2601 3rd Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55408 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Andrea Marie Events + Design

Andrea Marie Events + Design is a wedding planning company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Andrea, the lead planner of the company, founded the business in 2018 and has been mixing her entertainment, organization, and people-pleasing skills to curate creative events ever since. Andrea is passionate about cultivating incredible events that reflect each couple's individual relationship, and she will work tirelessly to ensure every event is enjoyed by all.

Andrea Marie Events + Design offers three signature planning collections for couples to choose from. Once couples choose a package, it can be further personalized to suit their themes, style, and budget. The three packages available are Event Design, Event Coordination, and Event Planning. Whether you need advice on overall style and decor, desire a coordinator on the day of the wedding, or require a full-service event planner, the company's versatile collections feature amenities for every couple.

pinewood wedding minnesota 306 51 1064323 157647016382018
pinewood wedding minnesota 306 51 1064323 157647016382018

9 Reviews for Andrea Marie Events + Design

Audra Smith · Married on 09/09/2020

Flawless!!

I was convinced I didn’t need a wedding planner for my wedding having been one myself for several years. As the date grew closer, it became evident that I did. My husband agreed to spend the money on said wedding planner if I promised to allow them to do their job, he calls me a control enthusiast :). From the moment I met Andrea I felt at ease. She listened to what was important to us about our day so took the reigns and executed it all flawlessly. The day was absolutely perfect! She truly let me be the bride and not the planner which was truly amazing! All of my other vendors were even complimenting her throughout the day! We are so grateful for her and what she did to make our day everything we dreamed of.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Andrea Marie Events + Design's reply:

Thank you Audra!! Watching you and Lee get married at a location so special to you and your family was honestly an honor. I am so glad I got to be a part of it!
    Andrea

Molly Greenheck · Married on 07/09/2019

Hiring a coordinator = best decision ever

At first we didn't think we needed a wedding day-of coordinator and were trying to save some money in our budget, but about a month before our wedding we were feeling the stress and decided to reach out to a few coordinators. Andrea reached out so quickly and got the ball rolling right away. From that first contact, she was SO AMAZING to work with and calmed all of our wedding anxieties. She was very professional and organized, she had useful tools that made sharing information and documenting plans a breeze, and she has this kind, calm demeanor that helped us feel at ease through the whole process. She created a unique timeline for each vendor and did all of the outreach and confirmation herself, helping my husband and I focus on the other items demanding our attention the weeks leading up to the wedding. She was fantastic in every way and I would recommend her 10/10. She even brought us a bottle of champagne the morning of to help us celebrate! Total gem - book with her!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Andrea Marie Events + Design's reply:

Molly and Tom, thank you SO MUCH! Seriously, this means the world coming from you two (the true gems here). I had an amazing time bringing your vision to life, celebrating and meeting your family, and eating one of those oreo cupcakes :) I wish you both the absolute best.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Andrea Marie Events + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 2601 3rd Ave South Minneapolis, MN, 55408 See on map
    Location of (Andrea Marie Events + Design)