy, real, and raw, capturing the couple and their memories true to form as they unravel.

Wonder in Adagio specializes in creating timeless and beautiful wedding films and images for couples to treasure for a lifetime. This business offers a myriad of wedding packages to suit multiple styles and budget requirements. Serving a plethora of beautiful locations in upstate New York and beyond, they love capturing their couples in the settings they love and have chosen to exchange vows at. This duo sets a high standard to not just create a video of your wedding day, but a perfectly curated cinematic film that embodies your love story.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Elizabeth & Jessica
    Elizabeth J. Married on 05/14/2022

Memories of a Lifetime!

We could not have imagined our wedding day without Sara and Mark. After hitting it off at our initial consultation, we immediately felt relaxed and accepted by Sara and Mark. We are both a bit camera shy and they never once made us feel those nerves. The organization and time that went into really getting to know us individually, as a couple, and our love story, made our day that much better. It was evident that Sara and Mark love what they do; they have so much fun doing their job! Sara always knew what to say to make us naturally laugh, never making us look ‘staged.’ We received our sneak peek shortly after and were overjoyed at what they captured. Sara and Mark worked with us to find the perfect package to meet our needs while still staying within budget. Their team, Jenn and Tyler were fantastic. They went with the flow and even helped out with a few tree-shaking pictures to capture the beautiful spring colors! Between the 4 of them, there was always a camera in sight- this is EXACTLY what we wanted. After all, we want to relive this day for the rest of our lives. We could not imagine having anyone else capture the day like Wonder in Adagio did. Thank you for endless happy tears and memories. We are grateful for the friends we made out of you!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/03/2021

More than 5 stars needed for sara jane!

Sara Jane was our photographer for our 10/3/21 wedding, and WE THANK OUR LUCKY STARS she was! Professional, fun, and extremely knowledgable and experienced! If you know what you want every step of the way, fear not, Sara has you covered. If you have no clue and want advice/guidance, STILL FEAR NOT! - Sara has you covered there too. I say this because we had a mix of both; with some things, we knew exactly what we wanted, while other times, we wanted to leave it in someone else's hands. Sara was flexible and intuitive in that regard. I really can't say enough positive things, because she as a photographer was a 10/10 experience. I kid you not, we had 5 people approach us DURING OUR WEDDING to compliment our photographer! One friend wanted her card for his own family photo session. Others remarked how friendly she was, yet still "out of the way" when it came to the ceremony and such (as in not distracting etc., as I've heard can sometimes be the case - we wouldn't know haha!) Our photos are everything we wanted and more. THANK YOU SARA JANE, and to anyone considering choosing her, trust me, you can't do better than Sara Jane.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Wonder in Adagio 1
Exclusive
Wonder in Adagio 2
Discount

When you book us for PHOTO & VIDEO for your wedding day you get 5% off of the package price of your choice. You don't want to miss out on these savings to give you professional service and beautiful artistic video and photos of your wedding day.

Team

Sara Jane
Sara Jane
Photographer

I've been in love with photography since I was a little girl, after teaching and life in the corporate world, I knew something was always missing.

When I picked the camera up again in 2017, my whole world changed. I'm completely taught myself how to shoot from the google search bar, but really put alot of time and emphasis on how being in front of my camera would make you FEEL when you looked back at your time with me on your wedding day.

Telling love stories, capturing your true authentic self, your love story true to form gives me life. Being a wedding photographer is more than just a career to me, its a way to live my life to feel alive and valuable.

I also really love purple, I've always believed that expressing your creativity and individuality allows you to share your soul with others. I'm honored for each story I'm blessed to tell.

💜 SJ

Mark Boucher
Mark Boucher
Videographer

Every Saturday, there was my dad or mom… waiting for me at 2am in the parking lot to pick me up from a wedding I had DJ’d. It was then I knew I loved weddings. I loved love. And, I loved music for its ability to evoke emotion. But something was missing.

That summer of 2016, my life changed in so many ways. I graduated high school, I turned 18, my father lost his battle to cancer, and I was starting college. Suddenly, I had no clue what I wanted to do. I thought it was music. I thought it could be computers, but, neither of those things made sense without my father.

I was overwhelmingly lost. Music became my best friend and a way to breath. It had a way of touching me and comforting me in ways nothing else did. It told a story. Every day, I would spend countless hours on YouTube, learning, listening to others stories, watching music videos, and finding a world to get lost in.

It was in those moments I realized, I loved stories. I wanted to tell stories. And, the combination of music and video was how I wanted to do that.

I took all the money I had saved, and bought myself a $500 camera and built myself a $800 computer so I could pursue this new-found passion. I would film and take pictures of anyone or anything. I had no clue what I was doing, but all I knew was that I loved it.

Two years of community college, a gaming YouTube channel, two internships, three housing changes, and countless projects with friends later, I filmed my first wedding. And, two weddings after that, I got paid to do what I loved.

I took any learning opportunity I had the chance to. Now, just two years later, I own a company, have filmed over 30 weddings, have gotten to travel the country doing what I love, have gotten to tell stories, and most importantly dream big.

Filming isn’t just a job to me. Neither is music. It’s what wakes me up in the morning. It brings me life and fulfillment. Telling stories is what I was born to do, with a camera in my backpack, a cup of coffee in my hand, and headphones over my ears.

💜 MB

Creekside Entertainment Creekside Entertainment Photo Booths

They were a great crew to work with. They were very interested in staying on spot with what was going on. They are very knowledgeable in what they are doing. Very friendly to work with. Would be willing to recommend them to any of our couples that we work with!!

124 South Main Street Suite 2a Canandaigua Syracuse, NY, 13201
Location of (Wonder in Adagio)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding