Nicole Long Photography Reviews

31 | Watkins Glen, NY

31 Reviews for Nicole Long Photography

31 Nicole Long Photography Reviews

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2018

Nicole's work is always amazing! She is so easy to work with and able to accommodate pretty much any requests... you can tell when working with her that her heart is truly into her job.

Jenny · Married on 06/03/2017

Nicole was amazing throughout our whole journey. Very professional, accommodating, punctual and very responsive. Great value for the services she offers!

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

Nicole photographed my husband and I's engagement session and also our wedding day. She was wonderful! It was raining off and on during our outdoor pictures, Nicole remained calm and helped to get great pictures, while making sure that we were able to stay mostly dry. She was able to capture great candid moments at the reception as well. I would highly recommend Nicole!

Caitlyn · Married on 09/17/2016

Nicole is a wonderful photographer! My husband and I renewed our vows a couple weeks ago and Nicole did an amazing job! She was easy to reach, very quick to respond and worked with us for the perfect 'wedding' day package. She was wonderful with my children and dealt with the bad weather and made us all comfortable. I received my photos today and LOVE them all! <3

elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2016

We had a great time working with Nicole. Out venue was hard to find and we had a pretty large wedding party which can make any wedding day a difficult ... Plus my mother got hurt and was worried about her picture being taken ... Nicole calmed her nerves and you can hardly tell in the photos. Our wedding day was beautiful and we have amazing photos to remember the day.

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I were so glad when we found out Nicole was available to photograph our wedding (of course we booked her about two years in advance just in case!). Nicole photographed our engagement session so we were able to work with her before the wedding to see what poses and angles worked for us. The day of the wedding she came early and took photos of the small stuff while we were getting ready so we didn't have to worry about it later. Nicole was also very helpful behind the scenes with making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and that every last hair was in its right place. We absolutely loved how all of our photos turned out and highly recommened her to all!

Tara · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I decided to elope and it left me with about a month to plan everything. I contacted Nicole and luckily for us, she was available. She responded right away and I booked her that day. Nicole was always available for any questions or concerns. She tried her absolute best to get my children to stay focused and smile for our family shots. She made us all really comfortable and she was so easy to work with. My pictures came out beautiful!! I highly recommend Nicole Long Photography.

Anastachia · Married on 07/16/2016

Nicole did such an beautiful job with our wedding photos. Nicole and I went to college and worked together. I have seen a lot of her work before. She really knew what the right picture was to capture the moment!! Nicole has very reasonable pricing and great quality pictures. I have told a lot of people about her and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Lexi · Married on 07/09/2016

We had just moved to the area from out of town when we booked Nicole. Our experience with the photographer that did our engagement photos was TERRIBLE, so we had really high hopes for our wedding photos. Nicole's online portfolio looked good and was within our budget, so we went for it. And we were so glad we did. Nicole went above and beyond what I expected from anyone. What surprised me the most when we got our pictures back (all beautiful) was that she captured so many wonderful moments, and I never saw her do it. She has a real talent for capturing the beauty of the moment, without making you realize there's even a camera there. We plan on using Nicole's services for all our photography needs in the future. When you hire her you can be assured you're going to get a result that you love.

Nicole did such an amazing job with our wedding photos. We originally chose her because my husband knew her from school. I saw some of her photos at a bridal show and she had done pictures at the venue we were getting married at and they looked gorgeous! Her pricing was much more affordable than other photographers we looked at. I would highly recommend her!

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

Very happy with this photographer. Solid across the board. Very easy to work with and flexible - she was very accommodating on atypical terrain in an outdoor park that didn't lend itself to lighting and whatnot, and we were still blessed with beautiful pictures. Excellent price for the amount of photos we got. Thanks so much for all you do!

Bridget · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos taken by Nicole turned out. She's such a kind, easy going person who is extremely gifted in the field of photography. I would certainly recommend Nicole to any engaged couple looking for both a great price value and amazing photo quality for their big day :)

Seydi · Married on 07/04/2015

Nicole was not only willing to travel quite a distance for us, she provided us with wonderful guidance and support. She's extremely caring, fun and talented. I'm actually traveling to her for more photos! I had the most amazing experience with her and her creative eye, she captured everything we wanted and more. Such a great gal! Would recommend her to anyone!!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2015

Nicole did a fantastic job and the photos turned out great! I had her come to the rehearsal as well since the lighting in the church is dark and the layout is much different than most churches.Nicole took our engagement photos, made our Save the Dates, came to the rehearsal, and also photographed the ceremony and reception. What more could you ask for? She is great to take pictures with and makes you feel so comfortable. She took care of everything. Nicole took many of the "extra" pictures (of the dress, bouquet, rings, etc) while I was getting ready so they were finished before the ceremony started and we didn't have to worry about them later. She was great at directing my bridal party where to go and positioning them quickly between pictures. Working with a difficult environment didn't seem to bother her because the pictures turned out wonderful. Some of the best quality around and definitely the best price!

Channel · Married on 06/06/2015

Nicole was our photographer for our wedding almost a year ago. She was absolutely fabulous. She had creative and fun ideas for poses. She was very personable and just a fun addition to our wedding. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a photographer :).

Cait · Married on 12/20/2014

Nicole was amazing to work with, flexible, stayed calm under pressure, and was able to work with a difficult lighting situation in the church where we held our ceremony and reception. The day we got married was very cold; she moved quickly and rotated through who needed to be photographed so that we could take turns being inside and warming up while others got their photos taken. We got our photos back quickly, within a few weeks, and all the shots came out so well that we have a hard time picking favorites!

Kathleen · Married on 10/10/2014

Nicole was amazing to work with, professional and so talented! She worked well with the other vendors we had and was incredibly helpful. She not only took spectacular photos, she took care of us. She definitely went above and beyond! Our photos are even better than I could imagine. I can't recommend her enough!

Courtney · Married on 10/04/2014

Nicole has taken a lot of my personal photos and recently took my engagement photos and my wedding photos. I am extremely impatient and Nicole did everything in her power to ease this and satisfy my need to do and have things quickly. She was able to make my save the dates within three quick days just so I could hand them out at my engagement party. She also was open to my suggestions and my wants and needs for my photos. My wedding party was extremely big and she handled it with ease and patience. If you would like someone who exceeds your expectations and goes above and beyond to make your day special, Nicole Long Photography is the way to go!

Nicole did a wonderful job with our wedding and family "engagement" shoot before the wedding. She respected my wishes in not posting the pictures that I plan to provide as gifts which was very nice. We got married at sunset and she did a great job capturing the light and ensuring we got good pictures together. We live 6 hours away so Nicole was very flexible and made it easy to manage the photography for our destination wedding. Thank you Nicole.

Steph · Married on 07/19/2014

Nicole did an amazing job! She is super organized, she stayed in close contact and communicated frequently with me throughout my engagement/wedding planning process, and came prepared the day of the wedding with all of my photo requests, and ideas. She paid close attention to details (ex. Making sure my veil and dress were positioned right), and is extremely creative with new photo ideas, most of which turned out to be our favorite photos. We got our pictures back within a few weeks of the wedding, and she even sent us a few previews by text to show our friends the day after the wedding. She was recommended to me by one of my co-workers, and I have also recommended her several times already and will continue to do so.

• Meg

Meg · Married on 07/12/2014

FANTASTIC!! She is easy going and bubbly... give directions well and helped wrangle the ring bearer and flower girl!!

She also did the boudoir shoot for my husbands gift... he loved it!

She took great photos and got them back to us within a week.

S · Married on 10/07/2017

Nicole did our engagement and wedding photos. During our engagement session she did an amazing job which showed in our wedding photos as well. Nicole was flexible with her timing And the location. She was willing to meet us wherever we chose. She was always a text, message, or phone call away for whatever issues or questions arose. For each shoot Nicole came with her own ideas for photos as well as accommodated any ideas we had even on the fly including a huge family photo per request of an aunt. Her contract says 4-6 weeks before the photos are finished. I was pleasantly surprised when they were done a week early and done with high quality.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

We initially chose to go with Nicole because her prices were in our budget and sample photos looked great! As time went on, Nicole was very accessible and responsive to all of our inquiries and communications. I sent her a bunch of photo ideas, many of which we didn't get to use because of time constraints on our part, but she did make sure we got of few of the special shots she knew we wanted! Our absolute favorite photo was one of hers too & she actually is using as a sample for her business! We ended up with well over 1000 photos over the course of the day/evening, which was nice to have for the photo book we had planned to make. She was pleasant and friendly, offering much advice along the way. I would highly recommend!

Tiffany · Married on 09/13/2013

Nicole was great to work with . We got some really great shots. She had photos back to us within a month