Nicole Long Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nicole Long Photography

www.nicolelongphotos.com

Nicole Long Photography is a professional photography business servicing the Watkins Glen NY area. We offer a wide range of photographic images, from studio portraits to on-location shots. Im not just selling photographs, I'm selling an experience.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
Save the Date (1)

Nicole did our engagement and wedding photos. During our engagement session she did an amazing job which showed in our wedding photos as well. Nicole was flexible with her timing And the location. She was willing to meet us wherever we chose. She was always a text, message, or phone call away for whatever issues or questions arose. For each shoot Nicole came with her own ideas for photos as well as accommodated any ideas we had even on the fly including a huge family photo per request of an aunt. Her contract says 4-6 weeks before the photos are finished. I was pleasantly surprised when they were done a week early and done with high quality.

Profile Picture S, 10/7/17, 1 Review
2.6

My husband and I were very disappointed. I had seen her website/photo album. There were some artistic shots, but for the 5 hours she was with us, there were NO artistic photos. She suggested photographing my wedding dress (ivory) in front of my closet door that was white, and proceeded to take 18 pictures of just my dress from the same angle?

We had very standard pictures with family in the same pose for every shot, there was no artistry. I asked a few times to have us pose in a more fun, creative way, but she said nothing. I had a LOT of my mind that day. It wasn't up to me to come up with a vision. She said if we had hired her to stay longer, she could have been more creative! She had 5 hours to be creative!!! She sent our photos quickly. There were over 30 that were totally not edited (i.e. people's body parts were on the edges of photos, videographer was seen in same photo, photos were crooked, flash was reflected in the windows, photos were overexposed, etc). This was shocking! We had to follow up and explain what she needed to fix, That's not our job. Over 30 photos is not professional.

She edited them. She apologized and offered, not a refund, but another 1 hour photo shoot. She said we could get on our wedding clothes again and go back to the park. Are you kidding? I spent 3 hours getting my hair, make up and dress on....not to mention renting a tux. She had her chance that day. When I asked for a partial refund, she said she doesn't offer refunds, but would do so if we signed a non-disparagement agreement. Our lawyer said it was too vague and only favored her. She even wrote down my name wrong!

Bottom Line: Nicole is friendly and accessible via FB. She has done some artistic photos from her website, but not on my wedding day. Our pictures are ordinary, anyone could have taken them. It's worth spending more money. Go with someone whose artistry, originality and perspective blows you away. This is your wedding day, you don't want any regrets.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/17, 1 Review
4.3

Nicole is great! She did are engagement photos, and is going to be doing our wedding as well. She took the time to make sure we got every pose we wanted. She has a full time job on top of her photography, so trying to find a time to work for all of our schedules and cooperative weather took a little bit, but when we were able to get our shoot in she was very accommodating to our vision. Looking forward to our wedding!

Profile Picture User6364110, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Save the Date

Nicole Long Photography Pricing