Anna Simonak Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Anna Simonak Photography

Creative, Unobtrusive Wedding Photography

Hi! I'm Anna. I'm so excited to provide a creative, fun and stress free wedding photography experience.  As a newlywed myself I really understand the importance of amazing wedding photographs and the time and effort that goes into every single detail of your day.

I love history, reading, experimenting with cooking, and hiking and snuggling up with my husband to a netflix marathon after a long day. My approach with couples and weddings is just like how I am in my everyday life: kind, patient and fun.

My style is bright, timeless and photojournalistic. I try to capture the story of the wedding day as unobtrusively as possible. I love taking photos of natural emotions and moments as they happen versus a ton of posed staged moments. But I do love giving  direction and prompts during the couple and bridal party photos. I truly want all my couples to enjoy their day to the fullest and having amazing photos to look back to relive the memories. I can't wait to hear more about you two!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Anna was amazing for our wedding!!! We got a ton of comments from our family on how professional she was. My husband and I both do not like getting our picture taken, yet all of our pictures turned out wonderful. Anna did a great job of making sure she was photographing us when we were focused on each other. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Tiana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna was amazing! Leading up to our wedding, she was easy to work with and extremely helpful. She made a point of asking which moments/portraits we wanted her to capture, and she hit out of the park. The day of, she was everywhere, catching countless memorable snippets. Anna exceeded our expectations and provided us with better shots than we could have imagined. Thanks, Anna!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/19/17, 1 Review

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Seattle , WA 98136   See On Map
518-229-6827 (phone)
Anna Simonak Photography is a wedding Photographer from Seattle servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Ballard, Woodenville, and Poulsbo. Anna Simonak Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Seattle Tacoma wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Candid, Creative Wedding Portraits.