Almond Tree Wedding Boutique

5415 E. High Street Suite 137 (entrance on 54th St., south of High Street on the left), Phoenix, AZ 85054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Almond Tree Wedding Boutique

For over a decade, the Phoenix-based Almond Tree Wedding Boutique has provided its brides-to-be with exclusive, designer wedding dresses and attire at affordable warehouse prices. With some gowns discounted up to ninety percent off their retail value, the Almond Tree Wedding Boutique team handles each gown with meticulous care, and only accepts designer gowns and samples that meet the highest of standards.

Designs Offered
Whether you are a budget-conscious bride or looking for something more ornate, your dream dress is waiting for you at Almond Tree Wedding Boutique. Bridal accessories, including jewelry, veils, and more, are also available on-site to purchase or try on, so you can feel free to experiment with your wedding day look during your appointment.

Follow Almond Tree Wedding Boutique on

Almond Tree Wedding Boutique 2
  • Arianna

Arianna Harrington · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Quick and Seamless

Working with “Almond Tree Wedding Boutique” was very seamless and it made the whole experience of wedding dress shopping highly enjoyable.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Kyra

Kyra Hall · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Bridal shop with Amazing Consultants

I was very impressed by Almond Tree Bridal. I went to Pheonix to try wedding dresses on with my mom and sister and really needed to find a dress that weekend. I need something that I could take but that was me in bridal form. The appointment scheduling was easy and the person who was on the phone was knowledgeable and friendly.

The minute we got there we were greeted warmly by the owner, Erin. After answering her questions and going over budget we looked at some pictures on Pinterest and she gave me helpful hints on dress shopping. She was directed us the racks of dresses that could be altered to my size (I'm extremely petite) and that were in my budget just to get a feel as to what we liked.

I found none of the dresses I pulled I liked a lot Haha so thankfully Erin was extremely professional and amazing at what she did. She listened when I pointed things out I liked and didnt like and pulled the most amazing dress.

It was something I never would have picked out myself but I gave it a whirl and loved it. She then proceeded to give me tons of tips on alterations since I was going to a different state which I am finding extremely helpful in weeding out seamstresses that are not very experienced with wedding dresses.

I cant tell you how much I loved this place and Erin in particular. I never felt pressured and i genuinely feel that she wanted me to get a dress I loved. That and I was right on budget. Got an amazing deal! Definitely would recommend this bridal shop to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Almond Tree Wedding Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Consignment, Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Rev Giovanni Weddings
    Rev Giovanni Weddings Wedding Officiants

If you want the dress of your dreams and at a price you can afford this is the place to go. the girls are great and will find you the perfect dress.

• Parker and Schmidt Clothiers
    Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Wedding Dresses

I know when I refer brides to Almond Tree that Pam and staff will provide a personal and great experience. They have beautiful wedding dresses at great prices. They are always a joy to work with.

• WindStar Gardens
    WindStar Gardens Mansion Weddings

Truly comforting to be able to refer my brides to Almond Tree knowing that Pam and her staff will take amazing care to give each bride special attention. I have had several brides come back and thank me for telling them about Almond Tree. The shopping experience was not only unique but they also found exactly what they wanted to wear on their wedding day at price they could afford. I encourage every bride to visit Almond Tree. Lois w/ WindStar Gardens

• 5415 E. High Street Suite 137 (entrance on 54th St., south of High Street on the left), Suite 137 (entrance on 54th St., south of High Street on the left) Phoenix, AZ, 85054 See on map
    602-892-4929 (Phone number)
    Monday thru Saturday, 10am to 6pm Extended hours until 8:00 PM available upon request Appointments STRONGLY recommended. Closed Sunday