1010 Jacquelin Drive, Lebanon, TN 37087 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,250
Availability Check your date

About Finishing Touch

Finishing Touch specializes in customizing and helping you organize that perfectly memorable day. Complete wedding planning, coordination, la Carte services & or Exquisite custom floral designs. Your first consultation is Free, we will work with any budget, local or Destination Weddings.

Follow Finishing Touch on

IMG7321M
IMG7532M

27 Reviews for Finishing Touch

• User6478041 · 1+ year ago

Misty is absolutely wonderful. We used her for our day of coordinator, decorator, and florist and she literally does it all. She met with us twice to get several details of what we wanted and helped ease my mind constantly about small details....or she would bring things to my attention to help with the planning process. She went through the rehearsal with my family and I and she did a great job with keeping everyone focused/ on track. She created our day of timeline as well, and works with all of your vendors to ensure everything is a smooth process on the day of with times/set ups. She provides many small decorative items for free on your wedding day as well which helped a lot. My wedding day was literally perfect... I had/have no complaints about anything that was done. I wanted a very specific color of a rose and Misty warned me it may not turn out the exact shade I wanted (which I was fine with) but the shade was PERFECT and all of our flowers were gorgeous and just how I pictured. There were a lot of small details that I left up to her to take care of and she exceeded all expectations.

If you don't hear from her over a period of time (months before your big day) please do not panic. She has another full time job and she is like any other person who has a life. The best way to reach her immediately is to of course call her. She always called me back if she did not answer. This isn't her first rodeo so she may be a little relaxed about things if you're trying to plan a lot a head of time...but she will not let you down! She stayed in constant communication with me about a month away from our day. She is awesome, very personable, and her total package is SO worth it to get everything taken care of at once and to ease any worries/nerves. Our wedding would not have been as beautiful nor perfect if it hadn't been for her. I would high recommend her!

Misty was my lifesaver for my wedding. Our big day would not of been possible without her. I seriously was not stressed at all on the day of my wedding. She fixed a million problems before hand. My numbers were messed up three days before my wedding weekend and she fixed the problem flawlessly! I recommend all brides (big or small weddings) to have a wedding planner. The Mill at Lebanon includes Finishing Touch in their wedding packages. However, go ahead and pay the extra money and get the day of coordination! It was seriously one of the best decisions of planning my wedding! I love Misty and she is amazing!

Holly · Married on 09/06/2014

Misty Saunders is the most creative and professional person I have ever worked with. My wedding was small (about 35) people and every single person and couple commented on how beautiful the flowers were, how well laid out everything was, how all of the colors (we did fall choices) went so perfectly. Misty helped me with anything I needed and gave me many great suggestions and ideas without making me feel in any way pressured. She is an artist! Plus, extremely professional and really does care about every detail. I stopped by in the morning to do a few things and left. When I got back she had coordinated with the caterers, the person delivering the cake, put everything in place, and even helped my husband after he arrived with his last minute touch ups! I arrived and just enjoyed the evening as she continued to make sure everything went smoothly! Misty you are a gem and our day would not have been as beautiful or fun without you!! Thank you so much! You really do have a gift!

Finishing Touch FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1