All Aboard Event Planning

Milford, MA View map

HEY YOU!

Sick of trying to plan your wedding or special event? We've got you covered!

Did you plan your whole wedding and now are realizing- "who is going to make sure all of this happens on the actual day?!" HI! We are!

We don't want to toot our own horns or anything but we are prettttttyyyy darn good at this- that's why we do it for a living. If you don't believe us though- take a gander at what our clients are saying:

"We attended a wedding this past Saturday planned by All Aboard Event Planning. It was rainy and cool, so we didn't know what to expect at this beach wedding. Well it could not have been a more perfect wedding in every way. The tents were warm, and beautifully decorated. The food was perfect, and the music kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Keeping a nice pace to a wedding is really important, and Jenny has that down. The entire night was a success!!" - Sue M.

"I had the pleasure of working with Tammy as my day of coordinator for my wedding. What can I say....she absolutely nailed it!"- Abby S.

"I can't express how pleased I am with All Aboard Event Planning. I had less than a year to plan my wedding and I had no idea what I was doing. Jenny made sure everything was taken care of in no time! She was able to provide a variety of vendors, ideas, and suggestions without making me feel overwhelmed. She not only kept me calm but made everything fun along the way! She handled all of the little things that I would have probably missed. She was also so professional every step of the way. She was punctual, flexible, and always made sure I was pleased. I would recommend anyone planning a wedding or event to hire All Aboard Event Planning if you want it to be amazing!"- Katie M.

"All Aboard has been invaluable to us!"- Karen S.

Aside from being really great at our jobs- we are also kind of nice. We donate 10% of your costs to a charity of YOUR choice (excludes fundraisers & cannot be combined with other discounts).

Rebecca K. Married on 11/13/2021

Do not hesitate. Hire this amazing team!

I've said this to Jenny & Paige, and I'll say it a million more times- I do not know how anybody has a wedding without All Aboard. I should clarify that I am a very organized planner. However, I knew that on my wedding day I didn't want to be worrying about setup, keeping vendors on track, and answering everybody's questions. The team at All Aboard took care of ALL of this for us. They were our sounding board for questions and our problem-solvers for every issue that came up. Not only did they absorb all of the stressors of wedding planning, but they made it fun for us. Even though they're helping so many couples, they somehow make you feel like you're the only one. I simply can't thank the team enough for giving us a stress-free and beautifully smooth wedding day- they truly think of everything. We love you!!
    Martha K. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful and professional experts!

I was very fortunate to work with AAEP for my wedding. I had the utmost trust in Jenny and Danielle to help the wedding day go along smoothly - and it really did go perfectly. They were very professional, and had lots of resources and experience to help guide me. I felt that they did a great job making sure that I was feeling good about the planning process and decisions along the way. I was so glad that I asked them for things I thought would be "favors" because they were responsive, delivered on those asks, and really took ownership over the wedding day with great leadership. Huge thanks to Jenny and Danielle for being the magic crew members behind the scenes on the day of so that I could literally marvel in half-disbelief that my own wedding was what I hoped it would be!
  • Kara
    Kara S. Married on 09/25/2021

Look No Further Than AAEP

When I scheduled my first call with Jenny from AAEP two years ago, I could have never imagined that it would be one of the best decisions I’d make during my wedding planning process. The wave of calm that washed over me as soon as she spoke made me look no further than AAEP. Although the package I booked was for day of coordination beginning about a month before our wedding, Jenny was always available for vendor recommendations, quick tips, and for keeping me motivated and on schedule during the planning process.

Not only was Jenny an amazing resource during planning, Tammy (our day-of coordinator) truly made our wedding the best day of our lives. From the start of her involvement a month before our wedding day, she made sure that our vendors were aligned, our timeline was broken down to the minute, and most importantly she made sure that on my wedding day the only thing on my mind was marrying my best friend. I honestly couldn't believe how I could give Tammy a look, and, as if she had known me for years, she knew exactly what I needed. I don’t think there has ever been a time where I felt comfortable enough to let go of control, but with Tammy and her assistant Callie, I was able to do so and fully enjoy my day.

For anyone looking for wedding planning or coordination services, please look no further than AAEP.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Milford, MA, 01757
Location of (All Aboard Event Planning)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding