Milford, MA 01757 Map · Phone number

About All Aboard Event Planning

HEY YOU!

Sick of trying to plan your wedding or special event? We've got you covered!

Did you plan your whole wedding and now are realizing- "who is going to make sure all of this happens on the actual day?!" HI! We are!

We don't want to toot our own horns or anything but we are prettttttyyyy darn good at this- that's why we do it for a living. If you don't believe us though- take a gander at what our clients are saying:

"We attended a wedding this past Saturday planned by All Aboard Event Planning. It was rainy and cool, so we didn't know what to expect at this beach wedding. Well it could not have been a more perfect wedding in every way. The tents were warm, and beautifully decorated. The food was perfect, and the music kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Keeping a nice pace to a wedding is really important, and Jenny has that down. The entire night was a success!!" - Sue M.

"I had the pleasure of working with Tammy as my day of coordinator for my wedding. What can I say....she absolutely nailed it!"- Abby S.

"I can't express how pleased I am with All Aboard Event Planning. I had less than a year to plan my wedding and I had no idea what I was doing. Jenny made sure everything was taken care of in no time! She was able to provide a variety of vendors, ideas, and suggestions without making me feel overwhelmed. She not only kept me calm but made everything fun along the way! She handled all of the little things that I would have probably missed. She was also so professional every step of the way. She was punctual, flexible, and always made sure I was pleased. I would recommend anyone planning a wedding or event to hire All Aboard Event Planning if you want it to be amazing!"- Katie M.

"All Aboard has been invaluable to us!"- Karen S.

Aside from being really great at our jobs- we are also kind of nice. We donate 10% of your costs to a charity of YOUR choice (excludes fundraisers & cannot be combined with other discounts).

Follow All Aboard Event Planning on

All Aboard Event Planning 6
All Aboard Event Planning 7

Linley Seip · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Above and Beyond!

As someone who never envisioned having a wedding and was therefore clueless / indifferent about a lot of things, AAEP was there to guide me and help me make decisions every step of the way! We hired Jenny and crew for their day-of coordination services but felt like we got WAY more.
    Jenny would check in regularly in the months leading up to our day, and was always available to answer my questions. She also sent goodies throughout our engagement season, such as delicious mini cupcakes to remind us how sweet our love is.
    When it came time for the actual wedding, Jenny coordinated beforehand with all of our vendors, created our day-of timeline, facilitated our rehearsal, and ran the show the day of. Not only do they guide you on where to be and when do to things in the chaos of the day, Jenny and Sarah spent additional time and energy moving all of our tables and chairs so they lined up better within our tent, and didn't make me feel like a burden when I realized the greenery I'd ordered came in the wrong size - they took my garden sheers and got to work and made it absolutely beautiful!
    A few of the most important things to highlight - when my flowers arrived late, Sarah created a back-up bouquet on the fly. When an ambulance came after my ceremony to take one of our guests due to illness, I did not even know thanks to Jenny and Sarah. They brought us a gorgeous bottle of champagne to enjoy and encouraged us to spend 5-10 minutes together after the ceremony to really soak it all in. When my bustle broke after 5 minutes, who was there safety pinning the dress? Who had band-aids, bug spray, tums, etc... the list of small but meaningful things goes on...
    On top of all of this, Jenny and Sarah gifted my husband and I some beautiful pint glasses with our wedding date and location on them - this was such a special personalized touch. Also, AAEP is a charitable company, so a portion of our services fee goes to a charity of our choosing - something that was really amazing and unexpected.
    I cannot write enough great things about Jenny and All Aboard Event Planning. I HIGHLY recommend for any wedding needs - I can only imagine how amazing their full wedding planning services are!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Burns · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Wedding Planners!

When we started planning our wedding, we knew immediately that we wanted to find someone to help us with the little details and make sure our day went off without a hitch. One of our good friends suggested AAEP and as soon as I spoke with Jenny on the phone, I realized they were the right choice for us. I felt instantly at ease with how organized and knowledgeable they were with everything from vendors to planning to timeline and everything in between.

I worked closely with Tammy and Sarah in the month or so leading up to the wedding and they were there for advice and as a sounding board for the things that concerned me. And when I say they were there for me, I truly mean it! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! They made sure all of the vendors and integral members of our celebration were informed and ready to go.

Just like with any wedding we had a few small hiccups the day of but Tammy and Sarah dealt with everything professionally so Bob and I could enjoy and not be worried or bothered.

I would recommend using AAEP, without hesitation, to anyone in the market for an amazing, talented, well-organized group of wedding planners. They were also so sweet and gave us a beautiful gift in honor of our wedding and a bottle of champagne for immediately after the ceremony. If you use AAEP for your big day, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Paige Lowell · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Thank you!

All Aboard Event Planning has literally saved my sanity, and I haven’t even had my wedding yet. When I was visiting venues all I kept hearing was “and if there are any issues, we will come to you the day of.” The last thing I want to do is deal with any issues on my day. I was also stressing about how I was possibly going to set everything up the day of at the venue, until I spoke to Jenny and she put all my concerns at ease. She has been super helpful with all the little details that I have been so worried about, and is always very responsive to emails and texts and phone calls. I feel SO much better knowing that her team will be there the day of to make sure everything goes smoothly, and that my future husband and I truly enjoy our night. The customer service we have received so far is totally outstanding and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/04/2019