3028 Big Sky Lane, Alpharetta, GA 30004 Map · Phone number

About Anita Jupin Events

Wedding Planning Services and Day of Coordination Services. Your Wedding Specialist will make sure every detail is handled for your big day!

Don't think you need or have room in the budget for a Full Service Wedding Planner? Then consider hiring a Day of Wedding Coordinator to execute the day! The Day of Coordinator will act as a consultant throughout the coordination process. She will handle all vendors and organize your wedding rehearsal on site prior to the big day! Beyond overseeing event set up at ceremony and reception sites, placing personal items, directing vendors, distributing flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests, facilitating the wedding ceremony, coordinating entertainment and all announcements, distributing final payments and gratuities, and assisting family with gathering personal items at the end of the day, your Day of Coordinator will ensure your vision is brought to life and you don't have to worry about a thing! Most importantly, beyond all the details, dates, and unexpected surprises your Day of Coordinator is there to keep you feeling stress-free!

Whatever is the right fit for you, your Full Service Wedding Specialist or Day of Coordinator will give you the freedom to relax, keep calm, and just say I Do!

3993945a27bf5c8a KC Details2T B3708
Couple portrait
Couple portrait
Creative couple photo
Creative couple photo
3993945a27bf5c8a KC Details2T B3708

3 Reviews for Anita Jupin Events

Kate · Married on 04/02/2016

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Anita was to work with on planning my wedding! She is extremely professional, detail oriented, organized, and just generally thinks of everything. She is also positive, hilarious, and so fun to work with! She removed all of the stress from my big day, and the event went off without a hitch. I am myself pretty organized, so it was amazing to be able to find someone else I completely trust. But I knew once I told Anita something once, it was in the vault. She honestly thinks of everything, and took care of all the tiny details I would never have thought of. I would never want to plan an event without Anita! I honestly miss her now that my event is over. :)

Sent on 07/25/2016

Catherine · Married on 07/18/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Anita! She was the glue that kept our wedding together! With my fiancé traveling during much of our engagement I knew I needed to hire a planner or coordinator to help me keep my sanity. After our first meeting with Anita I knew right away she would be perfect! We chose the Rehearsal and Wedding Day Package but feel like we got so much more with just how supportive and responsive she was for weeks leading up to our wedding. She had such a handle on all of the different vendors that were coming and going and knew about everything that was going on so I could truly relax! If you are thinking about hiring someone to not only coordinate your wedding but make it come together quite beautifully then you definitely need to give Anita a call! She has become a friend to us during planning our wedding and we could not be happier!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Jen · Married on 03/21/2014

Working with Anita Jupin was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding and I would not recommend anyone have a wedding or any event without her. She single handedly ran the entire wedding so that my new husband and I could just enjoy our night without worrying about a thing- and that's exactly what we did. Not only is she amazing at what she does, she is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. I can't say enough good things about her. She is the complete package- of professionalism, knowledge, experience, organization, and kindness. I will never have another event without Anita. And beyond that- she is more than our wedding planner, she became a friend in the process. I would recommend Anita for any and every event- large or small. She will make your event worlds better than what you ever expected.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Anita Jupin Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1