2601 3rd Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55408 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Andrea Marie Events + Design

Andrea Marie Events + Design is a wedding planning company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Andrea, the lead planner of the company, founded the business in 2016 and has been mixing her entertainment, organization, and hospitality skills to curate creative events ever since. Andrea is passionate about cultivating incredible events that reflect each couple's individual relationship, and she will work tirelessly to ensure every event is enjoyed by all.

Andrea Marie Events + Design offers three signature planning collections for couples to choose from. Once couples choose a package, it can be further personalized to suit their themes, style, and budget. The three packages available are Event Design, Event Coordination, and Event Planning. Whether you need advice on overall style and decor, desire a coordinator on the day of the wedding, or require a full-service event planner, the company's versatile collections feature amenities for every couple. Furthermore, the following essential planning tools are offered by the company:

• Budget analysis
hd good no faces flowers 51 1064323 1557361209

5 Reviews for Andrea Marie Events + Design

Stacia · Married on 09/15/2018

Organized, Proactive, AMAZING!

I wasn’t really planning on having a wedding planner or day of coordinator initially because I was convinced I could do it all myself. I am SO glad I found Andrea. As it got closer to our wedding date, I had so many questions and worries that I never expected. Andrea was always proactive, and extremely responsive when I thought of new things. She was always willing to hop on the phone or meet, and did so much behind the scenes work to make our wedding day run smoothly. She is incredibly organized, and made me feel so assured that we wouldn’t have to worry about anything at the wedding. My vendors loved her as well. The wedding went off without a hitch and we couldn’t have asked for a better planner and day of coordinator.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Baylee

Baylee · Married on 09/02/2018

Professional and Practical Wedding Planning

Andrea talked us through our earliest plans for our wedding (almost a year before the actual date) all the way up to weeks and days before. It was so nice to have her as a sounding board for our ideas. She was able to help balance our wants and needs with what was practical and achievable. She was flexible with our schedule and location constraints as we weren't local during the planning stages. Her relaxed but professional and competent style put us at ease as she handled all of the decor set up and the timing of the night. So happy we went with Andrea! We were in good hands.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Andrea Marie Events + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2