Glen Arm, MD 21057 Map · Phone number

About Anna Lance Events

I am an event coordinator that will act as your wedding day stress reducer! I will be your extra set of hands to ensure everything you've worked so hard to plan gets done exactly as you've dreamed of.....I will work with vendors to make sure everything you've been promised gets delivered and set up perfectly. I will set up your decorations, assist your bridal party with logistics, and do anything to make your day relaxing and flawless! I'm available for hire as your wedding day "personal assistant" so that you and your family can enjoy this day to the fullest.

I am also a full service wedding/ event planner to assist with all your wedding plans including site and catering selections, floral plans and decor and theme development. I can assist you with as little as some unique decor or full service planner including personal shopper. Any project big or small! I have designed name cards, table numbers, favors, invitations, centerpieces, gifts for parents and wedding parties, gift bags for hotel guests, menus & programs for my brides and so much more. I can help make your event unique and sophisticated! Best of all- MY RATES ARE VERY REASONABLE!

I have been an event planner for over six years. I have worked on many weddings, fashion shows and high profile events in NYC and in Baltimore. I am extremely professional, competent, friendly and creative. Excellent References!

www.annalance.com
Contact me to discuss how I can assist you!

IMG5892
IMG5892
assistant

30 Reviews for Anna Lance Events

Kim · Married on 08/11/2018

My daughter got married this past weekend. Anna was our day of coordinator and we could not have asked for more!!!! She was absolutely amazing and made our wedding day perfect!! She met with us a week before and went over the day. Every detail was covered! She stayed the entire evening and loaded her car with our personal items which she delivered to our home. In addition she was so kind to us and make us all feel like family!!! Absolutely the best!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Libby · Married on 06/09/2018

Anna was fabulous! Helped plan wedding day schedule, thought through every detail, very responsive, noticed what was needed and acted, subtle, calm and fun! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 06/03/2017

Anna was a great help planning and executing my wedding! Having never planned an event like this before, Anna was able to guide me through the whole process and offer excellent advice that helped ease my stress. On the day of, I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Anna took care of every detail; from organizing the vendors to setting up decor. I don’t know how I could have managed without her!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Anna Lance Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anna is amazing. I love this woman! She is super creative and organized. Every detail of your speicial day will be well thought out and executed. Anna, has flair, and is 100% devoted. I love her personality and my brides rave about her.. She planned my renewal ceremony. A night under the stars..and let me say this.. she made the night more special than I could have dreamed. She is a burst of energy, and on top of every detail. Things you would not even think about, Anna will make sure that the details are perfect. She books up quickly, but you have to try to book her as one of your vendors. I am elated to know her, and to refer her to all of my brides.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Anna Lance Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental
    Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental Wedding Photographers

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to building a beautiful relationship with you in the near future! JB Yong Photographer - www.SweetDreamsStudio.com

• Glen Arm, 21057 See on map