DFW, Arlington, TX 76013 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About AH Makeup Artistry

Amanda Hugdahl, a professionally trained makeup artist, knows what it takes to prepare for your special day and will cater to each bride's current style and comfort level. Amanda's goal for each bride is creating a classic, fresh and romantic look. Inquire today about receiving a **FREE** Trial Run.

Follow AH Makeup Artistry on

jennieafter2edit
laurenbridal

18 Reviews for AH Makeup Artistry

Lucy · Married on 04/25/2015

Amanda did my makeup for my bridal portraits and she and her assistant Meghan did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and the mothers for my wedding, and I cannot thank them enough!! They were fast, professional, supremely skilled, and rolled with the punches on the big day (including late bridesmaids). All five of us got so many compliments from guests and family, and I felt wonderful knowing that my special girls felt beautiful, just like I did. I would highly recommend Amanda for ANY special event where you want to look your best! Thank you again!!

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/11/2013

Amanda is amazing! She and her co-artist, Meghan, made artwork on our wedding day! Everyone looked amazing and she was so fun and sweet to work with! I definitely recommend the airbrush foundation. It looked amazing all night long. Her prices are very reasonable and she was super flexible when it came to scheduling and services. We got so many compliments on our make-up and owe it all to Amanda!

Sent on 05/22/2013
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 11/11/2012

Amanda was awesome on my wedding day. I had air brush makeup and she was a wizard. My makeup lasted all day and night. Not only did I get my makeup from her but most of my bridesmaids did too. She was great. She brought an assistant with her to my hair dresser so we could do both at the same time. I highly recommend her services. She will make you look incredible on your big day. Thank you for all you did.

Sent on 06/15/2013

AH Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• AH Makeup Artistry 1
    **FREE** Trial Run
    Inquire today about receiving a **FREE** Trial Run.

• DFW Arlington, 76013 See on map