Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination

Franklin, TN View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination is a wedding-planning business based out of Franklin, Tennessee. Lead planner Katie works diligently to take the stress out of her clients' planning experiences, allowing them to enjoy all that pre-wedding excitement. You and your partner can rest assured that this excellent event coordinator will endeavor to bring your vision to life with expert precision.

Whether you require day-of coordination or a full-service package, Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination has you covered. Specific services consist of consultations, vendor referrals, timeline and to-do list creation, and much more. Though headquartered in Tennessee, Katie is happy to plan destination weddings in other locations. From your rehearsal dinner to your reception, the company can arrange every stage of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Patrice P. Married on 07/25/2021

5-Star Wedding Coordinator in Every Way!

I hired Katie to help with our daughter's July 2021 wedding after realizing just weeks before the wedding that I was overwhelmed and desperately needed help. She stepped in and took over flawlessly, immediately lifting a huge burden of stress off of me. We had a lot of moving parts the weekend of the wedding and she pulled everything together beautifully and made it seem like it was nothing. She was calm, cool and collected every step of the way, and her extensive knowledge of the the inner workings of wedding events was a source of wisdom for us as we navigated all the weekend's organizational details in the last few weeks leading up to the big day. The day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy every moment I was in because I knew she had all the details covered. Katie's level of professionalism, organization and attention to detail is 5-star in every way. Highly recommend.
  • Lauren
    Lauren F. Married on 07/23/2021

All around amazing

Katie was the best! We had our wedding reception at The Barn at Sycamore Farms. She had done several other weddings there so she knew everything and anything there is to know about having an event there. Katie was very responsive from the very beginning to the end. She is very organized and will make sure your day is perfect. We were able to enjoy our day without any worries of anything going wrong. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and we have Katie to thank for that.
    Anne S. Married on 05/22/2021

The best coordinator!

Katie was amazing! She made sure that everything leading up to the wedding was taken care of with our vendors so I did not have to and then made sure that everything went absolutely perfect for our wedding day. There were a few hiccups with some of our vendors that I didn’t even know about until after the fact because Katie and her assistant had it handled. I cannot recommend her enough! She is so kind and professional and will ensure that you can relax and enjoy your event rather than worrying about all the details. Best decision I made for my wedding was hiring her to coordinate!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

111 Ewingville Dr. Franklin, TN, 37064
Location of (Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding