30 Reviews for Nicole Long Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
Save the Date (1)
30 Nicole Long Photography Reviews

Nicole did our engagement and wedding photos. During our engagement session she did an amazing job which showed in our wedding photos as well. Nicole was flexible with her timing And the location. She was willing to meet us wherever we chose. She was always a text, message, or phone call away for whatever issues or questions arose. For each shoot Nicole came with her own ideas for photos as well as accommodated any ideas we had even on the fly including a huge family photo per request of an aunt. Her contract says 4-6 weeks before the photos are finished. I was pleasantly surprised when they were done a week early and done with high quality.

Profile Picture S, 10/7/17, 1 Review
2.6

My husband and I were very disappointed. I had seen her website/photo album. There were some artistic shots, but for the 5 hours she was with us, there were NO artistic photos. She suggested photographing my wedding dress (ivory) in front of my closet door that was white, and proceeded to take 18 pictures of just my dress from the same angle?

We had very standard pictures with family in the same pose for every shot, there was no artistry. I asked a few times to have us pose in a more fun, creative way, but she said nothing. I had a LOT of my mind that day. It wasn't up to me to come up with a vision. She said if we had hired her to stay longer, she could have been more creative! She had 5 hours to be creative!!! She sent our photos quickly. There were over 30 that were totally not edited (i.e. people's body parts were on the edges of photos, videographer was seen in same photo, photos were crooked, flash was reflected in the windows, photos were overexposed, etc). This was shocking! We had to follow up and explain what she needed to fix, That's not our job. Over 30 photos is not professional.

She edited them. She apologized and offered, not a refund, but another 1 hour photo shoot. She said we could get on our wedding clothes again and go back to the park. Are you kidding? I spent 3 hours getting my hair, make up and dress on....not to mention renting a tux. She had her chance that day. When I asked for a partial refund, she said she doesn't offer refunds, but would do so if we signed a non-disparagement agreement. Our lawyer said it was too vague and only favored her. She even wrote down my name wrong!

Bottom Line: Nicole is friendly and accessible via FB. She has done some artistic photos from her website, but not on my wedding day. Our pictures are ordinary, anyone could have taken them. It's worth spending more money. Go with someone whose artistry, originality and perspective blows you away. This is your wedding day, you don't want any regrets.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/17, 1 Review
4.3

Nicole is great! She did are engagement photos, and is going to be doing our wedding as well. She took the time to make sure we got every pose we wanted. She has a full time job on top of her photography, so trying to find a time to work for all of our schedules and cooperative weather took a little bit, but when we were able to get our shoot in she was very accommodating to our vision. Looking forward to our wedding!

Profile Picture User6364110, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Save the Date

Nicole was amazing throughout our whole journey. Very professional, accommodating, punctual and very responsive. Great value for the services she offers!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/3/17, 1 Review
4.3

My significant other and I had been together for a few years before officially tying the knot - between our crazy home and work schedules, actual wedding plans proved impossible - and, after getting into the early stages of wedding planning, we soon figured out that we needed to start planning for the birth of our baby boy instead!! When I had finally lost the baby weight in order to fit into my (already purchased) wedding dress, my husband and I decided it was a "now or never" moment to get hitched - our entire wedding was literally planned within 2 weeks; hiring Nicole as our photographer was one of the easiest processes! She is always available on Facebook and responded to my inquiry rapidly - our entire appointment was set up via Messenger! Nicole was on time to the wedding reception and ceremony to take pictures, she came prepared, and took a ton of pictures! Although it was freezing outside (our wedding was in December), she did take (quick) and beautiful outdoor photography and tried to keep us as warm as possible. My only honest complaint would be that I am not a very photogenic person, so I only wish I was better posed for the wedding pictures - for example, I tend to "over-smile" when excited, or to relax and let the picture be taken...

Profile Picture User7541789, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When you're trying to plan a wedding and have 200 things to worry about, prompt and clear communication is essential and Nicole provided just that! She was always pleasant and very quick to respond. I would recommend her!

Profile Picture User6859394, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole was easy to work with, she has great ideas for photos and comes ready with her ideas, but also will do anything you ask her to do. She was very prompt with getting the USB with all of our edited photos back to us quickly, less than two weeks. We had almost 800 edited photos and they were beautiful. Very easy to work with, I enjoyed working with her.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole photographed my husband and I's engagement session and also our wedding day. She was wonderful! It was raining off and on during our outdoor pictures, Nicole remained calm and helped to get great pictures, while making sure that we were able to stay mostly dry. She was able to capture great candid moments at the reception as well. I would highly recommend Nicole!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole is a wonderful photographer! My husband and I renewed our vows a couple weeks ago and Nicole did an amazing job! She was easy to reach, very quick to respond and worked with us for the perfect 'wedding' day package. She was wonderful with my children and dealt with the bad weather and made us all comfortable. I received my photos today and LOVE them all!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great time working with Nicole. Out venue was hard to find and we had a pretty large wedding party which can make any wedding day a difficult ... Plus my mother got hurt and was worried about her picture being taken ... Nicole calmed her nerves and you can hardly tell in the photos. Our wedding day was beautiful and we have amazing photos to remember the day.

Profile Picture elizabeth, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were so glad when we found out Nicole was available to photograph our wedding (of course we booked her about two years in advance just in case!). Nicole photographed our engagement session so we were able to work with her before the wedding to see what poses and angles worked for us. The day of the wedding she came early and took photos of the small stuff while we were getting ready so we didn't have to worry about it later. Nicole was also very helpful behind the scenes with making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and that every last hair was in its right place. We absolutely loved how all of our photos turned out and highly recommened her to all!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I decided to elope and it left me with about a month to plan everything. I contacted Nicole and luckily for us, she was available. She responded right away and I booked her that day. Nicole was always available for any questions or concerns. She tried her absolute best to get my children to stay focused and smile for our family shots. She made us all really comfortable and she was so easy to work with. My pictures came out beautiful!! I highly recommend Nicole Long Photography.

Profile Picture Tara, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole did such an beautiful job with our wedding photos. Nicole and I went to college and worked together. I have seen a lot of her work before. She really knew what the right picture was to capture the moment!! Nicole has very reasonable pricing and great quality pictures. I have told a lot of people about her and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Anastachia, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had just moved to the area from out of town when we booked Nicole. Our experience with the photographer that did our engagement photos was TERRIBLE, so we had really high hopes for our wedding photos. Nicole's online portfolio looked good and was within our budget, so we went for it. And we were so glad we did. Nicole went above and beyond what I expected from anyone. What surprised me the most when we got our pictures back (all beautiful) was that she captured so many wonderful moments, and I never saw her do it. She has a real talent for capturing the beauty of the moment, without making you realize there's even a camera there. We plan on using Nicole's services for all our photography needs in the future. When you hire her you can be assured you're going to get a result that you love.

Profile Picture Lexi, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole did such an amazing job with our wedding photos. We originally chose her because my husband knew her from school. I saw some of her photos at a bridal show and she had done pictures at the venue we were getting married at and they looked gorgeous! Her pricing was much more affordable than other photographers we looked at. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User5222899, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very happy with this photographer. Solid across the board. Very easy to work with and flexible - she was very accommodating on atypical terrain in an outdoor park that didn't lend itself to lighting and whatnot, and we were still blessed with beautiful pictures. Excellent price for the amount of photos we got. Thanks so much for all you do!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole did a great job as our wedding photographer. One of our favorite things that she did was to follow us around during the reception in order to get photos of us with our guests. We really appreciated that! We also got a great number of photos back (around 800!). However, the photo quality was a little low (some of the photos are slightly blurry), but we are glad to have the pictures overall. We also liked how inexpensive she was compared to many other photographers we talked to.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We initially chose to go with Nicole because her prices were in our budget and sample photos looked great! As time went on, Nicole was very accessible and responsive to all of our inquiries and communications. I sent her a bunch of photo ideas, many of which we didn't get to use because of time constraints on our part, but she did make sure we got of few of the special shots she knew we wanted! Our absolute favorite photo was one of hers too & she actually is using as a sample for her business! We ended up with well over 1000 photos over the course of the day/evening, which was nice to have for the photo book we had planned to make. She was pleasant and friendly, offering much advice along the way. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos taken by Nicole turned out. She's such a kind, easy going person who is extremely gifted in the field of photography. I would certainly recommend Nicole to any engaged couple looking for both a great price value and amazing photo quality for their big day :)

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was not only willing to travel quite a distance for us, she provided us with wonderful guidance and support. She's extremely caring, fun and talented. I'm actually traveling to her for more photos! I had the most amazing experience with her and her creative eye, she captured everything we wanted and more. Such a great gal! Would recommend her to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Seydi, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole did a fantastic job and the photos turned out great! I had her come to the rehearsal as well since the lighting in the church is dark and the layout is much different than most churches.Nicole took our engagement photos, made our Save the Dates, came to the rehearsal, and also photographed the ceremony and reception. What more could you ask for? She is great to take pictures with and makes you feel so comfortable. She took care of everything. Nicole took many of the "extra" pictures (of the dress, bouquet, rings, etc) while I was getting ready so they were finished before the ceremony started and we didn't have to worry about them later. She was great at directing my bridal party where to go and positioning them quickly between pictures. Working with a difficult environment didn't seem to bother her because the pictures turned out wonderful. Some of the best quality around and definitely the best price!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole was our photographer for our wedding almost a year ago. She was absolutely fabulous. She had creative and fun ideas for poses. She was very personable and just a fun addition to our wedding. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a photographer :).

Profile Picture Channel, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was amazing to work with, flexible, stayed calm under pressure, and was able to work with a difficult lighting situation in the church where we held our ceremony and reception. The day we got married was very cold; she moved quickly and rotated through who needed to be photographed so that we could take turns being inside and warming up while others got their photos taken. We got our photos back quickly, within a few weeks, and all the shots came out so well that we have a hard time picking favorites!

Profile Picture Cait, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was amazing to work with, professional and so talented! She worked well with the other vendors we had and was incredibly helpful. She not only took spectacular photos, she took care of us. She definitely went above and beyond! Our photos are even better than I could imagine. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole has taken a lot of my personal photos and recently took my engagement photos and my wedding photos. I am extremely impatient and Nicole did everything in her power to ease this and satisfy my need to do and have things quickly. She was able to make my save the dates within three quick days just so I could hand them out at my engagement party. She also was open to my suggestions and my wants and needs for my photos. My wedding party was extremely big and she handled it with ease and patience. If you would like someone who exceeds your expectations and goes above and beyond to make your day special, Nicole Long Photography is the way to go!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/4/14, 1 Review