Amy Weiss Photography

Austin, TX View map Visit website
1 review
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

My name is Amy, and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Austin, Texas, working everywhere. I spent over a decade as a professional creative in the advertising world before branching out on my path as an entrepreneur and starting Amy Weiss Photography.

These days, I love working with modern, classy couples to capture one of the best days of their lives in an authentic way, unique to them. I also enjoy working with families and brands to create imagery forever worthy of a place on the mantle or a magazine spread. I take a candid approach with my photography and find inspiration in everyone's individual personalities, which I enjoy bringing out on camera.

When I'm not photographing weddings and people, I'm either on the hunt for another scenic experience on the west coast, DIY-ing a project in my sunny home, experimenting with recipes, or exploring hiking trails with my husband Luke.

From the start of my career, my goal has always been to help people and create art, which is why I love what I do. I'll help you feel at ease on the other side of the camera and guide you every step of the way in creating imagery you love. Thanks for letting me share my story. Please send me a message, or book a call, and let's tell your story next.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned