120 COVINGTON BND, Lebanon, TN 37188 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,250
Availability Check your date

About Finishing Touch

Finishing Touch specializes in customizing and helping you organize that perfectly memorable day. Complete wedding planning, coordination, la Carte services & or Exquisite custom floral designs. Your first consultation is Free, we will work with any budget, local or Destination Weddings.

Follow Finishing Touch on

Finishing Touch 2
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 02/02/2019

Misty is Awesome!

Misty worked with us so well to create our very custom wedding day! She met with us multiple times to ensure that eveything was covered well, and was very flexible in working with us!
    The draping and design was beautiful! She also did our day of coordination which was extremely helpful in keeping everything moving! We had a large wedding with a ton of distractions so thank God she was there and kept eveything on track! We really enjoyed working with her!

Finishing Touch 3
    Finishing Touch 4

Misty is absolutely wonderful. We used her for our day of coordinator, decorator, and florist and she literally does it all. She met with us twice to get several details of what we wanted and helped ease my mind constantly about small details....or she would bring things to my attention to help with the planning process. She went through the rehearsal with my family and I and she did a great job with keeping everyone focused/ on track. She created our day of timeline as well, and works with all of your vendors to ensure everything is a smooth process on the day of with times/set ups. She provides many small decorative items for free on your wedding day as well which helped a lot. My wedding day was literally perfect... I had/have no complaints about anything that was done. I wanted a very specific color of a rose and Misty warned me it may not turn out the exact shade I wanted (which I was fine with) but the shade was PERFECT and all of our flowers were gorgeous and just how I pictured. There were a lot of small details that I left up to her to take care of and she exceeded all expectations.

If you don't hear from her over a period of time (months before your big day) please do not panic. She has another full time job and she is like any other person who has a life. The best way to reach her immediately is to of course call her. She always called me back if she did not answer. This isn't her first rodeo so she may be a little relaxed about things if you're trying to plan a lot a head of time...but she will not let you down! She stayed in constant communication with me about a month away from our day. She is awesome, very personable, and her total package is SO worth it to get everything taken care of at once and to ease any worries/nerves. Our wedding would not have been as beautiful nor perfect if it hadn't been for her. I would high recommend her!

Misty was my lifesaver for my wedding. Our big day would not of been possible without her. I seriously was not stressed at all on the day of my wedding. She fixed a million problems before hand. My numbers were messed up three days before my wedding weekend and she fixed the problem flawlessly! I recommend all brides (big or small weddings) to have a wedding planner. The Mill at Lebanon includes Finishing Touch in their wedding packages. However, go ahead and pay the extra money and get the day of coordination! It was seriously one of the best decisions of planning my wedding! I love Misty and she is amazing!

Finishing Touch FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1