Savannah, Savannah, GA 31409 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sutlan + Co.

Sultan + Co. is a wedding-planning business with offices serving Nashville, TN and the Low Country of South Carolina and Georgia. At Sutlan + Co. we love l-o-v-e! Our weddings, big and small, are packed full of romantic details for you and your guests to enjoy and remember for years to come. We love timeless designs, clean lines, and believe you can never have enough candles.

As a team of passionate wedding planners, Sultan + Co. prides itself on delivering high-quality results in affordable and creative ways. Working alongside couples every step of the way, Sutlan + Co.'s approach is designed to accommodate each couples needs and tastes, curating a special day that genuinely reflects them.

Sultan + Co. offers planning packages for weddings, specializing in coordination, micro-weddings, partial planning and full service wedding planning. Ideal for the busy to-be-wed, Sutlan + Co. provides services to meet clients at any stage of the planning process. Additionally, Sutlan + Co. offers virtual wedding planning, creating beautiful and memorable moments no matter the location or distance.

• Woman-owned
Bridal bouquet
Bridal bouquet
catherine kolby bride groom 59 1 51 792607 160164972995474
The wedding party

6 Reviews for Sutlan + Co.

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

A huge relief to have her help!

We hired Adriel Nutter Events for our October 2018 wedding. Lynsey was our planner and she did a great job. We hired her for month of planning and she was a big help coordinating the final schedules and details for the big day. I had already booked the vendors and organized most of the decorations/details for the day by the time she started, but it was tremendously helpful to have someone help tie up the loose ends and make sure I hadn’t forgotten anything. It was so nice to sit back on my wedding day and get to enjoy my time getting ready with my bridesmaids and not have to worry about coordinating vendors or setting decorations up. Lynsey was worth every penny. Thank you for everything, Lynsey and Adriel Nutter Events!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Audrey · Married on 06/24/2017

Adriel did a great job assisting my mom and me in planning our wedding. I live in the DC area, so I knew a planner would be very helpful. We interviewed three planners and Adriel put us at ease and was very professional taking notes on our first meeting. We chose to do full wedding planning with Adriel and she was willing to show us multiple venues for the ceremony and reception whenever we came in town. She worked with our schedule and limited time in Nashville. She also provided insight on the whole process and help us filter out what is important to us on our special day. For the wedding day, she brought an assistant and everything went very well and flowed smoothly; my mom and I were able to simply enjoy the day! Adriel's attitude and willingness to help and accommodate put us at ease; she even helped me pull my hair back and make sure it looked ok for the reception! Adriel is a great wedding planner, she truly enjoys it, and she's a great value.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Sutlan + Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Savannah Savannah, GA, 31409 See on map
    843-531-9817 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sutlan + Co.)
  • Nashville Spring Hill, TN, 37203 See on map
    330-281-4989 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sutlan + Co.)