Unique Weddings by Alexis

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$10,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$10,000 Package Price

Unique Weddings by Alexis is a full service wedding planning and design company based in Massachusetts. Their goal is not only to smoothly execute stunning weddings, but also to create an enjoyable experience for couples during this exciting time of their lives. Not only do they service Massachusetts, but they also work with clients who are out of state and chose to marry in New England. They even work on destination weddings. Unique Weddings by Alexis designs and produces exceptional weddings while making their clients feel excited, yet relaxed and stress free during the planning process.

Unique Weddings by Alexis offers the following services:

• Full service planning
  • Event design
  • Partial planning
  • Month-of coordination

Other Services
This wedding planning company handles absolutely all types of weddings and ceremonies from civil to cultural, religious to non-religious, they have done it all.

Location
Unique Weddings by Alexis services all of New England and destination weddings as well.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$6,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$10,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Larissa
    Larissa L. Getting married on 06/09/2022

Nothing short of perfect, so lucky I had the opportunity to work with Alexis!

Alexis provided exceptional service and expertise throughout the whole process. Although I’m extremely organized and was at first hesitant to hire extra help, I truly do not think I would have been able to have the most perfect and incredible wedding without Alexis’ help running point on every aspect of the event. In addition, she was a huge ray of sunshine and calmness during what is usually a very hectic day and me and my family and bridal party/groomsmen we’re so impressed how she navigated every situation and the entire timeline. Thank you so much Alexis, we were SO lucky to work with you!!
    Ali N. Getting married on 06/08/2022

Alexis is the best

My wife and I were faced with a massive disruption to our wedding due to COVID and ended up completely upending our original plans on short notice. In the end, we had to plan a new wedding in roughly three weeks.
    Without Alexis' support and orchestration this would have been an impossible task. She is thoughtful, proactive, and willing to put in the hard work to make our event incredible. She picks up the phone at night, on weekends, and during holidays. My wife and I are extremely grateful that we had Alexis on our side, and would recommend her to any of our friends.
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 11/21/2021

Incredible

Alexis was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely detail orientated, and was always fast to respond with all the questions we had. Alexis did a great job with providing us recommendations for vendors, and coordinating all the different elements of our wedding which came together seamlessly. During our wedding weekend, she did an incredible job working with our wedding party and hotel director to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible. Our wedding was fantastic, and we owe so much of that to the hard work and dedication Alexis put in! We would highly recommend Alexis to anyone planning a wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Alexis Eliopoulos O'Mara Eliopoulos O'Mara
Alexis Eliopoulos O'Mara Eliopoulos O'Mara
Owner, Master Wedding Consultant

I have earned the designation of Master Wedding Consultant through the Association of Bridal Consultants, an achievement shared with less than 100 other planners worldwide!

I enjoy working on weddings throughout New England, however, destination weddings are growing in popularity and I have been lucky enough to take on plenty of those amazing weddings as well! With over twenty years of event planning experience, I have worked on hundreds of weddings throughout my career.

I have been fortunate over the years to have worked on weddings of all shapes and sizes, there isn’t much I haven't seen! I often work on Indian (Hindu), Catholic, Jewish and Christian ceremonies, or some fusion of these religious combinations. However, I have also worked on Greek Orthodox, Persian, Lebanese, Chinese, Buddhist, Baha’i and secular weddings. And I have worked on weddings with as few as 8 guests and others as many as 600 guests! I have also had the pleasure to work with same sex couples all over New England.

I am currently the Co-President and a long standing member of the Boston Wedding Group as well as a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants, National Association of Catering & Events and the Better Business Bureau. Each group allows me to stay up to date with all the new trends in the industry, meet new vendors and network with other consultants regularly. Since weddings are my passion, I treat each one with affection and dedication.

When I am not designing and managing weddings, I enjoy spending time with my two boys and my husband, often snowboarding or hiking the white mountains of New Hampshire. I love the outdoors and exercising. Anything from running to tabata to HIIT classes, the harder the better!

The Bride Beautiful The Bride Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

You couldn't ask for a higher energy, creative eye or professionalism like you get with Alexis. Book her now.

Justice Elizabeth Justice Elizabeth Wedding Officiants

Having a Wedding Planner is the best and Alexis is the best. As a Justice of the Peace I see how smooth a wedding is run with someone like Alexis and her team. On time ceremonies, professional and with many many creative ideas to share with you. Call her to make your day enjoyable for all! No Stress on the Bride and Groom!

Impress Me Designs Impress Me Designs Wedding Invitations

Unique Weddings by Alexis is one of the most professional wedding planners I have worked with in my 15 years in business. Alexis is high energy and gives attention to every detail. She would be my top choice!

Boston Reading, MA, 02108
Location of (Unique Weddings by Alexis)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding