About Almond Tree Wedding Boutique

Purveyors of exquisite wedding gowns at warehouse prices!

You’ve never experienced wedding gown shopping like this. Shop in the elegance of an exclusive boutique, but at warehouse prices! Now open in Phoenix, Almond Tree Wedding Boutique is an exclusive wedding gown warehouse where brides choose from an unprecedented selection of gowns at truly affordable prices. We’re revolutionizing wedding gown shopping.

Almond Tree gowns are the same designer gowns you’ll find elsewhere…only difference is the price and the personalized, friendly service. Experience the joy of shopping for your most special garment in an atmosphere of pampering. The only hint that you’re not at a traditional salon? The price tag.  By appointment only.

Call for your private appointment (480)342-9784.

Professional Bridal Consultants

Hair Accessories (5)
Jewelry (5)
Undergarments (2)
Garters (1)

I got my wedding dress alterations done by Emma Wixom. She was reasonable and so easy to work with! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Carolina, 12/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride

Pam and Emma have been nothing but helpful! I was dreading getting my dress because clothing shopping has never been fun for me. When I went, Pam was great! She was very patient with me and whatever we asked she accommodated! Once it was time for my alterations, Emma made it so easy. Very personable and willing to make my requests work. After expressing some concern areas I had with my body and how the dress fit, Emma worked on my dress over night and had it ready the next day!! My wedding is in 3 days and I picked up my dress today. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to ALL brides! We had the option to purchase the dress and the shop kept it for a few months so I didn't have to bring it home and risk my Fiance seeing it! :)

The price below was for my dress, a belt and all my alterations!

Profile Picture Megan , 12/2/17, 1 Review

18 Photos

My Photo Album

18 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
If you want the dress of your dreams and at a price you can afford this is the place to go. the girls are great and will find you the perfect dress.

I know when I refer brides to Almond Tree that Pam and staff will provide a personal and great experience. They have beautiful wedding dresses at great prices. They are always a joy to work with.

Truly comforting to be able to refer my brides to Almond Tree knowing that Pam and her staff will take amazing care to give each bride special attention. I have had several brides come back and thank me for telling them about Almond Tree. The shopping experience was not only unique but they also found exactly what they wanted to wear on their wedding day at price they could afford. I encourage every bride to visit Almond Tree. Lois w/ WindStar Gardens

Almond Tree Wedding Boutique is a true orginal for the bride. Wolzs Florist highly recommends Almond Tree for a couple fo reasons: they truly treat their brides like royality and their prices on wedding gowns can't be beat!! Wolzs Florist has worked with Almond Tree for over a year and we have had nothing but satisfied brides.

Events

5415 E. High Street, Suite 137 (entrance on 54th St., south of High Street on the left), Phoenix, AZ 85054   See On Map
480-342-9784 (phone)
Monday thru Saturday, 10am to 6pm Extended hours until 8:00 PM available upon request Appointments STRONGLY recommended. Closed Sunday
Almond Tree Wedding Boutique is a wedding dress and gown boutique from Phoenix, Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale. Almond Tree Wedding Boutique is a professional wedding boutique for dresses and gowns that has been part of the Arizona wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Designer wedding dresses and accessories with incredilbe style, at incredible values delivered with incredible service..