Ithaca, NY 14850 Map · Phone number

About Liina Lukk Photography

Your wedding day is all about love and capturing every special moment that comes along with it, is the exciting part that makes me look forward to every next wedding I take photos at. I'm punctual, liable, but also flexible and fun. I can work with traditional weddings or have more of a contemporary style. I want you to feel comfortable and not over-posed, but at the same time I want you to look back at your photos and say - wow, was I beautiful!

As a new photographer in the area, I would be very happy if you like my work and contact me! Please visit my website www.liinalukk.com and drop me an email: lukkphotography@gmail.com if you are getting married from Sunday-Friday. We're closed on Saturdays.

Look forward to meeting you!

Liina&Co

liina l main image
dsc5513 1

8 Reviews for Liina Lukk Photography

Nathalie · event on 10/12/2014

Liina was amazing to work with!!! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to take portraits of our family. First off, Liina was punctual which is great especially when working with kids. We also found her to be very natural and gentle with the kids. She was also creative in her words and ideas to get the kids to smile while still allowing them to be them. She made everything seem so easy and fun. And we all know it's not always easy when working with a 3 and 5 year old. Every single picture came out amazing! And every picture we've put on Facebook has gotten record likes. That says a lot.
    We have been encouraging our friends to take advantage of her talent. She's the best!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Leah · event on 10/05/2014

Liina is so talented and good at what she does! She was so patient with us too! We absolutely love each and every photo! I would highly recommend Liina to everyone!!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • F

Fang · event on 09/28/2014

We love Liina's photos! She is professional, creative, and very thoughtful about her customer's needs. We are so glad that we chose her as our photographer!

Sent on 10/16/2014