Ithaca, NY 14850 Map · Phone number

About Liina Lukk Photography

Your wedding day is all about love and capturing every special moment that comes along with it, is the exciting part that makes me look forward to every next wedding I take photos at. I'm punctual, liable, but also flexible and fun. I can work with traditional weddings or have more of a contemporary style. I want you to feel comfortable and not over-posed, but at the same time I want you to look back at your photos and say - wow, was I beautiful!

As a new photographer in the area, I would be very happy if you like my work and contact me! Please visit my website www.liinalukk.com and drop me an email: lukkphotography@gmail.com if you are getting married from Sunday-Friday. We're closed on Saturdays.

Look forward to meeting you!

Liina&Co

dsc5553

8 Reviews for Liina Lukk Photography

• I

Irja · Married on 08/09/2014

Liina is such a delicate and warm person and her personality is reflected in the photos she takes. She has a highly artistic eye, she finds original angles and catches perfect moments.

From our wedding day we wanted natural shots, full of happy faces, laughter, children playing and people relaxing and having a good time. This exactly what Liina did, she caught all the best moments.

Liina also took some amazing shots at the church during the service. She caught the atmosphere and also the late Summer light peeking through the high church windows.

We really enjoyed Liina's company as she makes you feel at ease and relaxed at the same time staying very professional and focused.

We would highly recommend Liina whatever the occasion!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Kristi · Married on 07/11/2014

Wonderful photos! More than happy!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Cristian · Married on 06/22/2014

Having Lukk Photography work with us for our wedding has been a real joy. Very professional from our first inquiry to the delivery of the photos. The pictures are just amazing with great lighting, beautiful colors and very artistic and original capturing all the great moments! The ability to find the perfect pose the patience and the expertise were of the highest level.
    We’ve received a lot of compliments from everyone with whom we’ve shared the pictures and couldn’t be any happier. Would hire again anytime.

Sent on 09/22/2014