Monrovia, CA 91016 Map · Phone number

sign pink page 00
min looking down

15 Reviews for Alicia Wu Makeup and Hair Studio

Bianca · Married on 10/08/2017

Alicia and her team are fantastic! I was a little nervous looking for someone to do my hair and makeup because I had seen so many pictures of bridal makeup on Pinterest looking too dark and heavy for what I wanted. My wedding was at a garden venue and I wanted everything to look light and organic. Alicia and her team nailed it! I would use her for any special occasion.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Akiko · Married on 05/09/2015

After debating about whether to pay extra to have Alicia Wu come all the way to Ventura from Monrovia to do my make-up, I decided to book her. My fiance (now husband) encouraged me to splurge a little to guarantee that I would have an artist familiar with working with Asian skin and hair. Boy, was I glad I did. Alicia made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. I just wish I could have afforded to have her stay the entire night to assist with my hair when I changed into a kimono and needed to put it up. I think you can probably find someone who charges less for their trial run (I paid 250), but I think her overall pricing for hair/make-up on the day of was reasonable at 580 considering she was driving almost 80 miles one-way. I would totally recommend Alicia Wu to any bride!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2014

Alicia Wu styled my hair and makeup for my wedding day on July 19, 2014 and she did an absolutely wonderful job. I had a lot of uncertainties in regards to my wedding day hairstyle several days prior so I decided to schedule a trial session with Alicia. Not only did Alicia put me at ease, she helped nail my look. Alicia's exquisite attention to details by far sets her apart from other make-up artists. I also purchased a face wash and eyebrow liner from her during my trial session and both products have worked wonderfully. She is just simply great! I highly recommend Alicia!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Award

Alicia Wu Makeup and Hair Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• Isaac and Rebecca Photography
    Isaac and Rebecca Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a wedding photographer worked with her in a recent wedding. Alicia was super professional and did a great job. Photographers and videographers are required to arrive at 8am, but Alicia has already been working there for several hours before us. She brought 2 assistants with her for hair styling. Both Alicia and her crews totally understood how to work with photographers and just walked away when knowing they were in the picture. Alicia is such sweet and knows how to make the bride in a good mood all the time. It is extremely important from the point of photographer. We are looking for the moment that the bride enjoy the busy morning, and the whole wedding day. By talking to the bride and making her relax, Alicia not only brought her a wonderful service, but also make the day count. As a photographer, I would hire her in the future, and recommend to my friends as well.

• Photo Essencia
    Photo Essencia Wedding Photographers

Alicia has some of the most beautiful artistic work I have ever seen!!

• Monrovia, 91016 See on map