Unique Weddings by Alexis Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Alison B. Married on 07/23/2022

Spectacular

Alexis is, quite literally, the best decision we made for our wedding. Because of COVID, everything was harder - hotel blocks, getting in touch with vendors - the list goes on and on. She was our champion and spent countless hours on our behalf, following up and keeping us informed. As a result, we had a DREAM wedding - stress free and FUN!!! Our families haven’t stopped talking about how everything was, and we owe Alexis for the perfect set of events a couple could wish for!!!
  • Larissa
    Larissa L. Married on 06/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing short of perfect, so lucky I had the opportunity to work with Alexis!

Alexis provided exceptional service and expertise throughout the whole process. Although I’m extremely organized and was at first hesitant to hire extra help, I truly do not think I would have been able to have the most perfect and incredible wedding without Alexis’ help running point on every aspect of the event. In addition, she was a huge ray of sunshine and calmness during what is usually a very hectic day and me and my family and bridal party/groomsmen we’re so impressed how she navigated every situation and the entire timeline. Thank you so much Alexis, we were SO lucky to work with you!!
    Ali N. Married on 06/08/2022

Alexis is the best

My wife and I were faced with a massive disruption to our wedding due to COVID and ended up completely upending our original plans on short notice. In the end, we had to plan a new wedding in roughly three weeks.
    Without Alexis' support and orchestration this would have been an impossible task. She is thoughtful, proactive, and willing to put in the hard work to make our event incredible. She picks up the phone at night, on weekends, and during holidays. My wife and I are extremely grateful that we had Alexis on our side, and would recommend her to any of our friends.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Leah
    Leah Z. Married on 05/29/2022

Amazing Experience and Perfect Wedding

We hired Alexis to help with some smaller details of our wedding before totally changing course to a fully tented wedding that required a full service planner. Alexis was unbelievably helpful, supportive and accommodating to us. She helped created a gorgeous design for our tent, including a unique and stunning lighting design that our guests have continued to talk about. Her attention to detail, and making sure we understood every step of the planning made the entire planning process fun and as stress-free as possible. She was easy to work with and had great relationships with all our vendors. We felt supported and confident in her the whole time and would highly recommend Alexis to anyone in their wedding planning.
  • Esther
    Esther B. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding was a fairytale!

Alexis was a fantastic planner! My future husband and I planned a 150 person Indian wedding in just under 6 months, which never would have been possible without Alexis. She met with us to create a vision of the wedding we wanted, and helped us select the vendors and decor needed to make our fairytale wedding come true! Alexis is a contract wizard, and helped us ask the right questions and put the right provisions in all our wedding contracts to ensure we had exactly what we wanted. We had some challenges, especially with our venue coordinator changing several times. Alexis ensured she communicated our needs and reviewed our wedding plan with the venue coordinators so it wasn't nearly as stressful an experience as it should have been. During the wedding day, the decor, guest book/present table, favor table, and centerpieces all were displayed beautifully and looked even better than I had imagined. Thank you so much, Alexis!!!
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 11/21/2021

Incredible

Alexis was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely detail orientated, and was always fast to respond with all the questions we had. Alexis did a great job with providing us recommendations for vendors, and coordinating all the different elements of our wedding which came together seamlessly. During our wedding weekend, she did an incredible job working with our wedding party and hotel director to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible. Our wedding was fantastic, and we owe so much of that to the hard work and dedication Alexis put in! We would highly recommend Alexis to anyone planning a wedding.
    Edmund D. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Someone to count on to make your wedding go smoothly!

Alexis is a true pro. We really appreciated her expert advice, especially as we navigated the challenges of postponing our wedding during COVID. Having her there the day-of the wedding was invaluable. She was efficient, poised, and kept track of every detail. Whether supplying a box for guests to put cards in, or making sure our room was nice and tidy for us when we came up at the end of the night, she thought of every detail and executed everything perfectly. Our wedding was perfect, and it would have been so much harder and more stressful without Alexis.
  • James
    James H. Married on 10/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything we could have hoped for and more!

We hired Alexis right after getting engaged in 2018; little did we know that she would lead us fearlessly through a 3.5 year wedding planning journey during a global pandemic. From the beginning, she was responsive, thoughtful, thorough, extremely organized, and attentive to our wants and needs in the wedding process.

Even when my wife and I were extremely busy and slow to respond, Alexis was the perfect balance of patient and persistent to make sure it all got done well. She anticipated every challenge and decision point we encountered, including many that we would not have known to look for on our own. She was very proactive about communicating with vendors and stakeholders on our behalf on a timely basis.

In times when we needed to negotiate with vendors, we benefitted from Alexis’ expertise and advocacy. She made it very clear that she was on our team throughout.

We are truly grateful for the many ways she supported us in making our dream wedding a reality. Her tireless work allowed us to be completely mindful on the day of our wedding and enjoy it fully. Simply put, we would have been lost without her in this process. Thank you, Alexis, for all of your support.
  • Meghan
    Meghan K. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you're on the fence, let this review be your sign to hire Alexis.

Working with Alexis was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding! From the very beginning, Alexis tailors each part of the planning process to you and provides you with a unique package of services that suits your needs and your budget. In our case, I already had the majority of my vendor contracts in place, but I had made very few of the creative decisions. Alexis and I worked together to choose rentals that perfectly fit my vision for our small backyard wedding. She coordinated with vendors on our behalf, created our wedding day timeline, facilitated our ceremony rehearsal, and did everything in her power to make sure that the big day went smoothly from start to finish (and it did!). Alexis and her assistant, Millie, were so prepared, detail-oriented and professional that my husband and I were able to enjoy the entire day without a care in the world. They even stayed long after many of our guests had left to tidy up so that we had very little to do the next morning (a godsend for a very hungover newlywed couple).

If you're on the fence, let this review be your sign to hire Alexis. You won’t regret it!
    Gilda L. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would highly recommend Alexis as your wedding planner. She was highly professional, pleasant to work with and her attention to detail was phenomen!

I can't say enough how I appreciated all the hard work Alexis and her assistant provided during my daughter's wedding from the moment she arrived until the very end. She was a pleasure to work with and made everything go smoothly. Her attention to detail during the entire process is commendable! Just the best!
    Emily G. Married on 09/04/2021

Alexis is amazing!

We couldn’t have managed wedding planning and day of organization without Alexis and her team. She is incredible, prepared for literally any hiccup and can fix it before you even notice anything is awry. I don’t know how she does it all so flawlessly!!
    Lisa M. Married on 09/04/2021

Beyond amazing

We could not have been more happier with the service Alexis and her team gave to us. She went above and beyond for all of us. I would highly recommend her!
    Keaton M. Married on 07/02/2021

Terrific Service!

Alexis was an incredible organizer and was instrumental in creating our special day. She took all the stress off of my wife and ensured smooth transportation and transition from the wedding to the reception. Alexis and her team did an incredible job and I recommend her highly!
  • Lucia
    Lucia L. Married on 06/26/2021

Best decision I made!

We hired Alexis for our 4/2/2022 wedding, midway through the planning process. We were really struggling to reschedule our wedding due to covid, and were so stressed and frustrated. Alexis cheerfully and enthusiastically dove in, and within 48 hours our wedding was back on track! Throughout the planning process, Alexis was prompt to respond and no question was too small. Her years of experience really shine as you work through the details with her - from flowers to logistics to food, Alexis has seen it all and is full of awesome ideas and suggestions. It was so valuable to be able to brainstorm with her, and she did a great job guiding us throughout the process. We live in CA, and Alexis arranged all our vendor meetings so that we didn't have to make a ton of trips back and forth. On our wedding day, her and her team executed to the highest standard. Everything went smoothly - vendor setup, busing guests to and from the church, flower arrangements, food and drink, timeline, decor, etc. Our guests were so impressed! At the end of the night, everything was packed up and tucked into our bridal suite (they even went the extra mile and tidied up from the morning's getting ready frenzy!). It's impossible to include everything she does for her couples in the space of a review, but it's worth taking just a few more lines to mention a few of the things Alexis did that I am extra grateful for from the wedding day: calmly handling a champagne spill on my gown; tucking my ballgown into the car so it wouldn't get dirty; being right there at the church to help me out; sewing a split in one of my bridesmaids gowns (and doing an awesome job); checking my veil and adding extra pins at the church; smoothing my train and veil out for a perfect walk down the aisle; and gently making sure I was getting enough food and water throughout the night. We were able to just enjoy the day thanks to Alexis taking care of all the rest. Thank you Alexis!
    Kelly Married on 06/26/2021

The Best Wedding Planner/Coordinator in Boston

My only regret for my wedding was not hiring Alexis sooner. I originally tried to plan my wedding myself. While my wedding was a guest list of 70 and relatively small, we had pictures at the Boston Public Garden, a mass at St. Cecilias, and a reception at the Hampshire House--so there were a lot of moving pieces. I had no idea what I was doing and very quickly became extremely overwhelmed. Alexis was able to advise on so many issues I hadn't even thought about and saved the day. She is incredibly responsive, and answers emails on nights/weekends. More importantly, she handled everything on the day of flawlessly. She dealt with any issues that came up so I was able to actually enjoy myself. If I could go back in time, Alexis would have been the first vendor I hired--that's how much value she provided to our wedding. We couldn't be happier.
    Jacquie S. Married on 05/15/2021

Love Alexis!

Alexis was so helpful and kept me organized while planning my event. Particularly in crunch time she was so helpful taking things off of my plate, contacting vendors and making sure everything was executed perfectly. She is the best!!
    Christina P. Married on 03/04/2021

Great wedding planner!

Alexis was great! She was totally on top of all the details and coordinated everything in the last month of the wedding. She also kept us on track with big decisions all along so that there really wasn't a big crunch at the end.
    Jane M. Married on 03/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Yes, you need her plan your wedding

I didn't even think we needed a wedding planner, but I learned that Alexis's professionalism, knowledge, and diligence was beyond my expectation and she truly made contributions to the wedding that I could not have imagined.
    Jill Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Alexis was so amazing helping us reschedule our wedding due to Covid during this year. It would have been impossible to navigate 2020 without her. All of her extra hours of help and her patience were really what kept us kept us sane!
    Pam L. Married on 08/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hits it out of the park!

Alexis is an exceptional talent. Knowledgeable, professional and an excellent psychologist as well! Am thrilled to recommend her!
    Nicholas L. Married on 08/30/2020

Weddings by Alexis

Our daughter’s original wedding was to be postponed to next year because of Covid. On very short notice, she and her now husband decided they didn’t want to wait. With just three week’s notice, Alexis and my wife worked hand in hand to create a magical experience. Romantic wedding ceremony on the beach, sunset cocktails and delicious dinner on our deck, great band and DJ, fabulous tables, linens and flowers, photographer, videographer, and all pulled together seamlessly by Alexis and her team. She was creative, responsive to our requests, very attentive to detail and executed flawlessly. Simply a wonderful experience.
    Alexandra L. Married on 08/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An unbelievable experience working with Alexis!

Alexis was extremely professional and organized, even after we taxed her with planning a wedding in 3 weeks! She is truly amazing.
    Joan M. Married on 06/01/2020

Indispensable Services

Hiring Alexis was one of the best decisions we made with regard to planning for our daughter’s wedding. Alexis was always positive and unflappable throughout the whole process, which is far more extensive than we ever imagined and became even more complicated due to the COVID requirements in place at the beginning of the year and which had lessened and eventually were removed over time. Our daughter’s wedding went smoothly thanks to Alexis’s timeline and behind the scenes maneuvers and handling of the logistics involved with traveling to four sites on the day of the wedding. Our daughter was especially grateful for Alexis’s assistance with her wedding attire, involving a dress with a French bustle as was her dad and brother for her help with suspenders and boutonnieres. Her and her assistant handled the wedding ceremony procession with grace and agility. Thanks largely to Alexis, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves the entire day and all our guests had a wonderful time.

Unique Weddings by Alexis's reply:

Joan, I am so thrilled to hear that you and Kelly were able to relax and enjoy yourselves last weekend. Kelly was so lucky to have one of the first unrestricted events in 2021! It was an absolute pleasure working with you all!
  • Brandon
    Brandon F. Married on 10/26/2019

Last minute save

My origional planner bailed on me with 2 months to go and Alexis saved my wedding completely ! She was on top of everything and helped plan with me while i was accross the country working. I could not have hoped for a better planner. If you are looking for low stress, high energy, and super efficient, I reccomend Alexis!
  • O
    O Chow Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing planner

Alexis is awesome. She was super responsive during the planning process, and she was incredibly organized during the wedding. She also set up some really nice extra things for us during the wedding to make sure we ate. I would recommend her to anyone!
illustration stars