111 Ewingville Dr., Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination

Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination is a wedding planning business based out of Franklin, Tennessee. They are pleased to offer their clients both month-of and day-of coordination packages in order to best suit their specific needs. This coordination service shoulders all of the responsibility so that couples do not have to worry about the small things. Weddings that are taking place in the Tennessee midlands may be planned with ease and events that take place in destination locations can be accommodated on request.

Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination is pleased to offer timelines, to-do lists, vendor referrals, and more to their clients. Both non-religious and religious ceremonies are covered by this company, and they provide exceptional services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions.

Follow Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination on

1 User photo

Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination 1

Clau Lola · Married on 10/12/2019

Stress-Free Wedding Day without having to sell one Kidney

I met Katie as a last minute appointment in one of my visits in Nashville, TN. Living in Alabama, I had to have someone to help me. After meeting a couple of girls that week, Katie was the one that inspired me, and my mom, the most professional, mature, down-to-earth girl from all the other ones. Let's be honest, you need a wedding planner on your wedding day... let me repeat this again for the ladies in the back.. GET A WEDDING PLANNER !!! You'll be a little stress... still.. but Katie made me feel so good the whole time. Our family was so impressed and happy on how caring, smart, efficient, careful-on-details, stress-control, and attentive she was. She even found a way to communicate to family members that spoke little English. She remembered all the details of the vendors, venue rules, decorations, and my pinterest-ideas. At the end of the night, she left the place super great and clean. Her prices were very reasonable, specially for weddings in Nashville. I didn't feel like I had to sell one kidney to pay for everything. Always answering on time either by text, phone calls or email. I had no doubt the day we met at Panera Bread that she was going to be just the perfect girl for me. I also liked that she had an assistance to help on my wedding day. Always with the right words to say. I recommend Katie for your special day for sure.

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination 2
  • Bailey

Bailey McLeod · Married on 02/03/2019

Kind and Efficient Planner

We loved working with Katie at our wedding venue! Katie was so kind and communicative throughout the whole day and she worked hard to make sure the bride had a fantastic day.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Katie Osborne Wedding and Event Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious, Religious