After Midnight Photography

After Midnight Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for After Midnight Photography

I hired Dani at After Midnight Photography to photograph my brother's engagement wedding and she did a phenomenal job. She was very attentive and professional and ensured we got enough photos throughout the day. They photos are perfect! I recommend After Midnight to everyone!

Profile Picture ciara, 6/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dani and Ron were such a fun team to have at our wedding. Dani did our engagement photo's as a part of our package and we couldn't be happier with them! She is very on top of responding to facebook messages in a timely manner, even if just to say "hey, got your message I will look into this when I'm back at the office" or just keep you posted. That kind of responsive manner is not common in any sort of business and I always appreciate it.

As someone who is VERY particular about photography I can honestly say that After Midnight Photography provides a high quality service with very fun and professional staff and I couldn't imagine anyone else doing my wedding photos.

Profile Picture Misty, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dani with After Midnight Photography is amazing at what she does and creates absolutely stunning photos! She is crazy passionate and excited about what she does and it really shows through her work. I couldn't be more pleased with our choice to hire her as our photographer!

Profile Picture alisha, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews