Finishing Touch

Lebanon, TN View map
$1,250 Package Price

$1,250 Package Price

Finishing Touch specializes in customizing and helping you organize that perfectly memorable day. Complete wedding planning, coordination, la Carte services & or Exquisite custom floral designs. Your first consultation is Free, we will work with any budget, local or Destination Weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Seraphina N. Getting married on 06/12/2022

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner

Misty is very responsive and has great advice for everything wedding related. She helps you stay on your feet when planning and makes you feel like family.
  • Nikki
    Nikki W. Married on 03/09/2022

Becoming Wolfinger- easy peasy!!!

Misty was a GODSEND!! Not only was she completely professional and made sure all of the details came together, but she also managed to keep me, the bride, in line with my personal goals for the day. Given that I am usually in charge, that is no easy feat. If we have another event (hopefully not another wedding) I will be begging for her help. My husband has said more than once that she was worth so much more than the money spent. Thanks, Misty, for making our day not only memorable but smooth, as stress free as possible, and just plain easy! From organization to drapes to details, you simply rock!

Finishing Touch's reply:

Thank you Nikki!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Zak. I enjoyed every moment of it. I look forward to helping you in the future. And I wish nothing but the best for you two!!! Congratulations again. 馃槉馃挆馃嵕
    Brandi F. Married on 12/04/2021

Misty is amazing!

Brides, use Misty. I didn't "shop" coordinators - Misty was just suggested through the Mill in Lebanon so I used her but I could not have made a better choice. I had a relatively long engagement (a year and a half) and I booked Misty soon after we got engaged. We did the day of coordination and drapery from Misty. We didn't talk to her for a couple of months at a time at first (since it was such a long engagement) but I could reach out to her anytime with questions during that whole time! Once we got closer to the day, Misty and I were emailing back and forth almost daily and I was giving her all the information on the wedding and asking her all the questions. Misty was super responsive and made sure every question was answered thoroughly. I never felt lost or torn on a decision after discussing it with her. She set up about a 3 hour call a month out where we talked about what felt like every tiny detail of the wedding. This call was amazing because it really helped roadmap what was left for me and gave me a to do list for the next 30 days.

Now on to the wedding day.. I didn't do anything. I went to the bridal suite, hung out with my girls drinking mimosas and getting ready. During that time, Misty was working her butt off turning my dreams into reality. I would like say I was a relaxed bride for the most part, and tried to let the professionals do their jobs! I gave Misty my vision, but also told her to make decisions or change things as she saw fit. One example would be we had "fishbowl vases" that I was imagining pinecones in with greenery around it. She flipped this putting the winter greens in the vase and the pinecones on the outside making it 100x prettier than I was picturing. Same with some effiel tower vases. I was picturing branches, pearl twigs, etc mixed together in one. Misty decided to bunch them together and do one type in each - gorgeous! Another true benefit to using Misty is you are able to use her decor at no price - as long as you are hiring her for her services. This saved us tons of money!! Not to mention, the day of she brought a whole bridal emergency kit that had everything you could thing of. It saved us more than once.

The drapery! I got married in an old sheep mill. I love the history, but I didn't love the dark room. Misty was able to really bring the room to life! Making the room feel like a true winter wonderland with all her beautiful drapery work! There was another bride who was getting a few similar things done for the next weekend, and she allowed us to split the cost on those things to save us a little money!

Speaking of money, I don't think I could put a price on what Misty did for me that day, but the price she puts is well worth the cost.

There are so many other things I could rave about - the fact that she managed the rehearsal amazingly, she worked with us when it came to times to get into the suites, she made sure every single vendor had a timeline (all my vendors were even impressed by this.) I could go on and on. There is literally nothing negative I could say - she was absolutely amazing!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

The Mill at Lebanon The Mill at Lebanon Banquet Halls

Easy to work with, thorough, and knowledgeable--a great combination.

Lebanon, TN, 37188
Location of (Finishing Touch)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding